[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you stay alive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: Tell me more anon.jpg (15KB, 251x218px) Image search: [Google]
Tell me more anon.jpg
15KB, 251x218px
Why do you stay alive?
>>
>>34079772
I want to see the cool shit our species develops.
>>
I actually have things to look forward to.
>>
File: reee.jpg (31KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
>>34079790
fuck you, shitstained asshole
>>
>>34079772
>I have a family that cares about me and wants me to be alive
>have a dog
That's really it though
>>
Out of spite. Every day I wake up, I think, "Ha! Fuck you, God! I'm still alive you douche."
>>
File: face.gif (206KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
face.gif
206KB, 256x256px
>>34079772

Too afraid to die, would hurt too many people.

A year ago I said to myself "I can't kill myself (for the above two reasons, either being sufficient) so I'd better focus on making my life better." In that time my life has become worse in ways I'd never even conceived of, and it's still going downhill, but I'm still too much of a pussy to ctb.
>>
I don't know. I have no family. I have no friends. I literally haven't left my apartment in 3 months, not even to take out the trash which is piling up as we speak.
I do have guinea pigs, but I doubt they would give a shit if I lived or died.

I guess I really only stay alive because I'm afraid of dying, but I also want to die.
>>
>>34079772
Because I have a literal eternity to be dead but only ~100 years max to be alive. Might as well finish it.
>>
File: 1461515854341.jpg (44KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
1461515854341.jpg
44KB, 550x404px
>>34079873
Lmoa what the fuck
>>
>>34079927

yea but being alive sucks, being dead doesn't suck
>>
>>34079955
>Being dead doesn't suck.
How do you know? We're both living. We don't know WHAT the fuck death is because we haven't experienced it.
>>
I think of the way it would affect those who mean the most to me. I think of the following as the biggest reasons:
1)My ex-girlfriend, first and foremost. I still love her, and she would blame herself if I were to kill myself. I couldn't stand to do that to her, even after I was gone.
2) My Family. They've had to deal with two suicides in the last year, one a failed attempt and the other a successful one (my sister and my uncle respectively.) I've watched them deal with overcoming it both times, and I don't think they could handle it a third time, especially from their oldest son, who's usually the basis of reason and logic. (They don't know the extent of my misery, I won't trouble them with that.)
>>
>>34079979
>We don't know WHAT the fuck death is because we haven't experienced it.
Not true, bye the way. I died once. Literally feels like you're falling asleep. You get a little cold but that's it.
>>
>>34079995
>Caring about other people's feelings on your death.
Why would you care? You're dead.
>>
>>34079979
>having your dick cut off sucks
How do you know? We both still have our dicks attached. We don't know WHAT the fuck having your dick cut off is because we haven't experienced it.

See how stupid you sound?

Protip: When you die, you go to sleep forever, period, end of story.
>>
File: 1472883033873.png (69KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1472883033873.png
69KB, 230x230px
>tfw have literally nothing to live for other than laughing at dumb shit on the computer but this makes you happier than most normies living their normie lives
>>
I try to keep myself entertained.

But when death comes I'll be ready.
>>
>>34080036
There are people who have had their dicks cut off who seem very happy with their decision, to be fair.
>>
>>34080023
Because I don't want the only person on this planet that I love to have a ruined life because some kid she broke up with killed himself?
And it would fuck up my family even more, potentially ruining the lives of my 5 consecutive siblings?
>>
>>34079772
Afraid that death is painful, plus alot of people rely on me which sucks. Can't let them down.
>>
>>34079772
I have all the time in the world to die, but a limited amount to live.
Dying is painful unless I really go through the trouble to get a gun or use one of the other few painless or main minimal method.

Also, I'm waiting on several game releases and watching several ongoing anime, I wouldn't kill myself until I have no good content to enjoy.
>>
>>34079894
>haven't left apartment for 3 month.

I'm so jelly. How do you finance yourself?
>>
>>34080080
Sounds like you need to just ghost for a while. Poof; gone, just like that. Do it repeatedly and for long periods of time -- cut all contact with your family and ex just to get them used to you not being around. Then disappear one last time, but then kill yourself.

Problem solved. That's what I'm doing. Seems to be working rather well.
>>
>>34080115
Sucking dick. Not even joking.
>>
File: horse.png (4KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
horse.png
4KB, 500x400px
>>34080148
Good idea actually. Really good idea. As soon as I move off to college, I'll do that. Thanks, anon. Enjoy this as payment:
>>
To make normies suffer.
>>
>>34080169
pls grntxt
>>
>>34080225
They don't care about you. They don't give a single shit about you. They probably forget you exist as soon as you leave the room. If they do remember you, it's because "omg that guy's such a weirdo, wtf is wrong with him lol"

They're not suffering. They're flying to success and you're their in-flight entertainment.
>>
>>34079874
This feel is a one I can relate to.

Maybe this year will be the year for me. Here is to hoping for an upswing for us both.
>>
>>34080251
I'd really rather not. Let's just say that I don't pay rent but I don't see the arrangement we have lasting very long at all. I have to get a job soon
>>
>>34079772
>I don't want to hurt my mom
>robo and vr/AI waifus within my average life expectancy
>>
Why do all of you people have so many family members you don't want to hurt? It's bullshit.
>>
>>34080265
I don't care. Even if I only bother them for a millisecond it's worth it.
>>
>>34080454
Not all of us do. If I offed myself, I would have no regard for my family. They are not me and I don't expect them to know what I am going through. Nor I them, no amount of talking can put either of us in one another's body.
>>
>>34080169
you'll need to state your gender and how much do you charge
>>
>>34080566
I'm a guy and it's negotiable.
>>
I don't know. Should I just give up and die? I'm close.
>>
>>34079772
Thanks doc

color me originalio
>>
To watch others suffer
>>
>>34081181
This is the only good answer in this thread. Honest, unpretentious, blunt, blatant. 10/10
>>
>>34080036
death =/= getting your dick cut off. you can't just pit two things we both haven't experienced together and compare them. it's more complicated than that.
I'm lactose intolerant. I've never had ice cream, but I know it must be fucking good because nearly everyone I know who has tried it fucking loves it. I know this because I can literally talk to people who have done it. This does not apply to death. You can't talk to people who have died because they're dead. This is why death scares me so much; most people think they know everything but really nobody has a single clue what death really is. it's too ambiguous even though it happens to literally everyone.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.