[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>asian women worship a white chad who wants them out of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
>asian women worship a white chad who wants them out of the country and would probably send them all to internment camps if it were up to him
What is their endgame?
>>
>>34081348
>this is what libtards actually believe
>>
>>34081383
Their retardation and hyperbole knows no bounds. Keep swallowing that propaganda
>>
asians are ugly and they know it.
>>
>asian women
>women
>always use a photo of the same woman
hmmmm
>>
That's because this is our country and they recognize that, therefore they want to return to their original countries as a means of embracing nationalism accompanied by hopes of making their nations great too.

However, at the end of the day, this is my country; Not yours. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>34081383
>8 months of "ooga booga fuck china"
>"""""conservatives""""" will deny and ignore this
>>
>>34082458
>china ripping us of on trade
>all chinese people get out
>implying
>>
hurdur yeah because Trump wants to kick out of all nonwhites?

Why is regulating immigration so scary for liberals.
>>
>>34081348
cool fear mongering reddit
>>
>>34081560
what do you mean by this?

organelle
>>
>>34081348
oblivious shitlibs still don't have a clue as to why everybody is starting to fucking hate their guts...
>>
>>34081348
As a fascist, I just can't take trumplets seriously.
>>
>>34083129
If you regulate it then illegals can't vote. Which means Democrats can't win elections. Why do you think they are scared shitless or voter id despite nearly every other country on the planet requires it?
>>
>>34083444
Illegals can't vote regardless.
>>
>>34083460
3 million illegals and dead people voted this past election. Maybe more.
>>
>>34082458
Are you retarded man u gay bitch
>>
>>34083505
I read 8 million illegals voted for Trump
>>
>>34083595
kek from where some BLM protestors tumblr?
fuck off you chode.
>>
>>34082458
China doesn't respect free-market capitalism and does rip everyone off on trade. Not even a Conservative but fuck them, he's right. That's the one thing he and everyone else in the world agrees on.
>>
>>34083505
There aren't even that many illegals in the country.
>>
>>34083460

Their children can.
>>
>>34084428
Trump is that kid who bitched about how you cheated when you were beating him at chess but gloated and said "lol fucking loser xDDD" when he beat you.

He's a fucking manchild.
>>
>>34084523
Why does it matter if they're US citizens?

You're butthurt cause they didn't vote for your guy?
>>
Women just follow opinion of whatever male influence in their life.
Probably bf or dad in this case.
>>
>Leftists fearmonger that Trump is a secret Nazi that will eradicate all minorities and burn transpeople alive the second he gets into office despite there being no evidence to suggest this
>Blames Trump when minorities and transpeople commit crimes/suicide out of fear when he wins the election
???
>>
>>34084591
It's not fearmongering, he really wants to gas all spics and niggers.
>>
>>34084604
Sure thing, champ. :^) :3 xD
>>
>>34084609
/pol/ told me so. When is /pol/ ever wrong?

They said Trump was gonna win and he did.
>>
>>34084542
haha upvoted xD
Drumpf btfo lol
>>
>>34084604
Dude knock it off. You give actual lubruls a bad name
>>
>>34084649
I'm not a liberal, you cuck.

He is going to ethnically cleanse America and make it great again.
>>
>>34084666
Eh gotcha, you're a fucking troll. Hab a good day.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.