[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to the strip club today. Got a lap dance and scored some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: analingus+-45-20.jpg (70KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
analingus+-45-20.jpg
70KB, 525x700px
Went to the strip club today.

Got a lap dance and scored some feels.

Chick let me squeeze her tits and touch around her pussy (not finger inside but just around, for example the clit).

She also put her mouth on my crotch and sort of lightly bit my dick through my pants.

Saw some good views of her pussy but honestly I'm not sure it was worth the money. PaId $100 between cover and the lapdance; I think she ripped me off somewhat; she claimed we did 4 songs but it felt like we only did 2.

What do you think robots?

Did I score a decent haul, or get fucked in the ass?
>>
>going to a strip club

you fucked up right from the very start
>>
>>34077906
>What do you think robots?

Absolute degeneracy.
>>
I don't think you're suppose to touch them that much, might have been why she ditched after two songs.
>>
>>34077906

Good for you, I hope you enjoyed yourself.
>>
keep going to her
I'm sure if you built up a reputation with her she'd let you pay her to let you lick her vag/bh
>>
Did you at least stay for the 4 am buffet?
>>
Should have taken that $100 and bought "20lbs of pussy and ass!" it would have been more satisfying
>>
>>34078179
Actually nevermind that I just checked and that shit costs $400, so you could have had it a quarter paid for
>>
>>34077928

Yeah I don't usually /StripClub/, but I went to a computer store to get a gaming rig and when I got there they said I had to wait an hour for them to do a factory reset (it was a display model I got a big discount), so I just went outside looking for shit to do. The most fun-looking thing around was a strip club so I just said fuck it and went in.
>>
>34078008
>I'm sure if you built up a reputation with her she'd let you pay her to let you lick her vag/bh
Why in the world would you want to do that with a stripper? I could understand having sex with one but putting your mouth on one? No way in hell
>>
>>34077906
$100 is nothing m8
>>
>>34077906
You can fuck a prostitute on backpages for like $80
>>
>>34078008
>putting your mouth near a stripper's vag

bad idea.
>>
File: ce3.jpg (32KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
ce3.jpg
32KB, 600x619px
>>34077906
>out 100$ for this
>decent or ripped off
I don't care nigger, it was your 100$ not mine.
>>
>>34078931
Backpages in my town is all men seeking men.
>>
>>34077906
You got a 4 song lap dance and got to squeeze tits for $100?! I'm not saying that's the deal of a life time, but you are far from getting ripped off. Especially at strip club prices.
>>
>>34078931
Backpage is dead. Feds got to them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.