[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck happened to me ?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1476289562786.jpg (5KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476289562786.jpg
5KB, 196x250px
> be me today
> decide to go to church tonight
> get there early and hang around
> more people start to come
> sitting in back of church
> see person after person walking in hand in hand with SOMEBODY
> begin to feel this horrible sense of something i cannot describe not even in words
> begin to tear up, wait for somebody to greet me or say hello and nobody does
> i walk out of the church fast with tears in my eyes and get back in my car
> right before getting in my car a girl looks at me with a wierd look as i pass her
> i think she may have bit her lip a little
> just say fuck it and leave anyways no use in going back and finding her and talking with her because i probably wont and will end up wasting my night
> now at starcucks near church on laptop
> when i went to this church as a kid i never felt welcomed
> now even as an adult i feel unwelcome
> also saw some teenagers starting to climb on top of one another in a car in the dark parking lot
> this made me more angry
as i was leaving i was breathing heavy and whispering to myself "i dont belong here"
can someone please explain what happened to me ?
>>
Anon had a mental breakdown
>>
>>34077242
What kind of church, anon? In Catholic church greeting everybody around you is a formal part of mass where you shake hands and say peace be with your and stuff. Keep in mind nobody greets anybody further than a pew adjacent forwards or backwards, though. Try again, and wait for the greetings part! It's earlier on in mass.
>>
>>34077357
no its a 'modern' hip church that is bornagain
>>
>>34077419
That was your mistake.
>>
>>34077474
This. I just left a hip(-ish) church because they didn't have enough community outreach, the church itself seemed plenty friendly (but only when rated by regular members)

It makes me sad that there are people out there who are feeling this isolated.
>>
>>34077242
Sounds like you need to go back to school to get a high paying job and blow all your money on whores and drugs to me
>>
anxiety attack
>>
>>34077242
>i was breathing heavy and whispering to myself "i dont belong here"
Lol. Write your manifesto now.
>>
>>34077242
You were told that the church is where you belong and it will always accept you. You believed this.

Turns out it isn't true.
>>
>>34078056
Yeah, in the south they only want attached men. If you are a singe male, they just pretend you don't exist. Also, where I live the Jehovah witnesses come around looking for spanish speakers. I don't entiendo, so my soul is not worth saving.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.