[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw the gargoyle in the middle was named Miss Finland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0960.jpg (227KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0960.jpg
227KB, 1024x576px
>yfw the gargoyle in the middle was named Miss Finland
>>
>>34077116
Miss Helsinki actually, not that I think she is very good looking but I'm pretty sure they are chosen based on more than just looks nowadays
>>
File: dbe.jpg (184KB, 864x1306px)
dbe.jpg
184KB, 864x1306px
mfw. why the fuck
>>
To be fair, all Finns look about that weird.
>>
She's objectively the hottest one
>>
>>34077175
She better be fucking Mother Teresa to win with looks like that.
>>
Daily reminder that this is considered beauty in the US
>>
>>34077116
I didn't know they had black people in Finland.
>>
>>34077116
More "diversity" pandering
>>
>>34077116
Libcuck virtue signalling. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>34077266

Yes the Loli is cute
>>
>>34077269
muldigulduralism :DDDDD
>>
doing shit like this is how you create another hitler
>>
>>34077116
Thats ridicules. She looks like an aboriginal monkey leftover from West Australia
>>
>>34077116
She looks like a caveman tbqhf.
I have seen far better looking black chicks.
>>
>>34077116
To be fair her body is fine, it's the weird face. I actually really like women with that dark chocolate skin.
>>
>>34077175
She is fucking hideous, surely there are more attractive black people out there. That fucking nose as well, christ
>>
>>34077266
What fucking American considers that attractive?
>>
File: finland.png (120KB, 310x411px)
finland.png
120KB, 310x411px
>>34077116
Implying none of you fat neckbeards wouldn't fuck her if given the chance. Hell she'll probably reject you as well.

She is pretty, but has an unfortunate big nose nose. A little nose job won't hurt.
>>
>>34077958
There are way prettier black women.
>>
apparently she has a very sad and touching life story of familiar abuse. Was severely beaten up by male relatives all her life.
I'm all against beauty pageants since it's the most obvious instrument of beauty dictatorship, but you gotta be coherent in your speech. If you don't want to judge people based on their looks, Either abolish beauty conquests, or turn them into inner beauty competitions. It's useless to hold a miss competition with a bunch of barbies and models and then go: just kidding, we're going to choose that one because she's pretty on the inside!
It only makes the girl a target of mockery and bully, and make the public hate ugly people even more than they already do.
>>
File: l1483462860931.jpg (96KB, 720x873px)
l1483462860931.jpg
96KB, 720x873px
>>34078060
I agree and quite frankly I prefer black girls, but I don't think she is ugly or a "gargoyle" as OP described her.
>>
>people calling the girl in OPs pic a gargoyle
>Tfw way uglier

This is why I don't go outside
>>
>>34078246
B-but at least you're not a negro, right?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.