[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did /r9k/ suddenly stop liking Leafy? He used to be oui boi.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: LeafyOriginalHD.jpg (75KB, 643x634px) Image search: [Google]
LeafyOriginalHD.jpg
75KB, 643x634px
Why did /r9k/ suddenly stop liking Leafy?
He used to be oui boi.
>>
When was this normie fuck ever liked here?

Find 1 (ONE) archived thread where that was the general consensus.
>>
He was never our guy. The only people who watch him are edgy young teens. Stop posting bait.
>>
>>34075431
this is 4chin not 0chin
>>
I've never watched idubbbz but his leafy video was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>34075515
Actually kekked. Good one.
>>
fuck off stupid

he's always been a teen-pandering memespouting chad
>>
I started to hate him when he made the same, boring, repetitive video over and over again.
HA THIS JACOB KIDS A FAG HAHA
every video he makes is basically just that but replaces "jacob" with whatever the videos topic is.
>>
>>34075431
Nobody ever liked Leafy except for the one faggot who kept shilling his nochin cunt face.
That probably was (You) as a matter of fact.
>>
>>34075431
I would probably have passionate sex with Leafy but he really needs to stop trying to be funny. And he needs to stop swearing so much.
>>
File: 1480852187789.jpg (27KB, 426x304px) Image search: [Google]
1480852187789.jpg
27KB, 426x304px
>>34075431
>liking this fake autism squeaker faggot
Middle schoolers shouldn't be allowed on the internet, go to bed.
>>
I used to like Leafy. I watched all of his reaction-commentary videos. They were funny the first few times. But then you start to feel like you're watching the same video over and over and realize they're all the same thing. Not only are they all the same, but they're repetitive, he curses excessively, he has a terrible grasp of the English language, and he doesn't have a sense of humor. There are only 3 jokes on his videos:
1) Cursing
2) "I'm gonna kill myself"
3) Getting close to the mic
I notice he started doing skits with that weird dragon character and video game music, but those still just rely on cursing and suicide jokes Not a single punch line. Just watch the entire video and wait for a formal joke, a clever line, or at least some sort of punchline. There won't be one.
>>
>>34075431
>have no idea who this guy is
>suddenly being shilled all over this board
>find out it's some YouTube drama for kids
>realize just how underage this board is
damn
>>
I'm pretty sure his only fans here are underageb&. What worthless content
>>
>>34075431
Idubbbz roasted him so hard, it should've been considered sexual assault.
>>
>>34075431
Is he on children's television somewhere?

I've never heard of him.
>>
I can't stand his voice. I never liked him, even before the idubbbz video.
>>
>>34075909
Will he ever recover? He barely gets 600k views per video when he used to get several millions before that.
>>
>>34075664
On what planet is leafy a chad?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8

^^this roast is better than any of leafy's videos
>>
>>34075431
YouTube personalities are terrible and a reminder that most teenagers are now and always have been trash.

It boggles my mind that this kind of degeneracy passes as entertainment and is highly profitable due to masses of edgelord 12 year olds.

t 35 year old man
>>
>>34075431
when did we like leafy at all? You're making shit up man
>>
>>34076790
>that "hide the chin on the leafy" segment
fucking slammed
>>
He's just another retarded clickbaiting scumbag, get this shit out
>>
I liked his drug videos but his ability to come back from idubbbz's roasting showed hoe insecure leafy really is. Horseshit youtuber overall
>>
>>34077052
Why doesn't he do 5 g of shrooms and then do "drug videos", just an attention whoring punk
>>
File: 1482748561897.png (578KB, 625x487px) Image search: [Google]
1482748561897.png
578KB, 625x487px
>>34077052
>>34077128
>drug videos
I only know about this kid through that idubbbz video, please tell me that these videos aren't what they sound like

>dude so today im gonna do some drugs and play CSGO lmao
>>
>>34075431
When the fuck did r9k ever like leafy? He's an annoying fag
>>
File: fuckoffleafy.jpg (54KB, 806x404px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffleafy.jpg
54KB, 806x404px
>>34075431
Fuck off leafy. Stop shilling faggot.
>>
>>34077157
Pretty much, vids filled to the brim with his edgy preteen humour telling "stories" how he did low doses of psychedelics, coke and he's so cool.
>>
>>34075431
>Leafy is our boy
You're too young to be on this website, GET EM OUT!
>>
>>34075431
>our boi

Edgy normie faggots are not ""our bois"", anon. I admit I used to watch his videos back when he made story and "kids that --" videos but now he's just rehashed shit about cringe, drugs, killing himself, and feminists.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.