[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is makeup the equivelant to false advertising?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: chubb.jpg (50KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
chubb.jpg
50KB, 720x960px
Is makeup the equivelant to false advertising?
>>
THHICCC
>>
>>34074551
belly belly belly boop
>>
what r u buying a car dipshit
>>
Yes, and that is exactly its purpose: to conceal and superficially alter. And let's not forget other things they attempt to conceal, such as:
>cellulite
>saggy breasts (they have special bras for this)
>how small their breasts are (padding, special bras)
>their natural hair colour
>period shits
>vaginal snot
>blood clots
>roasties
>that their legs grow hair, and some even have a little peach fuzz on their face
>women SHIT and FART with equal vehemence to men (that braaaaap anon is doing god's work clearing up this myth: women utterly devastate bathrooms)
>vaginal infections (yeast, fungus)
>how fucking filthy their pantiesbecome as a result of their triple hole excrement
>>
>>34074551
>Tfw no big belly gf

Please kill me, I don't want to live anymore.
>>
Nope. It's the equivalent of "buy one, get one free." If your gf wears make up, you essentially get two gfs for the price of one. Most girls are cute without make up, and sexy with make up. Only virgins complain about make up and use cherry-picked examples to back their complaint.
>>
>>34074551
UNF. Just the right amount of chubby.
>>
>>34074551
No. If you have any sort of sense of observation, makeup will not fool you on a daily basis.
>>
>>34074839
>triple hole excrement

dude what?

what kind of third hole are you thinking about?
>>
>>34075038
Urethra, vagina, anus. Are you literally 12?
>>
>>34075038
Urethra, vagoo, butthole

vaginal discharge is kinda gross as a dude
>>
If you actually want to pursue a relationship with a girl because she wore makeup and looked pretty one day, you are fucking retarded and should kill yourself ASAP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.