[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bog/ Bogdanoff general thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6029.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6029.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
This thread is for the discussion of Bogdanoff and Bogdanoff activities. Feel free to ask questions. They are pictured here.

Greetings and salutations, gentlemen.

Today I have brought with me an important message, a light in a dark place, a glimmer in a sea of autism and faggotry.

I have come to spread the good word.

Who are the subjects pictured? They are the Bogdanoffs, the most powerful men in France.

Quick rundown

>born by the angel Michael and gifted with vast and unlimited knowledge
>Carried Jesus' cross during The Passion
>invented gunpowder
>invented flight
>allied with Hitler during WWII
>invented rocket propulsion and space travel
>established secret moon base and evacuated him there
>continued conquest of the galaxy
>control all major media
>influence everything done today

Feel free to discuss Bogdanoff activities
>>
Here is the theme music of the thread. Feel free to listen to it as you peruse.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
>>
praise be to boganovs, emperors of the universe
>>
File: LadyElaine.png (624KB, 742x480px) Image search: [Google]
LadyElaine.png
624KB, 742x480px
>>34082317

>grandsons of Madam Elaine from Mr. Roger's neighborhood
>>
File: 1474467613652.jpg (207KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
1474467613652.jpg
207KB, 1024x763px
I fucking love you Bogposter, keep it up
>>
>>34082317
The fact these two in famous in France is just so... so French. God bless the Bogdanoffs.
>>
File: IMG_6133.jpg (213KB, 1024x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6133.jpg
213KB, 1024x697px
>>34082343
>>34082397
Thank you for the support. Hopefully the Bogdanoffs will be kind to you two.

>pictured, rare photo of Bogdanoffs with Hitler
>>
>>34082346
Although this seems like a possible theory, it is more likely that Jay Leno (pictured) is related. He bears similarity to them and it is likely the Bogdanoffs helped him to obtain his job because they control most major media.
>>
>>34082442
keep spreading the good word of bogdanoff

praise them
>>
File: IMG_6132.jpg (69KB, 950x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6132.jpg
69KB, 950x645px
>>34082477
Thank you. Let their praise be sung from the highest hills and the lowest valleys. Let the call be a sonorous and rich song spreading truth for all to hear. Let this thread and their likeness be a glimmer of hope and solitude in an ocean of chaos and faggotry.
>>
I am open to answer any questions about the Bogdanoffs if anyone would like to know more.
>>
>>34082317
I am so glad this is starting to gain momentum I was personally responsible for the last two bogpill threads

>Tears up
>>
>>34082828
You are doing the right thing. You are fighting the good fight. I am saddened by /pol/'s moderators deleting Bog threads and trying to eliminate the good word.
>>
>>34082317

>TFW Hitler did nothing wrong

Originalado
>>
File: IMG_6140.jpg (143KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6140.jpg
143KB, 1024x724px
>>34082965
Pictured: Bogdanoff at a concentration camp
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.