[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SNIFF!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: SSSNNNIIIIIFFFFFFFFF.webm (2MB, 680x380px) Image search: [Google]
SSSNNNIIIIIFFFFFFFFF.webm
2MB, 680x380px
Has anyone here ever sniffed a girl's butt? Or sniffed something she sat on? What was it like?

>Tfw no gf to sit on my face and smother me until I turn blue
>>
File: 1483923541521.png (648KB, 1120x757px) Image search: [Google]
1483923541521.png
648KB, 1120x757px
>>34077859
>that .webm
I'm sort of grateful I haven't gotten to the point where I rationalize that "it's ok to do this in public since its not illegal, I have no self-esteem, and the alternative is not knowing how a girl smells"
>>
>>34077859
holy shit that girl must have been fertile. notice how as soon as she gets up them guys literally start moving all frantically one literally following her the other sniffing her chair.

just because we're intelligent and have language, abstract/mathematical thinking, civilizations, philosophy, etc doesn't mean we're not animals. deep down we still have all the primitive instincts that dogs do but its just not noticeable to us humans.
>>
>>34077981

I don't think you quite get what an animal is. It has nothing to do with instinct. I've known hamsters that could type better than you though. It should be expected that you fuck up with even the simplest of concepts.
>>
File: 1483977878726.png (987KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483977878726.png
987KB, 1600x1200px
>>34077890
>>34077981

OP here, he's not actually sniffing the chair, I don't think. I just thought it was hilarious. The full clip has him picking up his second soda that was by her seat because he's a fatty. Unless he strategically placed that soda by her, so that when she got up he could pick it up whilst simultaneously sniffing her seat.

Someone on leddit made a thread and people were laughing about it, the guy in the video posted in the thread claiming that he had gotten up to grab his second soda and go get something to eat, but he sat back down to watch the next video game speedrun instead, and he didn't sniff the seat.

I would've sniffed the seat until my lungs nearly burst.
>>
>>34078057
because i can analyze human behavior and understand what is going on?

ur the idiot. it has everything to do with instint if you follow psychosexual behavior you'll know a lot of what we do in our behavior, our body language, group psychology all revolves around sex.

freud was onto something when he said all human behavior is driven by our sexual desires.
>>
>>34078359
>freud was onto something
spot the college libtard
>>
File: 1447398293647.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447398293647.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>34078359
>freud was onto something when he said all human behavior is driven by our sexual desires.
>taking freudian psychology seriously
just fucking give up on life m8
>>
>>34078383
>>34078407
okay then why when she got up did the guys start fidgeting around and acting like they were in chase like 'human' quality left them and they were about ot pounce this female? if you guys would actually stop and watch how guys act in a group with females all the animal posturing, body langauge, etc you'd see htey're posturing to attract a mate.

sorry but you guys are retarded for not realizing psychosexual behavior.
>>
>>34078453
>dude sex is everything lmao
You and freud have this childish liberal desire to project your perversions and sexuality onto everyone else, and feel entitled to this being interpreted as socially acceptable

spot the college libtard
>>
>pic sort of related, looked like this celeb slightly

She was thin and pretty basically. A white girl. My friend's girlfriend. And all last semester, I sniffed her butt dozens and dozens of times.

>college
>sleepover at buddy's place
>great news
>he passes out in front of the TV a lot
>she goes to sleep in bed
>better news
>I stay awake
>she sleeps face-down, with her ass facing up
>she sleeps in tight pants/leggings
>toppest-tier news
>she wears the same pants and underwear for days and days
>she is a heavy sleeper
>instajizznews.jpg
>her ass stinks
It's like god was trying to kill me by making my cock explode srsly.

So I'd go there as often as possible, killing time with my friend playing vidya or whatever. I wouldn't even give a FUCK about hanging with my bro; I wanted to sniff his gf's crack and waited all night for the opportunity. It wasn't always great; he'd sleep with her sometimes, she might not be there, I'd not be able to come over, she'd have blankets over her, she'd sleep on her back, etc.

