[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit you can't get over thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (70KB, 1136x640px)
image.jpg
70KB, 1136x640px
> Be me
> Be 17
> Have le pedosexual try to establish his equality in my anus at work.
> Freak out and become borderline sociopathic to protect myself.
> Literally research serial killer's methods and how they got caught so I know what not to do.
> I get >this< close to poisoning him, don't even care if I'm caught at that point.
> Le pedo goes away, I apparently scared him off.
>Atleastheneveractuallytouchedme.avi
> Realize I've become a cold, calculating, unfeeling pile of human feces.
> Get drunk off parents' liquor all through senior year to make the pain stop.
> It doesn't, feel like shit for lying to the people who trusted me the most.
> Told them about it, got counseling, doing good stuff with my life now.
> But I S T I L L hate myself for that, and I don't know why I'm not over it.

What to do, robots?
>>
>17
>Pedophile

Your a retard. How old was he? Definitley not a pedo though, chill the fuck out. Fuck, poor guy probably just showed signal of interest and you chimp the fuck out like a nigger and try to murder him? Fucking straight normies, your so fucked.
>>
>>34081047
>pedo tries to rape kid
>you, a faggot,
>>
>>34080940
nice pic..

I had problems with heroin no pedos but totally relate to the last parts of this

I have a boatload of problems and Im only 3.5 months off methadone
>>
>>34080940
look kid, youre not some hypercalculated intellextual

youre an overly selfconcious retard who likes to be unironically edgy (see the image you used)

the guy wasnt a pedophile because he wasnt attracted to a child YOU are not a fucking child no matter how stupid or childish you act and think, if he wanted to fuck say someone who was in elementary school then YES he would be a pedo
>>
You're making a big deal out of nothing. I know people who were repeatedly raped as children and didn't care as much as you
>>
>>34081373
>kid
>as if some 17 year old wagecuck is comparable to an 8 year old child
pls
>>
>>34080940
17 is an adult, you utter fool.
>>
>>34081753
>>34082021
i'm sorry, is rape suddenly better cause its a 17 year old?
>>
>>34082102
Now you were ~almost raped~? Melodramatic little queer.
>>
>>34082102

No, he should have just said rape instead of insinuating pedophilia.
>>
>>34082133
not op, calm down
>>
>>34080940
you almost got molested? ... at work?

you shouldve expressed to him how unclean your anus was.

and reported him to h.r.
>>
Pffffffffhahhaha
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.