[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I meet people who have interests other than just drugs,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: 1408982099839.gif (888KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1408982099839.gif
888KB, 220x220px
How do I meet people who have interests other than just drugs, anime, video games, shitty music or being a whore?
>>
What is your ASL, I am interested in religion, do you want me to try to convert you?
>>
What are YOUR interests, faggot?
>>
>>34081317

I don't know, try maybe leaving your house or something
>>
>>34081317
what are you interested in anon???
original
>>
>>34081317

Leave California.

Phuque the robot
>>
>>34081323
Not possible. I guarantee I know more about religion than you.

>>34081337
Pretty much everything except pop culture, cars (mostly) and sports. I'm like a mirror image of everyone else. Science and technology, religion and the occult, medicine, history, etc.

>>34081350
I love this advice. Everyone gives it, yet nobody knows what it means. It's lazy. Try harder.

>>34081366
I don't live there. But there is a lot to do in California.
>>
>>34081317
>>>/b/
>>>/soc/
run off and catch up to your tour group, youngster.
>>
File: coolinterests.jpg (115KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
coolinterests.jpg
115KB, 450x338px
Hey, anon. I'm straight edge, I love western animation, board games, good music, and best of all, I am completely celibate! I'd really like to be your friend!
>>
>>34081456
Fucking bullshit. You have nothing to show for. You don't have any real interest either. Just vague bullshit that makes you feel superior. Show me something you have created or accomplished the past month that you are proud of....
>>
>>34081489
>when dem marigolds know u da man
>when she let u in her soil bed
>>
>>34081489
>I love western animation, board games, good music
So where does the interesting stuff come in?

>>34081511
>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JU TINK JU BETTA DEN ME!!???
>>
>>34081557
If you're op youre literally just projecting.
>>
>>34081580
I don't think you actually know what projection means.
>>
>>34081456
I don't think your issue is other people's interests, I think maybe you are just hard to be around so people don't actually speak to you.
>>
>>34081598
You're a boring shitty uninteresting person. So you call everyone else a boring uninteresting person and still ask why nobody wants to hang out with you? Maybe it's because you are a boring uninteresting person that hasn't created shit and just consumes media and garbage.
>>
>>34081317
you don't

this is original I swear
>>
>>34081686
People want to speak to me fine. I shut them out because they either bore me or I find their behavior and believes abhorrent.

>>34081712
>You're a boring shitty uninteresting person
You say that because u mad. I'm fine with that, because you're beneath notice.
>>
>>34081734
I think you're right. The only other solution I've found is to hyperfocus on just one area at a time and try to find experts in the field who share that interest, but I find that even most experts are idiots or bad people and don't have much in the way of interests outside of that field.
>>
you hang out in places that appeal to you.

those places will attract people who also find them appealing

that means you have at least one thing in common

after talking to a few people, you'll start to meet people who you have a lot in common with

which is why i hang out in bars. it's easy to find nice, smart, funny drunks in bars.
>>
>drugs, anime, video games, music, and whoring yourself out
All of the things you listed are forms of escapism. On a board for people whose social lives are shit, what else did you really expect?
>>
>>34081456
What's your opinion on Kabbalah Judaism?
>>
>>34081738
*beliefs

>>34081764
There are no places that appeal to me that attract humans. The most primeval wilds appeal to me. There don't tend to be a lot of humans there (until they come and destroy them anyway).

>that means you have at least one thing in common
Also, I tend to talk to people at places like zoos, but the longer the conversation goes on, the more I realize just how little the person both knows and how terrible they are. Men are a total loss. I can't find any men who aren't pieces of shit to associate with. Women are basically my only hope, because they tend to come with a moral or two.

>Gentlemen, start your REEing!

>>34081767
Yeah, and they're all basically anyone does. I did forget two: eating and shopping. Even outside of the internet people are still boring as shit like this. People just don't fucking have any interests that are interesting.

>>34081802
Filth. Why?
>>
>>34081738
I mean, some anon was interested in talking to you about religion and you shit on him. You have also deflected pretty much everyone in the thread.

I can't imagine that you are someone that people are dying to come back to and get to know. Also, you sound like the main character from Death Note or something instead of a real person.
>>
>>34081811
>try to convert you
Nah he was just being a retarded, subhuman /pol/cunt.
>>
>>34081811
This op is an unlikeable edgelord faggot who needs togrow up
>>
>>34081805
Just curious. What do you believe in? Are you atheist?
>>
>>34081317
reddit. have fun.
>>
>>34081805
>no places that appeal to me that attract humans
>most primeval wilds appeal to me
>"humans"
>Filth.
>bore me
>abhorrent
>you're beneath
*unzips katana*
>>
>>34081456
I gotta admit you do sound interesting, OP. You seem to share most interests with me

I'd want to talk to you but you also sound pretty cocky and like a smartass.
>>
>>34081838
My beliefs are in flux. I'm not exactly an atheist.