But a lot of the time (still less than half, but very frequent), the conditions would be perfect.

I'll greentext my faves.

>sleepover
>*skip to good part*
>buddy asleep
>his gf asleep, ass sticking out and to the side
>she has worn the same tight black leggings all week
>suspected same undies too but idk
>go in
>gotta creep, but never been caught
>lean in and sniff around her crack lightly
>sniff too hard, and you intake too much non-ass smell
>so gotta go light
>and find the "sweet spot"; the part of her crack that stinks the most (usually near hole)
>I'd stay there, sniffing it and treasuring it
>for up to hours sometimes, especially in this case
>she's so pretty and thin, why is her asshole so stinky
why r9k? why was her anus so stinky? It literally smelled kinda like poop a lot.,
>>
>>34078546
Spot the poltard.

>liberal
>perversion
>entitled
>socially acceptable
>libtard

Fuck off you normieshit you don't belong here.
>>
>>34078453
are you a chad?
becuase you are talking like one
why are you even here?
>>
File: 1479607360914.png (76KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1479607360914.png
76KB, 500x313px
There is literally nothing wrong with going in for a sniff.
>>
>>34078734
cont.
Fuck, didn't post the pic by accident. Fuck it, pretty white thin girl. The kind you'd screw.

I once raided her dirty panties. The clean ones are boring but the dirty ones are fragrant. Some of them have small shit stains. Yet this girl lies face-down with no blankets to cover her tight ass. It's like she WANTS me to sniff her shit.
>>
i love sniffing girl(male) butt
any smelly trannies ITT?
>>
File: images.png (9KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9KB, 229x220px
I sniffed a girl's panties once.
>be me
>doing nothing in particular
>sister gets out of the shower
>i decide to take a shower
>walk into bathroom a few minutes after she gets out
>notice she left a pair of used panties sitting on the floor
What does one do in this situation?!
>want to do something lewd
>pace back and forth contemplating what to do
I was a bit nervous to do something so lecherous.
>finally decide to sniff them
>pick them up and find where the front and back are so i know what im smelling
>musky, vinegary, salty smell with sweet, flowery overtones
>instant erection
>precede to smell front and backb inside and outside consicous of where the clit, vagina and anus would be
>try to put them on
>dont fit since my sister is extremely petite
>precede to jerk myself off with my sisters panties
>didnt come so i wouldnt leave evidence
>she doesnt know to this day
Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyEwJKWHnSY

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>34077859
hey man, i actually have. i'll tell you what it smells like. have you ever put your hand in your pants and touched your sweaty balls, and then smelled your hand? it kinda smells like vinegar and sweat? thats what ass smells like
>>
>>34078453
he didn't want to lean over the girls tits to get his drink
>>
>>34079321
you're right it does. i have sniffed panties before to my great shame.
>>
I was watching that part live, he went to pick up something and he had to do it weird because his gut wouldnt let him bend down properly
>>
File: tfwnogfbutttoputfaceon.jpg (104KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogfbutttoputfaceon.jpg
104KB, 750x1000px
>>34078734
>>34079137
>>34079229

NICE! I wish I knew females whose panties I could raid and sniff. Or their butts when they're sleeping.

And of course a qt gf who lets me shove my face in her butt cheeks whenever I want. It would be the best rush/high.

>>34079437

I explain it here >>34078266

Though he probably still did take a sniff just because he was right there.
>>
>>34077859
>those tits
Who is this ejaculate immaculate?
>>
File: C13LRxcVEAAdgfH.jpg:large.jpg (157KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C13LRxcVEAAdgfH.jpg:large.jpg
157KB, 2000x1000px
>>34079437
I'm sick of this anti-sniff propaganda. He fucking had a sniff m8, he fucking plunges head first into that seat the second she gets up and has a big cheeky sniff.
>>
File: 1353259660648.jpg (580KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1353259660648.jpg
580KB, 3000x3000px
>>34079229
fuck anon that is too far
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.