[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of wiping after pooping?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: spongebob-butt-flag.jpg (19KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-butt-flag.jpg
19KB, 500x282px
Hear me out. So, after you take a shit, do you wipe? I don't, for the following reasons
>toilet paper is an unnecessary cost
>takes too much time
>my butt is clean enough anyway
>not like anyone is going to go in there and check
So, am I abnormal in this regard? I don't really see a problem with it. But when I told someone this they looked at me with disgust. Is wiping after pooping just like brushing your teeth, something everyone pretends to do but actually doesn't?
>>
My ass gets really itchy if I don't wipe. Does this mean something?
>>
>>34077388
>Is wiping after pooping just like brushing your teeth, something everyone pretends to do but actually doesn't?
No; it's actually extremely disgusting not to.

Even if you have a waxed/shaved ass, you must wipe at LEAST once
>>
>>34077411
Idk I am the same way, I have to use moist wipes or it itches horribly.
>>
File: 4L_jq8Y5KZr.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4L_jq8Y5KZr.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>34077411
It means you just rolled dubs CHECKED faggot
>>
File: IMG_1388.jpg (85KB, 736x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1388.jpg
85KB, 736x512px
Pull wiper master race reporting in
>>
I never wipe my ass, I haven't in at least 2 years. I am building up my immune system - everyone wants to be like a NASA clean room these days. Our "everything must be clean" life style is going to kill off all our immune systems one day, so I want to stay ahead of the game.
>>
how do you not wipe? there's usually some residue there.

i mean, i have yet to shower in 2017, but at least i wipe my goddamn ass
>>
>>34077388
I wash my ass, I have too much hair around my asshole.
>>
>>34077424
But people survived without toilet paper for centuries.
>>
>>34077411
It means you eat too much fat and take sticky shits that leaves residue on your asshole. Our ancestors ate mainly fiber so no shit sticks to your asshole so they wouldn't need toilet paper
>>
File: traikl.jpg (50KB, 473x325px) Image search: [Google]
traikl.jpg
50KB, 473x325px
>>34077388
>YOU HAVE DIED OF DYSENTERY
Oh yea..
>>
>>34077388
i bet you smell like shit
>>
>>34077388
It's disgusting and it'll smell
>>
>>34077459
You smell like shit nigger. No one likes being near you.
>>
>>34077487
Yea, they wiped their ass with cloth, sponge or left hand.

You don't leave shit in your ass. Autism.
>>
>>34077529
I would rather be alone than dead. People like you will be the first to go in the post-antibiotic era.
>>
File: 1473182973582.gif (65KB, 250x295px) Image search: [Google]
1473182973582.gif
65KB, 250x295px
> pooping
>no toilet paper
>extra sloppy due to my poor diet
>have to scrape clumps of semi-liquid poop out of anus with my long finger nails
>there is so much wtf
>urge to sniff intensifies
>smells putrid
>feelsgoodman
>poop clump firmly in hand
>move to sink to begin washing proceedings
>after 10 mins of washing hand stinks of poop and bubble gum hand wash
>poop not complete but no paper till tomorrow
wat do fellas
>>
>>34077388
Not brushing your teeth is easily hidden, you just don't open your mouth.

If you don't wipe, I'm sorry to inform you but you must smell so foul that there's no way anyone in your vicinity is aware of your stink, though I guess the situation might be improved with a good diet.

Even fucking animals will wipe their asshole on the grass. You are literally less human than a dog.
>>
>>34077536
They didn't eat high fat and salt first retard, thats the only reason shit sticks to your ass and gets itchy.
>>
>>34077490
Wow, thank you anon. You're the best.

How come when I shower, it still smells like poopy a little? I was it with soap and all that but I get bored and rub my finger around my butthole and it still smells like poopy after.
>>
>>34077556
Been there done that, just take a long bath and you'll be fine.
>>
>>34077582
We (for the most part) have had a high fat and sodium diet for centuries you tard.
Salt is not a new invention.
>>
>>34077642
Wrong theres no salt anywhere in Africa where we mainly evolved. Only Eskimos ate salt and they're all ugly and retarded.
>>
>>34077719
You said centuries not millions of years, tard.

Yea theres Salt in Africa. I lived in a salt producing and exporting north African country for several years.
>>
>>34077388
enjoy your parasitic flesh eating disease
>>
>>34077755
We only exist for 100,000 years idiot a million years ago humans didn't exist.
>>
Just poop during your shower and you won't have this problem. Squat and enjoy the warm waterfall as you dump away. Toilets don't even need to exist anymore.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.