[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women beaters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 35

File: 1465993003905.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465993003905.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
How many of you are honestly, truthfully angry at women to the point youd beat them?

The suffering we have to go through because our society dictates men to be the aggresser in relationship starting and sex has ruined us and gave women the ultimate sexual pedistal.

They get to enjoy every fiber of life and thats why we get so mad.

Women are smug, and very conceited. They will say and do anything to piss a man off and when he hits her he's wrong? No, women deserve a beating. If you talk like a bitch you should be hit like one.

Enough of this "weaker" gender bullshit women say when a man hits a woman. I feel weak whenever im turned down by a woman. That hurts me emotionally do I have people standing up for me? No, not even my fellow men stand up for me.

Women who are beaten become far mote humble and actually begin to care more about life and good men like us
>>
>>34073767
Just a quick haymaker, that's all.

Just one, they have atleast that much coming to them.
>>
I want to hold you anon. I'm sorry you feel this way, I agree with what you're saying though
>>
>guy has a wife/gf who he beats up regularly
>she stays with him, feminists and liberals ser nothing wrong with this

>I look for a gf while being not-Chad
>>OMG YOURE NOT LIKE ENTITLED TO A RELATIONSHIP YOU SEXIST LONELY PATHETIC MANCHILD WTF DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO OFFER IN EXCHANGE FOR THIS HOT BODY

men who beat their gfs/wives have no problem finding companionship and keeping it, but apparently I'm the bad guy for not being Chad and not beating women

Really made me thinktivate my almonds
>>
Pro tip: hitting a girl wont make her want to sleep with you.
>>
>>34073932
Works for Chad Thundercock and Brad Trailercock.

Women don't exactly STOP dating woman-beaters, just like they don't stop dating Chad.
>>
My boyfriend slaps and hits me. I love him so much. I love when he is fucking me then he slaps me when I enjoy it too much.
>>
File: doffy lel.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
doffy lel.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>34073932
Well does whiteknighting work?

Can you tell me if that works?
>>
File: 1480192379317.jpg (12KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
1480192379317.jpg
12KB, 227x225px
>>34073767
I beat a girl in a blind rage when I was teenager. I felt really guilty afterward but she stopped being so bitchy around me after that.
>>
File: 1448663034443.jpg (152KB, 1006x921px) Image search: [Google]
1448663034443.jpg
152KB, 1006x921px
>>34073767
I would beat woman not because I hate but because I lige hitting things smoler than me LOLE ^_^
>>
>>34074022
Literally snuggling with my gf now, so yeah I guess it does.
>>
To be honest im not a violent guy.I barely have any emotion but if by some reason i ever had a girlfriend i would probably be a woman beater.

I dont know why but i simply just do not respect woman and do not look as them as humans but wild creatures that need to be tamed.

I'll wait for normalfaggots to call me a sick fuck virgin etc
>>
>>34073957
I'm just suggesting if OP's aim is to be with a woman, this approach not likely to be fruitful
>>
>>34074155
you are literally, LITERALLY a sick fuck virgin though

hi riven xddddd
>>
>>34074155
Mate no need. Thankfully, you'll be forever alone.
>>
>>34073767
I never did but today I was really on the verge of doing it, I only got stopped because I suddenly remembered I'd ruin my entire life if I did.

Today at the uni a company president (Italian branch of the Enel) came in for a 1 and half hour speech about future technologies.
These two goddamn fucking cunts sit on the first row and kept talking and laughing at a normal voice, not even trying to hide, for the whole damn conference, to the point their laughs would sometimes overshadow the speech. The president I guess noticed too since he tried to increase the mic's output every 5 minutes.

Like, literally what the fuck. I'm fucking speechless, I wish I was making shit up to make them sound worse than what they were, but I'm not. Specially since the conference wasn't even obligatory, if you didn't care you could have easily left (like some after a while) and nobody would have said nothing. But no, you gotta be a fucking whore and talk nonstop for the whole thing.
Yes I'm fucking mad.
>>
>>34073767
I'm angry at practically anyone and everyone.

Some days less some days more. Maybe I'm a deluded normie. But there are definitely days when I see chads strutting around in their expensive fashionable clothing with a stacie laughing on their arms and I want nothing more than to trip them to the ground and stomp their teeth through their fucking faces.
>>
>>34073767
Yes I hope every leftist woman that wanted immigration and gave vote to that parties anywhere in this world will be raped and beaten unconscious so we can spot them easily.
>>
>>34074040
Exactly what im talking about. Good on you anon.

