[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Filthy Frank

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: chin chin.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
chin chin.png
1MB, 1366x768px
How do most robots feel about Filthy Frank? Is it normie material?
I'd say the lore is really awesome if you get into it.
>>
It's a little normie, but I totally agree desu. The lore is great!
>>
Go to bed frank.

No one has even clicked on your dank YouTube link
>>
>>34076234
>>34076928
everyone knows you're samefagging and no one cares fuck off with your faggot shit.
>>
>>34076234
Definitely normie, but I hate the idea on r9k that if normies like something you can't also like it. I swear some robots are the biggest hipster faggots. With that being said, I like his older stuff more. His newer stuff is more shock value, but every once and a while he creates a masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKdeqeP7VU0
>>
I'm sure he use to browse 4chan and watch anime in his teen years now he gets his middle school fanbase to ridicule it out of embarrassment
>>
>>34076234
It is normie content through and through. I know way too many normies who are unironically way too into his content. It feeds right into the dank meme culture that the normies have adopted. Though, they probably don't realize how stupid they look to worship what is literal garbage.

That being said, literal garbage can be entertaining and the dude's a pretty nice guy so whatever. He also doesn't do it with the thought to appeal to the dank meme bullshit, I think, but to mock it.
>>
>>34076234
Fuck off his vids are shit he should stick to music tho. i like his crazy ass raps over good beats. Tribute to ronald was good.
>>
>>34076234
its defenetly normie-edgy cunt material but i still watch it
>>
>>34076234
The content is edgy 12 year old tier humor, but I still get an occasional laugh from his videos.
>lore
I don't know why anyone reads this. It's just boring and doesn't add anything onto the actual """""""""""""show""""""""""""""
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.