[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Prayers, Invocations and Praise to Kek

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: b2d[1].jpg (35KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
b2d[1].jpg
35KB, 600x669px
Blessed be this gathering of the Cult of Chaos.

We are here, today to speak to our patron God, Kek.

God of Chaos and Truh, Destoryer of falsehood and lies, we call upon thee and beg to thee! We ask for you to show us the Light of the Truth, to guard us against lies, and to show us the ways of Chaos!

Amen!
>>
>>34081998
PRAISE KEK!!!
May he be praised
Amen
>>
Kek doesn't exist, your hope will be met with nothing.
>>
Are you here for me? Will you guide me away from this normal nightmare?
>>
>>34082035

>on /r9k/
>denies Kek his right of worship

are you a fucking normie or what?
>>
File: IMG_0053.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_0053.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Praise Kek.I couldn't keep myself and nutted on him.God i hope i don't die or something.Also Shadilay brothers.
>>
File: Despair Pepe.png (74KB, 412x351px)
Despair Pepe.png
74KB, 412x351px
>>34081998
Oh almighty KEK please let me have a /comfy/ part-time job so that I don't starve.

That's all for now. Praise be!
>>
Oh Kek, please give the woman I've wanted for the past 2 years.

Take her from that Chad and put her in my arms!

Amen!
>>
Yo Kek wanna help me out with that girl in school make her stop running away when I talk to her. If dubs I got your help, if trips she will talk to me, if quads we start dating and we love each other and have children but I commit suicide while our children are still young and when our oldest is 18 she gets cancer and our oldest watches our other kid or two.
>>
>>34082592
Well good thing I didn't get quads
>>
>kek exists
>singles
Choose one and ONLY one.
>>
>>34082617

Dubs and he is listening.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.