[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

roomed with stacys; scared of people; teeth brushing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1476506095883.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476506095883.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
long story short i roomed with two stacys this semester and now they have friends over
convince me to face my fear and go down to brush my teeth

do people normally greet each other? we've talked today, i think we're on ok terms but it's like damn man i'm just here livin' and a nigga has to brush his teeth i don't wanna have no convo

LEND ME YOUR POWER R9K
I NEED YOUR ENERGY

HHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
Just pretend they aren't there. Go down and brush your teeth like you would if you were alone.
>>
>>34079687
Just b yourself my good lad @:^}
>>
people would respect you a lot more and it would separate the wheat from the chaff from people who genuinely like you (though not many at first) if you just went down and there ignored them because you don't want to talk and brushed your teeth. do what you fucking want to do my friend, if you're trying to act cool then act cool but you're just prodding yourself with what you're doing right now. don't entertain the idea of getting laid with someone if you know it's not 100% or not something you could even handle unless you like the suffering. you dont like to suffer, right? haha
>>
>>34079859
>>34079780
>>34079781
it's true anon. i thought about it as i stared into the mirror. really, i think everybody hates me. that's the filter through which all my actions and feelings pass. i feel ashamed of the life i have lived.
i want the confidence to believe in myself, that being the foundation to just be as whatever it is that i wish to be. i wish i could believe that it was okay to either socially greet or not, but instead i radically doubt both. it's something i'm trying to work on. you're right about the thought prodding though, it's dumb. i was just going to forego flossing and spit in a 4L bottle of water.
i think they left to a bar or something so i went down, no problemo. it's hard to be brave though, even when i know i gotta do it for my own sake.
goodbye friendos
i hope you enjoyed your stay on the shibadrill express
>>
>>34079780
>>34079781
>>34079859

>rooming with girls

OP is a roastie who's "socially anxious teehee" around Chad. Ignore her.
>>
>>34080321
i'm a guy, i didn't know them before
all i know is the location is bomb ass and i get my rent subsidized
>>
>>34080368
In that case, I'd like to remind you that you'll whine and bitch but never change anything. Please go blogpost on tumblr.
>>
File: image.png (180KB, 629x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180KB, 629x477px
I roommated with a Stacey and it's literally he'll on Earth

EVERYTHING i do is "masturbating" or "because [hes] autistic"

Every day I brush my teeth I can hear her say "anon is masturbating again"

Folding laundry? Anons masturbating
Turning over in bed because I can't get comfortable? Anons masturbating
Drawing or writing? Anons masturbating
Lathering shampoo in the shower? Anons masturbating
Exercising? Anons masturbating
Washing my hands? Anon just masturbated
Washing my hands while cooking because I'm touching raw ingredients? Anons autistic
Shoveled the sidewalk and shoveled for some old people because I'm nice? Why does anon talk to old people? He must be autistic
Don't like looking her in the eye or interacting with her because she's an insufferable bitch that criticizes everything? Anons autistic, I looked it up online. Wow you're so smart Stacey!

I want to axe her to pieces until she looks like ground beef

I should just call immigration on her because she's an illegal
>>
>>34080532
friend
i invite you to let go of your anger
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.