[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post normie life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: just days .jpg (7KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
just days .jpg
7KB, 267x189px
Newfag here
>be me
>skelly tier
>able to befriend chads in freshman year through crew
>I coxswain which means steer the boat, since you don't row it's good to be skelly
>No chance of getting pussy from stacies though
>junior year
>meet freshman through her social media
>she's a virgin
>hated by my grade for curving the brother of a junior chad, who is my friend (this will be significant later)
>"hey anon, want to hang out sometime?"
>lol sure
>she's really attached to me, but she's maybe a 5-6/10 so I don't get attached
>stand her up to go hang out with chads
>we keep talking on social media but hang out less, she starts hooking up with other freshmen
>around Thanksgiving start getting feels for her
>finally after exams in December tell her how depressed I get
>she comforts me through it
>ask her out
>"maybe- we both have feelings for each other, I want to see where things go from here"
>assume she needs to set up her social life or doesn't want me to kms when we're dating
>week after I tell her
>ask to hang out Monday and Wednesday
>she says she can, but cancels at the last minute
>apparently hooked up on Tuesday with another guy
>he spread it around a ton
>she panics on Wednesday night and asks me to get lunch with her Thursday
>fine I guess?
>she "sleeps in" thursday and misses the date
>starting to get suspicious and realize what's going on
>keep talking over social media when she leaves for Florida and i go to New York
>start getting drunk a lot and messaging her
>at first it's cute, she likes how I smile when I'm drunk
>get way too wasted one night and write like 12 paragraphs about how I love her
>she barely talks about them, says "thanks anon it's really meaningful"

cont.
>>
>>34082395
No need to go on, I can assuredly say you are a faggot
>>
>>34082395
>chad friends all this time have been wondering why I'm spending time with this chick
>uni started earlier this week
>find out from junior chad (brother of the guy she curved) that she sent nudes to his brother
>tell her to try and help her out and help her not have an autistic reputation
>she confronts the freshman and he blames me for spreading the rumors
>actually plausible story because I got drunk once and she told me but I didn't tell anyone
>she believes him for some reason
>I panic and go crazy, start texting her all this stuff about how she talked me out of suicide by helping me with this depression shit
>she doesn't care and just calls me dramatic, tells me to grow up
>stops talking to me for like an hour
>comes back and apologizes
>very bullshit apology
>fine, whatever
>blocks me on social media the next morning
>chads confronted me earlier today to talk about why I'm so attached to her
>tell them about how I'm depressed and how she was there for me
>they all hate her now, vow to get back at her for using me
>don't even care that I technically snitched on the nudes thing and almost got them all in trouble
>recommend i talk to a stacy
>explain my situation to stacy, also talk about my alcoholism
>stacy very supportive and friendly
>possibly going to make it through this
>meanwhile her reputation is nuked
>she's not getting invited to any of our parties with alcohol
>chads promise not to go to any parties that she's invited to or invite her to our parties
>see her in our campus' coffee lounge while I'm hanging with junior chad
>we're both chilling together
>normally she flashes a smile
>gives me a straight expression and stares as she gets her coffee
>return with a smug look

What does /r9k/ think of my actions? I got depressed at first because she was very nice until I realized how bullshit she was being and how she got what she deserved
>>
Have you fucked her yet? 63828461801
>>
>>34082806
No, I was planning on doing it but she was pretty much using me so I destroyed her social life
>>
>>34082911
>planning on doing it
It's pretty clear she wasn't going to put out if she was hooking up with all those other guys while you were asking her out. You're a c u c k t b h f a m
>>
My god, what a pathetic little bitch you are. I do not care about the cunt you fucked over, but you should really reevaluate your life m8. Who the fuck runs around telling everyone how "depressed" he suppossedly is? Absolutely disgusting.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.