[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sad transgender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: girlpower1.png (25KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
girlpower1.png
25KB, 320x480px
this is the forum for complaining about your life, right? because i'm very sad and it sucks.

so hi. i just got back from the gym and am supposed to feel super awesome and happy because yay endorphins and i'm such a fucking badass holy shit! but i'm sad instead. feel like i'm losing my best (only) friend, and i'm still so insanely jealous of her. we're at the gym and of course just like every fucking time some hot guy has to come up and start chatting her up ("omg your tattoos are cool!") while i stand there being awkwardly invisible. and there's other stuff too. life is hard a lot of the time.
>>
>>34077309
Post ass desu
>>
>>34077356
i'm more than just eyecandy :(

why does no one take me seriously ugh
>>
File: trannies1.jpg (54KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
trannies1.jpg
54KB, 635x357px
>>34077309
Unless you started on hormones before puberty you probably look like this.
>>
>>34077455
okay? your post was useless and dumb.
>>
>>34077309
>>34077412
You could try going to /lgbt/
>>
>>34077412
I don't know what to say except try to make new friends. You have a hot best friend so you're probably a normie with solid social skills. How long have you know each other for and how sure are you that you're really best friends?
>>
File: BkJcjQ_CQAIBLAx.jpg (29KB, 598x399px)
BkJcjQ_CQAIBLAx.jpg
29KB, 598x399px
>>34077309
>he fell for the tranny meme

Millenials truly have no long term sense
>>
>>34077309

>women
>having tattoos

Absolutely disgusting.

If it makes you feel any better, those guys don't care about your friend's tattoos, they just want to fuck her and then dump her and move on to the next woman. I don't care if a feminist wants to sperg out at me saying this, that's what handsome Chad guys do all the time and they get away with it.
>>
>>34077519
lgbt is for mike pence memes. r9k is for sad people like me :(

>>34077533
she's my best friend because she's my only friend. i'm one of her only two friends.

and no i have no social skills. this is 4chan.
>>
>>34077567
uh i have tattoos too. wtf is wrong with tattoos? everyone has them they're normal.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
Unironically murder yourself
But first post your pics for me to ridicule, you sheman
>>
Say a man thinks he'd be better off as a woman, emotionally and physically. He takes hormones, does surgery and all that. However, the striking majority of post op people do not look like their chosen sex at all. They do not look male or female. They look transexual, and that's it. -Transexual-, not androgynous either. When he looks in the mirror he'll always have that one pet peeve, that one clear remainder of their original sex that they worked so hard upon to remove. The clear indication that he is a transexual, and not his chosen sex. Be it an adams apple, for example. Women will not accept him into their community, rather, transexuals will. The person has not become one of the other sex, in a societal standard way (clearly not in biological ways, but that is not what i am getting at), but rather, he has become a transexual, and will thus only fit in with the transexual community. You do not see MTF hanging out with women (by that i mean the dictionary definition of a standard 21st century woman, what they mostly look to become), nor do you see the reverse. I have yet to see that, and i will only believe that it at least an uncommon, but accepted thing to do if i see it with my own eyes.

All in all, they do cultivate this delusion in such a way that they will believe they will truly become liberated of their gender mismatch issues, but they won't, and most even know that they don't. Simply put, they do not become the gender they wish they were. They will become transexuals and only. At first, the person who did treatment to change sex will deny such a thing, and eventually will be forced to resignate to living in a transexual only societal cubbyhole. This completely contradicts the person's goals, and he'd likely feel massive regret under this since he could not attain his goal under such a effort -- which is the cause for the striking suicide rate amongst transexuals.
>>
>>34077600
Tattoos are for sluts, and sluts are only useful if they don't like >>34077455
>>
>>34077412
Have you tried not being a genetic abomination?
>>
>>34077628
lol what

>>34077656
pretty sure tattoos are for everyone who wants them. not just sluts.
>>
>>34077698
what is a genetic abomination?
>>
File: 1482039871385.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482039871385.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>34077701
>OP's going to become a 70 year old tranny with tattoos

Did you forget you have your entire life ahead of you?
>>
>>34077701
>lol what

Are you high on your tranny pills, or just dumb? His post made perfect sense. The only one who really considers you a woman is you.

Tattoos signify that a person is reckless and not interested in traditional values.
>>
>>34077729
uh no? how could i forget that lol. desu a 70 year old trans woman with tattoos seems like someone i'd find interesting and want to get to know. but maybe i'm just weird?
>>
>>34077309
>not going to the gym alone
what are you, some kind of normie bitch with friends?
>>
File: tt_2.gif (55KB, 320x410px) Image search: [Google]
tt_2.gif
55KB, 320x410px
>>34077775
You are literally OK with becoming a variant of this in the future.

I am sorry for anyone slightly normal who once had hopes in you
>>
>>34077775
Fucking post pics already you mentally unstable suicide time bomb
>>
>>34077769
wtf even are traditional values anymore. and why are they valued?

that post was way too long btw. could have been summed up in some stupid sentence.

>>34077805
not really, no.

>>34077815
hey there are worse things to be. like mean and bitter and hateful lol

>>34077822
no wtf. i'm here to feel sad like all the other losers on this board. not provide you with masturbation material.
>>
>>34077901
Okay this has to be a troll.

A guy sees you and thinks,

>Hey that's a mean in makeup and women's clothing
>Even if he were a woman, the tattoos show she wouldn't be long-term material anyway
>>
>>34077901
You dense child, I want your pictures for laughter. Just get it over with we all know you don't pass
>>
File: petitc.gif (2MB, 245x286px) Image search: [Google]
petitc.gif
2MB, 245x286px
>this is probably what OP looks like at best
>"WHY DO BOYS PREFER AN ACTUAL WOMAN AND NOT ME???"
>>
>>34077628
You probably think the sisterhood of the traveling pants is real too.
>>
>if you have a dick and LARP as female, please invite yourself to post your personal blog anywhere and everywhere, everyone is interested in your problems
>>
>>34077956
well i get that not every guy would want to date me. but there have to be some right? that's what i'm looking for and i hate how easy life is for my cis friend. like i can find guys interested in fucking me, but it never goes further than that. longest relationship i had was a few months with a married guy who had to keep me a secret from everyone. it sucked but was kinda worth it.

>>34077969
lol

>>34078026
lol larp as female. you are a character!
>>
>>34078041
you're right, life's a stage!
>>
>>34078041
>longest relationship i had was a few months with a married guy who had to keep me a secret from everyone. it sucked but was kinda worth it.

reminder that you're not a real woman until you become a homewrecker
>>
>>34078041
If you can find people interested in fucking you, you are already leagues above most other people on this board and there is nothing no one can say here that will make you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>34078102
uh?

>>34078151
well idk. those guys i found on fetlife. and after a series of bad experiences with this sort of arrangement (left feeling desperately alone after they cum in me and leave) i've just avoided the whole dating/sex thing. it's been like 2 years now since i've been laid :(
>>
>>34078217
Must be nice, it's been never for me. Like I said, no one can help you here, so I don't even know why you're posting.
>>
>>34078275
posting because i'm feeling sad and pathetic and this is the board for sadness and being pathetic?
>>
Why are you replying to this post? It is an obvious troll. Oh boo hoo chad doesn't want me for more than my body. This is just another robot trying to show you how ridiculous some of these trannies are.
>>
>>34078606
except not? i'm a real live trans girl. there's lots of us these days. why would you think i'm a troll?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.