Women I feel need to be broke into like a new car or someshit. They need to be knocked down to size because they dont see when their shit stinks. Worldwide like 80% of women think theyre settling when they get into the final relationship of their life.

They are irredeemable assholes who need to be taught to be human at the hands of their master
>>
File: 1461437483072.png (302KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461437483072.png
302KB, 960x960px
>>34074163
It is, considering how many women not only date/marry serial woman-beaters, but STAY WITH THEM.
>inb4 "b-but he beats her, shes probably afraid of leaving"

there's no shortage of individuals and institutions that'd whiteknight for a woman and step in to defend her while she leaves Brad Trailercock.

The truth of the matter is something you women refuse to recognize, and that's something I'll c/p from a post made a couple days ago:

>The meme that women can sense misogyny and nastiness in men is not remotely true, and you know it. Domestic violence wouldn't be a thing if it was.

>There are plenty of misogynistic and bad men with gfs. I personally think men with machiavellian traits are probably the most successful with women. But I agree that a lot of "woe is me I'm a nice guy" types of men are not particularly nice, or even likeable.
>>
>>34074217
>go out at night and find chad & stacy couples to beat
fund it
>>
>>34074177
>>34074202
>>34073932
Fuck off reddit do you know where the fuck you are?
>>
i feel sometimes men really do just want to lord their physical power over something cause they cant fight their peers but sometimes if someone is under the influence of truama you can black out

girls like provoking emotion and anger isn't an emotion that isn't easily controlled

especially if you love her and her opinion is most important
>>
I don't hate anyone and I don't want to hurt anyone

I just want to be left the fuck alone
>>
>>34074209
Oh, and of course during normal lessons I always need to watch out on where I sit, because if by some mistake I sit within 3 meters from where a women is, there's the 100% she will talk for the whole goddamn lesson with either another woman or her beta orbiter and I won't understand shit. Even worse if there are more than 2 women together.

And the worst part is that every ten fucking minutes they go "tehehe I didn't understand jack shit, could you please explain this to me?", so the beta's explanation overshadows the professor's one and a mess happens.
All of course while not even trying to hide their voice.

Uni is my only contact with real life and it's really making me hate women even though I really don't want to because I'm a moralfag otherwise.
>>
File: setthing rage.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
setthing rage.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
My mother is Russian and tall. My father always hated her and only married her because she gave birth to me. He used to make her dress as Ivan Drago (from Rocky 4) and beat the shit out of her in front of me (whilst making me dress as Apollo Creed). He broke her nose over 10 times in like 8 years. She killed herself 2 years ago. No OP I wouldn't.
>>
File: 1479956022152.png (226KB, 576x699px) Image search: [Google]
1479956022152.png
226KB, 576x699px
>>34074209
> I only got stopped because I suddenly remembered I'd ruin my entire life if I did.
I wished I'd listen to this part of my brain. It's kind of embarrassing I was never let back the town church for doing this >>34074040

>>34074347
>He used to make her dress as Ivan Drago (from Rocky 4) and beat the shit out of her in front of me (whilst making me dress as Apollo Creed).
Anon, I'm sorry but... that's really funny.
>>
>>34074335
Women are fucking annoying dude most girls in higher education arnt even there to learn but just to use it as a socializing experience.

I cant tell you how many broads are glued on thier phones during the lecture and then act confused once the assignments are handed out and beta orbiter cucks come to the rescue.Its fucking infuriating dealing with them putting women in college was a mistake
>>
>>34074347
Even if this were to be true, I'm sorry OP I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>34074347

>He used to make her dress as Ivan Drago (from Rocky 4) and beat the shit out of her in front of me (whilst making me dress as Apollo Creed)

