[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meta: ban succubus?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 84430621.jpg (59KB, 336x506px) Image search: [Google]
84430621.jpg
59KB, 336x506px
Shouldn't Fembots be banned from /r9k

>Do fembots really contribute to this board? I mean they lurk most of the time using us for amusement, attention whore whenever they fell like getting some attention, and whine. Have you ever heard of a fembot inventing a meme, impressing fellow bots with their autism, posting funny or original content or comments that entertained or contributed to discussion.

>the truth is these succubii do not provide tits and refuse to gtfo, they traffic our memes to twitter and lurk for "funny post" and "because im bored" they enjoy our content but do not add to this community

>the proven fact is there is no such thing as a fembot these succubi do not belong on this board, here are some stats for you, 90% of these "fembots" have boyfriends, 90% of these "fembots live normal lifes and 90% of these "fembots" have friends and social status. Face the facts we are clowns to be used for their amusement, the question is are we going to let these normal fags strut around here likes its their backyards just because they have a vagina?

I really think we need to make tits or GTFO a reality
>>
>>34079018
What do YOU contribute to this board?
Beyond your pathetic whining about women and piss bottles.
>Checkmate faggot
>>
>>34079018
Fembots contribute to the board, just you don't know they're female when they make regular posts. Plus when it's overly obvious that the person posting is female it may very well be a dude role playing as a female.

>>34079088
And first out of the woodwork is this post. That post could easily have been written by a female who's posting in an intentionally masculine tone so as not to get harassed for being a woman.
>>
>>34079088
>>34079236
whut fuk I am amazed at how many normal fags and white knights have taken up residence
>>
>>34079018
Ban them and quarantine the trapfags to bee and lgbtbbq.
>>
them some ugly ass boots
>>
>>34079236
read my original post kid contributing is one thing but are their post robot tier? do their post indicate they should gtfo?
>>
>>34079438
Basic decency and common sense doesn't make me a white knight, however if you're rude and uncivilized then that makes you a modern day primitive.

>>34079480
I don't think you have to be a loser to post on here; whether you be male or female.
>>
>>34079018
>Have you ever heard of a fembot inventing a meme?

Trans Feel
There are two guys in my medical terminology class and six thousand pretty girls with the hair and makeup and water bottles going on about lifting and stuff. Like the one water bottle says "LIFT CRAZY OR STAY THE SAME" or something.

Anyway it's a long class like 4 hours and sometimes I have to pee. Because oh shit the spiro is incidentally a diuretic. Incidentally in my case. Sometimes it's prescribed as a diuretic, like if you have heart problems. I don't have heart problems I just hate my penis. So one girl is really loud and answers all the professor's hypothetical questions loudly and obnoxiously. She responds more than the rest of the class combined, probably because it's implied that we're not supposed to respond. And I have to pee and other girls do too. She's always one. She like camps out at the bathroom door and stares at me and I feel weird and walk past the bathroom. There are a lot of weird bathroom stories I have. Like once I walked into the men's room and some girl said to her friend, "omg she just walked into the men's room."

And another time I walked into the men's room and some crazy guy was like, "hey, this is the men's room." and I'm like okay and I peed at a urinal and he was like oh you look like a girl and I'm like hey thanks this is awkward and I hate myself.

So when I go in there this last time she says, "you shouldn't be in here." I said hey don't worry I'm not here for you. And it was very awkward and I had around her to get to a stall and I was the last person back in class. The professor was obviously waiting for me specifically to get back because once I sat down she started up again. I hate girls.

Sometimes I want to die. This is why I drink.
>>
File: realdeal-05.png (64KB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
realdeal-05.png
64KB, 300x217px
>>34080804
ahahahahahahaha

Fucking faggot, you think we have sympathy for you? Neck yourself friend, this board is for cis straight males only
>>
>fake stats
>assumptions
>ass shitting

Bye bye bitch boy it's a women's board now
>>
>>34080910
It's copypasta, which constitutes a meme, from not too long ago.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.