[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 26 too late to start college?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1480990829443.png (162KB, 631x435px) Image search: [Google]
1480990829443.png
162KB, 631x435px
Is 26 too late to start college?
>>
no, go for it anon
>>
>>34075588
Why would you want to go to college? The only reason people go is because they got memed in high school.
>>
>>34075588
is 29 too old?
>>
>>34075588
not really, its better if you want to actually get good grades and invest your time into study, due to being older you will be more mature and wont be manipulated by the retarded college culture. only shit thing is that most of the other people on your course will be young and unrelatable. i went to uni at 21, and even i found the 18 year olds too immature, so god knows it will be a struggle in that department for someone of 26.
>>
>>34075588
no.
I've seen people as old at 60+ go back.
The older students generally work better.
>>
>>34075588
One of my room mates is 30 and just started uni. So no
>>
>>34075588
I'm 24 in my 3rd term at a CC

I see people around our age and older often, they're more enjoyable to talk to with more life experience

The best I got to save embarrassment is those 18 year olds are majoring in psychology, business, and english degrees
>>
File: 1481508141687.png (318KB, 515x433px) Image search: [Google]
1481508141687.png
318KB, 515x433px
Relevantly, any oldbots go to school for something like economics related or something super jewy like that?
>>
>>34075588
In my kinda shitpoo country yeah, if u r neet maybe.
>>
>>34075680
>they're more enjoyable to talk to with more life experience

this, it's only worthwhile if you have led an otherwise normal life with jobs, relationships and so on

if you haven't, you might as well not even consider it because you'll just be cast off from all uni social circles, and the whole point of going to uni is to do networking (if you want to learn you should just study at home or a library)
>>
>>34075588
depends on what you want to do. if you want to have an experience like one of those 80s college comedy movies (but not the one with Rodney Dangerfield) then, yes, you're too old.

If you just want to study and learn about a subject, then no you're not.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.