[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life in prison is inhuman and cruel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4781.jpg (159KB, 1008x800px)
IMG_4781.jpg
159KB, 1008x800px
No matter what the person did, wether it was pedophilia, rape, or a mass shooting, I can't help but feel bad for someone who is sentenced to life in prison. It seens like such a cruel and inhumane punishment. Any sentence over 20 years really if im honest. You may as well kill the person instead of having him/her sit in an empty room their whole life. Just imagine doing literally nothing for about 80 years. Its inhumane and cruel.
>>
It's pretty good incentive to follow the law
>>
>>34075554
You don't do nothing in prison, you work full time for small amounts of money that you exchange for toilet paper and candy bars

Robots on neetbux literally accomplish less in their lifetimes than some lifers
>>
File: somebody.jpg (25KB, 857x444px) Image search: [Google]
somebody.jpg
25KB, 857x444px
>>34075554
You're correct anon, they have made it like that so people don't wanna break the law. Prison is fucking terrible
>>
>>34075554
Every person in prison had the ability to make decisions differently to avoid their fate, but they didn't.
>>
>>34075554
>when you are so isolated and deprived of human interaction and social identity that murderers and psychotic monsters appear are no more deserving of pain than you or anyone you've known.

Anon... just.. man, come on, now.
>>
File: 142874974551.jpg (36KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
142874974551.jpg
36KB, 400x300px
>>34075706
>had the ability to make decisions
>"fate"

Choose one my dude, kek!.
>>
Yeah it probably sucks, but generally the people who are in prison for life did something that warranted that. If we're gonna talk cruel, solitary confinement would rank up there, I think that's going too far ever for some really bad criminals.
>>
Life is inhuman and cruel. Cheap and affordable suicide booths when?
>>
Doing something cruel and inhumane to society and innocent people deserves such a treatment.

Like the people that rape children, kill families for money, sell drugs to children.

Your empathy is fucked. These people deserve no remorse. How about the spic that shoved a steel bar up a child's ass. He deserves to be put down. But life in prison is torture enough. Being made into a bitch until the day he dies.

How can you have any empathy for people who are evil?
>>
When will they bring back the death penalty in England
>>
>>34076125
I don't understand why solitary would be so bad. I'd rather be safe in the dark than among dangerous criminals. I know it's meant to take a psychological toll but I don't see why. Sounds pretty comfy.

The cruellest thing about lesser sentences is that it fucks up your prospects for life. You're going to be a bottom rung wagecuck for life, or you choose the more appealing choice and become a recidivist of some kind. It would be better if you were able to pay your debt to society and then move on. Instead, once you've been inside your life may as well be over. Crime is more rational at that point.
>>
>>34076384
>don't understand why solitary would be so bad
You do literally nothing, for weeks on end, the only thing to entertain you being your mind. It can fuck you up.
But honestly though at least in my experiences jail isn't that bad if you aren't a douch to people, that at least makes it easier to make friends.
>>
>>34076510
Like many on here I'm an anxious and fearful person. School was hell and I can only imagine that prison would be much, much worse.
>>
>>34075554
Pedophilia is not a crime
Forcing sex on kids is
As a pedo myself who has weekly consensual hookups with pre teens, stop saying sex is bad for kids. They love it
>>
>>34076638
hope you get raped in prison degenerate.
>>
>>34076384
The irony is even the vast majority of people who aren't criminals will be on that bottom rung when measured by actual wealth distribution. It's too bad a legitimate and basic objection of 3000 people from a population of 300,000,000 hold 60% of all the wealth. I wish class warfare wasn't such a lefty meme. It's self preservation and necessity and totally in line with free market principles. Oh well.
>>
>>34076384
Holy shit you're retarded. You'll be a wage cuck as well when mommy stops buying your food
>>
>>34076664
It's only a lefty meme because the right believe that through hard work and maybe some backstabbing they can be the best. It's reasonable to be ambitious but it runs contrary to cooperation which would be necessary to have any kind of meaningful class struggle. Right is individual, Left is more collectivist. Both have problems with them.
>>
File: image.png (578KB, 701x733px)
image.png
578KB, 701x733px
>>34076662
That's not an argument
I get more tight ass than you ever will
>>
>>34075554

The guy I work with just did 4 days in county. He said it wasn't bad - as long as you don't get stagefright taking a dump in front of a room full of spooks, you'll be fine.
>>
>>34076729
fucking kids is the only chance you get in getting laid. I fucked numerous girls in their prime from middle school to highschool that were my age. itll catch up up to you, youll be tyrones little bitch in prison.
>>
>>34075554

Life itself is a prison for men that aren't Chad.
>>
>>34076103
try completing grade 8 english and then reread his post you dumb fuck
>>
>>34075554
I concur. Today OP was not a faggot.
>>
>>34076729
Kill yourself pedo scum you're not welcome.
>>
>>34075653
So, uh, what do you do if you can't afford toilet paper?
>>
>>34075554

>free food and shelter
>plenty of free time to exercise or read books
>can talk with fellow prisoners about life and philosophy
>can take classes and get a good education
>even if there are violent prisoners, it's always heavily guarded so you're always safe

Doesn't seem bad at all desu
>>
>>34076729
ehh live and let live I say.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.