[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-Natalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Clever Girl.png (29KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
Clever Girl.png
29KB, 250x226px
There is literally no reason to reproduce. The only reason normies do it is to give their life some semblance of meaning. People smart enough to realize this should not reproduce, so that only stupid people do. Therefore, civilization will collapse and the planet will be reclaimed by nature, and order reestablished.
>>
>inb4 reproduce for your race/nation
>inb4 edgy/fedora/some shit you'd read on a courage wolf mehm
>>
>>34077772
>literally no reason
>begins listing reasons
""""Intelligent""""
>>
Mate, aren't you supposed to be doing your homework? You've got to go to middle school tomorrow...
>>
>Therefore, civilization will collapse and the planet will be reclaimed by nature

Nature is what brought us here in the first place. And nature itself is brutish and wicked.
>>
>>34077852
Would you say self-delusion or denial are good reasons to bring life into the world?
>>
File: btard.jpg (36KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
btard.jpg
36KB, 500x362px
>>34077876
>Mom I posted it again

See I can do what you do too, cuck.
>>
You have to go farther. More radical. Murder can't be wrong if life is wrong.
>>
You have the crab mentality: you can't reproduce, so no one else should be allowed to. But even you don't believe it; infact, your entire stance would change if you ever put your penis inside of a vagina.
>>
File: ohwha.png (17KB, 462x545px) Image search: [Google]
ohwha.png
17KB, 462x545px
I agree with OP. Let's say I decide to have kids - Some of those kids will live good lives(We'll call them normies), some of those kids will live bad lives(We'll call them robots). If I choose to have no kids, the robots won't come into existence (Which is good), and the normies won't come into existence either ( Which isn't bad)

But ignoring the above argument , I would say life is an exercise is dissapointment and frustration from the very beginning. Only by intentionally limiting the content of our consciousness can we be happy.
>>
giving life is more selfish than suicide desu.
>>
>>34077952
>good reasons aren't subjective.
>Replaces subjectivity with scary trigger word "delusion".
""""""Intelligent""""""

Just stop. It's embarrassing, anon.
>>
File: IMG_0614.png (76KB, 1055x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0614.png
76KB, 1055x685px
>tfw whites are too intelligent to reproduce
>tfw the future is brown
>>
>>34078143
>muh subjectivity
>muh maturity

Really selling the whole "life" thing.
>>
>>34078031
Op specifically said the wrong people choose to have them. Society selects for stupid malleable people who delude themselves into thinking it's worth participating in and that extends to bringing life into the world to pass on those delusions.
>>
>>34078028
You don't have to go full retard, just take the black pill. It's not normal to want to kill your own kind but the choice not to reproduce is a philosophical one, not instinctive.

Of course the people against having kids would have them in theory, if they thought it was ethical to do so as society is now.
>>
>>34077772
I absolutely agree with you, I tell normies that once in a while and they always give me a weird look... but how cant that be not it???? You're following your evolutionary script of what your supposed to do, like fuck that
>>
>>34078092
>Only by intentionally limiting the content of our consciousness can we be happy.

>don't be too happy or you won't be happy

addiction 101
>>
>>34078208
>Cannot realize his objective reality exists only by its relationship to the objectivity reality of other individuals, this relationship is known as subjectivity.
>actually believes the semantic tricks he's playing without realizing is maturity.

Anon, stop. Don't make a martyr out of yourself over this.
>>
>>34077772
The reason being to create better fucking machines to create more, better fucking machines and so on. I get your point, but having a loving child is my last grasp at a good meaningful relationship.
>>
>>34077772
The INTP MIND
>>
>>34077772
>it's "smart" to not function as a human while living as a human
literally no reason to learn language or give us your horseshit excuse for why girls laugh at you
>>
>>34077772
>it's another "bitter khv that got rejected by stacy tells us why reproducing is useless and why he's superior for being a genetic failure" rerun
>>
>>34078291
>You're following your evolutionary script of what your supposed to do, like fuck that
>I can't get a gf so I refuse to play your evolutionary game. Haha I'm so smart!
>>
>>34077772
There is literally no reason for anything, that doesn't mean you shouldn't do something.
>>
>>34078145
Just live in the present
>>
>>34077772
Nigga we're fucking primates. Our primary job is eating, fucking and drinking.
>>
>>34078267
>it's not normal to want to kill your own kind

It's also not normal to not want to pass on your genes. Murder is not inherently instinctive, and not having children has little to do with loving knowledge and more to do with loving ego.
>>
>>34077772
Half of all babies are accidents and half are intentional. There are cultures that didn't even know sex leads to babies so they think babies come from ghosts. Some African tribes abandon their children after age 3.

tl;dr Your argument is moot because people are designed to HAVE SEX not make babies. Babies are more of a byproduct.
>>
>>34077772
>being this subjective and edgy
I would like to have kids so I won't feel alone and I will feel good feels
>>
>>34077772

>inb4 reproduce for your race/nation

Western society is individualism , nobody give a shit about his/her race nation, they prefer die or just replace society with immigrants because they have more of zero babies.
>>
>>34077772
its hubris that keeps people procreating. the rich and successful want to believe their awesomeness will continue on forever. truly procreation and to be commended to history are the only forms of immortality. thats for the rich. now the trope of man woman marry and have children and live a happy life is pushed because the wealthy need drones to do their heavy lifting while they reap the benefits of their long reigning legacy.

so if you arent rich or wealthy your having kids to fulfill what you think is the right thing to do based on an established trope. if you are rich or wealthy you are sustaining your legacy and cementing your immortality.
>>
>>34082351

Just don't be angry at your kids if they turn out to be losers. It will probably be your fault if that happens anyway.
>>
>>34077772
People who reproduce should be punished because of all the suffering that they bring into this world, and all because two people were feeling a little bit horny.
>>
>>34082607
I won't.
And if they don't turn out losers,I will be the happiest father and finally love something in my life
>>
>>34077772
The only problem with antinatalism is that it only delays the inevitable- the resurgence of another biological sentience. We could all stop reproducing, sure, but animals and microscopic organisms won't and they'll evolve over eons to reach our level of sapience.

If we really are doomed to extinguish ourselves every time we reach a certain level of intelligence ("we" meaning all organisms) then I guess it's tragically cyclical and we might as well get it out of the way now.

However, I think it would be wiser to hold out until we develop to a point where we can wipe out all genetic structures, or, if you really want to go for the gold, speed up the universe's decay into entropy so this shit never happens again.
>>
>>34080983
Are we really failures if we are fulfilling nature's decision for us to not reproduce, though?

Nature decided that we weren't fit to pass on our genetics. We are doing what nature intended for us.
>>
File: 5089148.png (25KB, 232x255px) Image search: [Google]
5089148.png
25KB, 232x255px
>>34077772
Yes goyim, ignore your primal instincts!
U AR 2 SMART 2 B FOOLED BY NATURE!

>Finding meaning beyond your own life is 4 dum-dums.
Just buy lots of cool stuff with all that extra money! Here, i'll set you up with some nice loans..

>No kids, so don't bother saving any of it
I've got some great stuff to sell you, guaranteed to make you ""happy""
Spend goy spend!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.