Fake ass story.
>>
File: 1479687190665.png (71KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1479687190665.png
71KB, 592x492px
>>34074292
>gets upset when people disagree with him
>tells others to go to reddit
>>
File: IMG_0165.jpg (56KB, 240x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0165.jpg
56KB, 240x297px
>>34074347
I must break you
>>
>>34074261
You're thinking is literally backwards. They don't stay with them because they enjoy being beaten. They stay with them because they are Chad. Women love chad no matter what he does
>>
>>34073767
at this point i would have 0 regrets socking a woman right in her stupid slutty face and breaking her nose, i have no respect for women because they never had any respect for me
>>
One time I pinned and slapped a girl while drunk because after leading me on for months she said she "respected me too much to fuck me". Following that I felt both foolish and disgusting and vowed never to do something like that ever again. Punishing women might feel good in your mind, but when you see what you've wrought in real life it's awful.
>>
>>34074445
We dont take kindly to whiteknight cucks here , reddit is more applicable for you clowns now shoo
>>
>>34073767
>I want to beat the shit out of a woman
>it will make women care about good men like me

The irony is just palpable
>>
>>34074311
>I just want to be left the fuck alone
>uses a trip
kys
>>
File: ledeadmexicancartelgirls.jpg (278KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ledeadmexicancartelgirls.jpg
278KB, 800x600px
Honestly, if society more or less collapsed, I'd kill and beat some women for many different reasons. For fun, to kill dykes and man-haters, shitty old women, dumb trash women, shit like that.

I'd also kill a lot of the same types of men or men who'd try to protect the above.
>>
>>34074566
I'm sorry your mother never loved you
>>
File: 755.jpg (65KB, 600x1033px) Image search: [Google]
755.jpg
65KB, 600x1033px
>>34074556
My father was a woman beater and my mom only respected him more.They like assertiveness and dominance.She had ample opportunities to leave yet she never did.

I wouldnt expect a weak willed nu male to even know what that means.Go on and drink your soy milk and organic kale cuckboy
>>
>>34074462
>implying it's only Chad who beats women and gets them to stick around

women are like fucking dogs, only lower (I don't/wouldn't beat my dog). You gotta make them sleep naked in a dog kennel in a cold garage so they fucking respect you and stay loyal

t. woman pro
>>
>>34074655
And I bet you just had a wonderful childhood with your happy family. Probably even explains why you turned out to be such a well-adjusted human being, right?
>>
>>34074693
>Hes dependent on mommy and daddy to grow up as a human bean

Lol i grew up educated with tough skin.Thats a lot to gain coming from a shitty background
>>
>>34074155
Probably the reason you don't have a gf
>>
>>34073767
I'd only beat someone I like if they wanted me to
>>
>>34074792
Thanks cpt obvious nobody would have figured that
>>
Punching a girl made me realize about how pitiful creatures women are. I did not even hit her that hard but she started to cry very hard.
>>
>>34074912
What a man could walk off and go about his day a woman would spend a good minute a change yelling and crying like a overgrown toddler until the "boo boo" is gone.

You constantly have to humor them or else you are "too boring"

You constantly have to buy them new toys or else they lose interest.

Treat women like children it will make much more sense then.
>>
Man that game was so good. The scat was disgusting though.
>>
>>34075006
>Treat women like children it will make much more sense then.
Yes, exactly.

The next woman I date is going to sleep naked in a cold dog kennel while my dogbro sleeps in my warm bedroom at the foot of my bed
>>
>>34074566
why wait for society to collapse?

As soon as society regresses even a few decades, men giving women household correction will be commonplace again like it should be.
>>
>>34073767
I hurt my mommy when I was seven and I still cry over it sometimes. I'm almost 29 now.
>>
>>34073767
desu when I was in highschool I was 'bullied' by a girl. 'bullied' meaning she was a fucking cunt in a liberal-ass school. She was one of those smug, ugly fat chicks who shit talk everyone, but because of far-leftist school I couldn't DO anything to her. I was a fit (belly, but pretty damn strong, /lifted/ regularly) 6' guy who could take her out with one punch. So I did. Anyone want me to greentext it?
>>
>>34075245
Yes please before the cucks come back
>>
File: 1456251677883.png (515KB, 662x370px) Image search: [Google]
1456251677883.png
515KB, 662x370px
>>34075245
Yes, I love hearing about/seeing smug libtard women getting BTFO, even if it's a "fictional" story

