[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /edgy/? Share your evil thoughts.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1457376848257.jpg (50KB, 631x796px) Image search: [Google]
1457376848257.jpg
50KB, 631x796px
Who here /edgy/? Share your evil thoughts.
>>
>customer service rep tells me to have a nice day
>purposefully have a bad day
>>
I laughed maniacally at the thought of slicing my morbidly obese upstairs neighbors guts open with a wickedly sharp knife I own.

Then I laughed harder at the thought of pulling her intestines out and eithe slapping her with them or strangling them, while her little nigger child watches.

Bitch shakes the house with every step she takes. The noise is unbearable. Every day she slams the door so hard that a picture frame I have falls off the wall. I've glued it back together 4 times now.

I told her fatass to lose some weight and she started crying and called the cops.

She throws a tantrum every time I make a fucking peep though. Playing drums too loud? Playing music too loud? She has a "panic attack" and calls the landlord.

Fat bitch.
>>
File: 1484162921750.jpg (32KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484162921750.jpg
32KB, 375x360px
>>34081579
>Who here /edgy/?
>edgy
>posting on r9k
>>
>>34081579
I think about running the world late at night and making Nero and ISIS look like a fucking joke
>>
>>34081579
constantly think about how I can, at any time, swerve off the road and murder any unsuspecting pedestrian and possibly get away with it
>>
>>34081579
I have a plan for the future of my country, actually i have a lot of plans, but one of them i like more, it's about solving the high number of inmates in alot of jail here, many of them are full and we don't have the money and resources to keep every one feed, i think that we schould follow the german style to deal with prisioners of war, because we are in bloody civil war, we the good people against the drug dealers faggots.
My vision of a perfect prision is like Auschwitz, how the german gas the jews (Don't mater if you belive or not in the holocaust), we should build a huge prision where all the criminal will be send to be gassed and used as medical guinea pigs, to develop better and more efficient killing gas, once the project is finish, kill every one with the new gas, and use our new chemical weapon to kill every single one in shanty towns, each one of them deserve to die, even if they are innocent, but in fact they are not, they are covering a bunch of fucks and criminal, because of muh community, so gas then all, each one of then, and burn the shanty towns to the ground and use the new space to build a new military.

btw sorry for my possible broken english, it's 3:48 am and i'm tired

PS: I'm brazilian
>>
>>34081579
I don't recycle

I don't donate to charities

If nobody's watching I won't return shopping carts

I play sombra on competitive

Once when I was in Vietnam gave a kid some cigarettes
>>
i push my fingers into my eyes its the only thing that slowly stops the ache [[[[[original]]]]]
>>
I don't seed and I'll never seed
>>
File: 1483996575792.jpg (10KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483996575792.jpg
10KB, 158x200px
>>34081579
>tell her I want nothing to do with her
>fantasize about cuming balls deep inside of her

kek

kek
>>
File: devilish pepe.jpg (58KB, 499x494px) Image search: [Google]
devilish pepe.jpg
58KB, 499x494px
every pepe in my collection is stollen
>>
When I was a kid we would play war games and while I was "dead" laying face down I would hump my dry peener against the ground and develop an erection. I also used to get a boner when I saw people getting killed in movies, so I avoided watching them for a long time. Around the age of 13 I started to fantasize about women being killed in combat, imagining bullets piercing their tender young flesh and muscle and imagining their corpses piling up as they rushed into a machine gun volley. I don't really masturbate to that anymore but literally pic related gave me a boner when I saw it in a book about World War 2 when I was younger. I don't know what to make of this but how to explain it. I wish there were some movies that had females dying in combat. Like when Diz dies in Starship Troopers, all her gasping and choking gave me a massive ridge. I don't know why, I just find something erotic about young females being killed in battle and thinking about their helpless whimpers of agony after the battle, with a comissar wandering among the corpses and finishing them off with headshots from his Makarov.

I wish I was making this up but sadly I am not.
>>
honestly social Darwinism isn't too bad
>>
>>34081579
I exclusively play blood magic in a niche strategy game which is sacrificing virgins to summon demons/cast demonic spells.
I do this because I enjoy pretending that I'm actually sacrificing people.
/edgy/
>>
>>34081579
>tfw try to emulate anime irl
>not fat
>good hygiene
>work out

feels gud man, dont have a sword collection or anything but I do know a few weebs that want to be friends with me but I wouldnt be caught dead with normal/ugly looking people
>>
Before she killed herself, my friend told me to do better
I didn't

All according to keikaku
>>
File: 296.jpg (54KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
296.jpg
54KB, 722x349px
The world is in the shackles of private banks and every man, woman and child are too caught up in the allure of propaganda and bread and circuses to be cognizant of the fact
>>
My dad had a pet raccoon. Sometimes I would give him cotton candy.

If you know about raccoons, you know that's harmless but devilish.
>>
>>34083756
if anyone was wondering, raccoons don't have saliva glands so they have to dip everything they eat in water.
you give a raccoon some cotton candy, he'll immediately run away with it to dip it in water and the cotton candy will vanish instantly.

/devilish/
>>
>>34081579
I think of humanity in general as disgusting insects and pride myself on lying and manipulating them. I often think that I would love to kill someone and get off on sadism.
>>
File: 1483972273521.jpg (7KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1483972273521.jpg
7KB, 200x195px
I like to listen to depressive suicidal black metal then cut myself, hate the humanity and hail satan.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.