[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reposting from the woman hat thread because it's ded >Playing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1482633308534.png (11KB, 313x308px) Image search: [Google]
1482633308534.png
11KB, 313x308px
Reposting from the woman hat thread because it's ded

>Playing terraria with lifetimes bros younger brother
>Known this kid since I was 7 and he was like 4
>He's a junior now
>Pretty normie but still nerds out
>Asks me if I remember taking him to the hospital for a super bad cough one weekend
>Say yeah and ask why
>"Some girl said I raped her that saturday"
>"Police officer came around today and gave us the papers"
>He was super calm about it because he knows he didn't do it
>He was excited because he said if they can sue for deformation he can buy a car with the money
>I know he didn't do it, I took him to the hospital
>But I'm honestly freaking out
>This kid who is essentially my little brother could have his life ruined by some bitch who is pissed he wouldn't date her
>This kid who I remember having snowball fights and playing vidya with for years
>This kid who is my best bros little brother

I AM BEYOND FUCKING ANGRY GUYS, I SAID I'M GOING TO HELP OUT IN ANYWAY I CAN BUT I WANT TO FUCKING RIP THAT CUNT IN HALF

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED, WHERE IS HER FUCKING EVIDENCE. WHY IS HE ASSUMED GUILTY AND HAS TO GO TO TRIAL.

WHAT DO I DO IN THIS SITUATION
>>
File: IMG_2755.jpg (151KB, 750x1196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2755.jpg
151KB, 750x1196px
I love woman hat threads tbqh
>>
File: 1447011296543.jpg (152KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
1447011296543.jpg
152KB, 600x902px
>>34079943
Does this count as a hat or just headwear?
>>
>>34079943
Be strong man, do not fall for her games, support your buddy the best you can, I know these words seem meaningless but there is literally nothing you can do about this, testify in court since he was with you that night, do NOT let this cunt ruin his life.
>>
>>34079943

Wait, how do you know he didn't rape her? Were you with him literally the entire day? He could have raped her at any point before or after the hospital visit.
>>
>>34080119
He stayed in the hospital all night man, and yeah I spent the weekend at their house.

I took him at like 11pm at night
>>
>>34079943
Tell him to keep his story solid and don't cave in to any bullshit emotion and pressure from it all. If he was with you at the time of the rape, try and get some medical papes to prove you were there and he took you there. Hope he gets that car.
>>
>>34079943
Lol
Deformation

You fucking idiot
>>
>>34080191
Literally auto correct

I misspelled defamation and it corrected it
>>
>>34080157
So he has a rock solid alibi. He'll be fine
>>
>>34079943
>WHY IS HE ASSUMED GUILTY

Welcome to our brave new world

>>34080191
A
FUCKING
NAMEFAG
>>
>>34080183

Well alright then. Unless either he or you are omitting some details then there's literally nothing to worry about.
>>
File: top lel.jpg (362KB, 1349x1197px) Image search: [Google]
top lel.jpg
362KB, 1349x1197px
>>34079943
Post YFW when this whore is about to get assfucked by the still-functional part of the justice system that hasn't be desecrated by their shitty roastie votes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.