[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1483402815442.jpg (56KB, 598x467px) Image search: [Google]
1483402815442.jpg
56KB, 598x467px
I'm 20, robots. I'm 20 and I've dropped out of college 3 times, plenty of debt, need mental health help but I'm in between places now so can't get insurance.

I have a choice of applying for jobs in the local area (no guarantees, I might be able to hold the job) or getting a coach for Smite (videogame) season 4 pro league and hopefully getting onto a good team (basically lower chance of going anywhere but bigger rewards if I make it).

I'm poor. My family is poor. There has been just a string of shit going on that has kept us poor, and I'm losing motivation to escape mediocrity. Vidya and imageboards have been my goto since 12 years old.
>>
>>34081830
If it makes you feel any better I'm 23 and dropped out college 3 times. Go for the video game thing. I know a bunch of people who do Smite "professionally" and they all seem more fulfilled than I do. I'd do it myself if I had the autism to play a game for that long.
>>
>>34081830
How good are you at smite? I'd say if you're within the top tier of players then fuck it, why not? If you're not then don't kid yourself and waste your time on something that's never going to happen.
>>
>>34081830
>>34081863
If it makes you feel any better Im 23 and never went to college at all
>>
>>34081830
Esports is a meme for anyone over 25 but if you can get a legitimate job, that should be enough to pay for your debts and career opportunities once that particular game scene dies( it will eventually)
>>
File: pouty cow.jpg (137KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
pouty cow.jpg
137KB, 506x506px
>>34081830

You think you're depressed now? I'm 47, and think this at least 7 times a day.

> it doesn't get better bro
>>
>graduated highschool
>thinks he gets to complain
fucking faggot
>>
>>34081863
I appreciate the input anon. Yeah I'm terminally autistic. I can grind 12 hours no problem.

>>34081905
I'm great and improving. Alright well might as well give it a go.

>>34081951
I'll consider a part time job to help at home. Might do me good to leave the house.

>>34081958
So kill myself before 40?
>>
>>34081830
Well OP at least you're not homeless and living out of your car in 30 degree weather on a high day
>>
>>34081994
Look into vocational schools. The risk is low and you might find out you like welding or something that pays well. It's cheap and you can easily afford it on a part time salary.
>>
>>34081958

I'm not saying this in a hostile manner, why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>34081830
This OP is me, replace smite with csgo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.