[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cure tfw no gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: let-go-of-your-jimmies.jpg (89KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
let-go-of-your-jimmies.jpg
89KB, 500x628px
If you ever want to cure yourself of "tfw no gf" feels, just join a men's support group in your area.

I recently started going to one. It was filled with 20+ guys whose lives have been utterly destroyed by women. When I said I was depressed because I hadn't had a relationship, almost half the group (about 12 people) said they'd give anything to be in my position.
>>
>>34078763
Good idea and underrated post. Any idea where to find one?
>>
>>34079201
I found mine on meetup.com

you can find them just by googling, however.
>>
>>34078763

Support for what? Do they just sit around talking about general "feels"? That sounds worse than /r9k/ because it's real life.

>almost half the group (about 12 people) said they'd give anything to be in my position.
Oh so they're just going to say I'm just whiny and don't have real problems like they do just like how everyone responds when I try to talks about my problems.
>>
>>34079213
Thankee friendo. Did they make you share with the group? I just want to listen.
>>
>>34079251
They talk about their problems and people give advice to them. It's a lot of divorced middle aged guys so from the sessions I've attended so far I've actually got some decent career advice.

>>34079283
It will depend on the group, but the one I'm in doesn't make you share. You'll probably at least have to say your first name. Listening is more helpful anyway since you get to hear how evil women can be and how badly they can fuck your life to shreds if they ever want to.
>>
>>34079327
Tell a story you heard
>>
>>34079603
There was a 50ish year old guy there who was making 6 figures before his wife divorced him. He lost his job after the divorce and lives in the most nigger infested area of my city now (not his words, obv). Everything he makes now goes to supporting his wife, which lasts forever, and his kids college. His kid was basically brainwashed by his mom and hates him now. He was pretty emotional and seemed like a genuinely nice guy who was fucking raped by divorce.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.