[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots enjoy Ballbusting?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ev_0001.jpg (109KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
ev_0001.jpg
109KB, 1024x600px
Any robots enjoy Ballbusting?
>>
>>34080649
Hey man, how about you kill yourself.
>>
>>34080649
No, jesus, I'm just an autist with a foot fetish, I'm not a glutton for punishment.
>>
>>34080649
It's such an awful fetish, I wish I could get rid of it.
I'm a pretty strong masochist though, so it's inevitable that I will like it even if it's highly impractical.
I'm trying to just avoid it and wean myself off of it now.
>>
>>34081031
It's the worst Impossible to really give it to yourself.
Nice pic
>>
I'm a tranny and I want a cis girl to actually castrate me
>>
>>34081218
Just keep contactfagging until you find one to pretend to do it. Then convince her you really want it over time.
>>
>>34080649
Yes, it's pretty funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U_SsJDGo50
>>
>>34081376
Hnnng is this legal? He looks 13

Would still fug
>>
>>34080649
I wonder what percent of people who have tried this have SEVERELY regretted it, like permanently ruined their balls, messed up nerves and wires and shit, hospital visit, pissing blood, ruptured sack, and what percent tried to sue the dom after, or just sat their crying hysterically as the dom just stood their like... fucking shit.... one of the most sensitive parts of the body, everything about evolution and the mind is like "protect that shit at all costs you fucking idiot!, at all times!" how does the brain say "fuck my shit up sempai" i really wanna know the percentages of bad regrets and damages. anyone know?
>>
>>34081610
Considering I haven't even gone all in on the fetish, I still regret what little I've done, and I'm a masochist.
I imagine most anyone who goes all in on the fetish has almost instant regret either the next hour or the next day, and that's why the fetish sucks. It prioritizes a short term pleasure over long term functionality.
>>
>>34081657
Avoid that shit man, there are many other pleasures in life. Go get an ice cream cone

w/ rainbow sprinkles

for me anon

and more importantly, your balls
>>
>>34081218
>not mentally ill they say
>perfectly normal they say
>>
>>34081786
just rub the ice cream on your balls instead, doesnt that sound like more fun? why cant that be the popular fetish, let the dom rub ice cream on your balls and then lick it off,
>>
>>34081657
>It prioritizes a short term pleasure over long term functionality.
Thats why I like it. Makes the guy seem so BASE. A fucking idiotic animal who would let me do anything.
>>
>>34081786
Anon, I'm this guy. >>34081031
I already avoid it, I'm just saying that I regret what part I had in it.

I think I actually started with the fetish when I was around 15-17 and then it only resurfaced at around 24 a year ago, not sure why.
>>
>>34081941
well what said applies to all. Are you truly aware of how you would feel if you caused yourself severe irreparable damage, or is there anyway to be sure it is in relation to that, relatively harmless fun?
>>
>>34082262
It's pretty easy to envision how it would be, I'm pretty good at simulating the effects of an action and on top of that I have felt the repercussions of following similar, but lesser masochistic impulses.

Trust me, as hot as having a dom bust my balls while making me her bitch and telling me what a worthless excuse for a man I am is hot I don't intend to ever put myself in the situation.
>>
Well I mostly like to watch it and rack other guys
Nothing wrong with trying to remove your genetic competition famalam
>>
>>34080649
hey man you should listen to the anon, neck yourself
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.