>>34081848
Nah, reddit's only as good as any specific forum on the internet for that, where I would have to pick one interest and trawl for contacts and hope for the best. I used to do that before I came here. It never worked. 4chan is really the only place this quick and open that SHOULD allow for people to meet friends, but the mods have guided the damn site onto a reef and now it's on fire instead, with the shittiest posters controlling the direction the site's going in.

>>34081884
>you also sound pretty cocky and like a smartass.
So what? If you're not mad as hell I wouldn't want to talk to you anyway. Humanity is wrong with a capital "W". Anyone positive who isn't infuriated 24/7 isn't paying enough attention or smart enough to do so.
>>
>>34081916
Holy fuck please post of pic of what you look like
>>
>>34081489
Pls recommend music I have been listening to the same OST for nearly two years
>>
>>34081916
The fact that humanity is wrong shouldn't put you down in any way, especially if you're in a position of privilege (forget the sjw meaning of the word) which you seem to be.

Why are you mad at something you can't change? What possible good could it bring you?
>>
>>34081916
>If you're not mad as hell I wouldn't want to talk to you anyway. Humanity is wrong with a capital "W".
Most people grow out of angst after high school and stop caring because there are more important things than worrying about what other people are doing.
>>
>>34081977
>OP, you have to actually engage with another person before you really get to know just how interesting they are.
You mean like getting to know them well enough to know their interests? You mean that? Yeah, moron. Been there, done that. It's not hard to find out what a person is interested in. Believe me, they'll tell you. At length. About how much they like team orange in whatever fuckoff podunk city they live in or how great they think Joe Rogan is.

>>34081978
>if you're in a position of privilege
I'm not, so you can throw the rest of your argument out.

>Why are you mad at something you can't change?
Because it fucks up my planet, my species and my own life personally?

>>34081982
>Most people grow out of angst
Shhh nobody cares about your shit opinion.
>>
>>34081970
Which OST? It sounds really good.
>>
>>34082048
Oh my god you're an insufferable peice of shit have fun being alone you're entire life.
>>
>>34082048
>I'm not
Are you starving, homeless, without a chance in life, living in a war-torn country, with shithead crack parents?
Are you in a first-world country, with a roof on your head and a bed for every night and food for every day? (not to mention internet, electricity, and whatever you're using to post your angst in here)

This >>34081982 and this >>34082098

You won't meet cool people because you suck. Like, really bad. You're a bad person and I can't figure out what kind of person would want to spend extended periods of time with you.

And it's not up to you to determine how you look in the eyes of others. You can decide how you want to think of yourself, but posting more cocky comments about how we're all wrong will not change an entire board's perception of what a shitty person you are.
>>
>>34082079
It's not. Too embarrassing to tell
>>
>>34082143
You can tell me in private, I really want a friend who listens to the same OST for two years.
>>
>>34082136
That's nice.

>>34082163
Lol
>>
http://4umi.com/nietzsche/zarathustra/44
>>
OP we could discuss this if you would like
>>34082257
>>
Fuck you faggot, drugs, anime and video games are the patricians choice of hobbies. Anime is the most intellectually stimulating entertainment on the market and only Japan would have the know-how to create such impressive works. Maybe you should go hang out with SJWs if actual interests scare you and your safe space so much.
>>
"Humility hath the hardest skin."
This has become rather central to my life.
I take the conversation Nietzsche records as with Jesus, or God, however you would like to look at it, maybe even Kek...

but if you have an ounce of humility in you, you would know that there is nothing more painful, and counter to our desire than learning humility.

I personally think there are 3 stages to humility, three wings, if you will, before one can fly.

The first, is learning that one is finite. I for instance believed myself to be the most advanced intellect thus far produced my mankind, and realizing that I was not hurt very badly.

Then soon after, I realized that I did not meet the standards, did not pass the test to get into the Kingdom of God, and then after the horrible pain once again subsided, and I had come to grips with the fact, God "spoke unto me without voice" (in the words of Mr. Nietzsche) that I was now a "high status individual in the Kingdom of God"

now I feel as if I have one wing left, because the first time I had one of these painful appearances The Lord Jesus Christ appeared to me and comforted me, and I saw the three wings.

I think the last wing is going to be me realizing that I am the worst being in the universe.
>>
>>34082293
>Fuck you faggot, drugs, anime and video games are the patricians choice of hobbies.
Haha what a fucking pleb. You're no better than a lizard. Your genitals and stomach are your prime preoccupation.

>>34082257
>>34082284
I'm saying this honestly, with no hint of pretension, philosophers grate on my nerves. They talk a lot and get little actually accomplished.

>>34082410
>Kek
You fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>34082453
go back to red dit and stay there
>>
>>34082523
Go back to hell and burn there for all eternity.
>>
>>34082453
Are you humble? have you felt this pain?

Kek is displeased with your profanation of his board.
>>
>>34082523
>>34082535
Hate off fuckers
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.