>pic related
>>
>>34075289
The clinton center was a fucking saltmine on the 9th never seen so such much asshurt in such a dense area
>>
>>34074040
I just tripped her when she passed by. Knocked a tooth out and I didn't have to hit her.
>>
>>34075281
>>34075289

alright fags lemme do this

>be 16, 4th highschool. Moved from California to a possible even more liberal area
>Junior
>have to take bus, eyesight is too shit to get licence fuck me
>fat, 5'5 ugly, smug libtard landwhale bitch with her roastie sister get on before me
>fuck roastie is 8/10, shitty personality tho
>Landwhale is loud and proud, wears a bun on TOP of her head with the sides hanging freely
>pig-like face
>bus is full, fuck me what do
>only place is by this fat bitch
>I'm heavy myself, don't care about weight
>but this fat bitch was taking up 3/4s of the seat
>'can I sit here?'
>she gives me a disgusted look out of her piggy eyes
>bus driver makes her let me sit
>still taking up 3/4 of the seat even though I'm half a foot taller and a lot bigger, but def. weigh less
>ignore her for the ride, listen to some pandora
>love pop songs, fuck me it helps with the depression
>hear a disgusted noise next to me
>what do you want ugly cunt
>'Oh Anon you really should listen to good music, like Drake and Lil' Wayne
>ignore her
>incoming landwhale rage for ignoring her
>Anon it's not nice to ignore people, that's really rude
>16 yr/o I literally cannot be more of a dick at this point
>so is denying someone a seat so you can take up an entire bench yourself, fatass
>she starts screaming at me, yelling at the busdriver, mfw I turn up my music and ignore her
>later in the year she's still a massive cunt
>fucks with me in the hallway, can't do anything or fag teachers will fuck me over
>walking down the hall, have a release period so I'm just wandering around
>tfw I bump into someone, their coffee splatters on my shirt
>whatever, wear cheap clothes anyway, wasn't paying attention
>look up, see her piggy, smug little eyes.
>'Oops, Sorry Anon, guess I wasn't looking tee hee'
>an indescribable rage fills me, no teachers in sight
>fucking right hook the bitch and take off down the hall
>hear the earth tremble as she hits the floor

cont?
>>
>>34074335
Are they black? Went to a (((diverse))) school so I want to know if this goes all ways.
>>
>>34075535
Yes please, anon

ORRRRRRRRREGANO
>>
>>34073767
If a woman provoked me enough, absolutely. However I would never beat a girlfrriend, let alone any one I love
>>
>>34073767

No, absolutely not. Too many white knights exist and the court system would ruin my life. Besides, it is wrong to beat on people that cannot fight back. Beating up women would be unfair in that regard.

Even raising your voice is not the right thing to do. Just walking away and not taking her shit would be the best approach.
>>
File: 1475035719697.png (220KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1475035719697.png
220KB, 555x555px
i just wish i had a gf i could get into fistfights with because it turns me on
>>
>>34075700
tfw cont cunt

>bitch hits the deck
>SHIT I JUST BROKE CALIFORNIA OFF OF US
>book it down the hall, hide out in library until 4th period
>called into principals office by another smug libtard cunt
>tfw walk into the principal's office to see Landwhale McDonald Fatfuck bawling her eyes out, a very pronounced black eye on her face
>feelsgoodman.blyat
>tfw principal (also a feminist sjw tard who believes womyn are saints and men are devils) has listened to Landwhale give her fake side of the story
>mfw fake news
>tell the actual side of the story, principal doesn't believe me
>landwhale is still fake-crying but turns around and gives me a piggy, smug look.
>this CANNOT GO UNPUNISHED
>accept the suspension, come back the next monday
>in Oregon so weed and hard drugs are easy to come by
>manage to get my hands on some weed and a very small amount of crack (you'd be surprised how easy drugs are to get in liberal fuckstate)
>plant the weed in her bag, use a pair of gloves just in case the police decide to fingerprint it
>plant the crack in her locker
>tip off the VP who handles this sort of shit with an anonymous note
>gets busted on her way out of second period we have together
>they find the weed in one of the pockets of her backpack she barely uses
>launch an investigation, landwhale mcdonald fatfuck is suspended until they figure everything out
>they check her locker, find the crack
>mfw the school has a 0 tolerance policy, immediately expelled
>mfw I get to walk into Walmart and see her miserable face, can't get a better job w/out a highschool diploma
>no other highschool will take her, they have 0 tolerance policies too
>mfw I ruined someone's life for annoying me

I have a few other stories of her doing really autistic and cringey shit too if you want me to greentext them. I wasn't sure if she was actually retarded or not kek.
>>
>>34076021
I like the contrast between the Garyan Stu guy in the book juxtaposed with the SJW strawman in that image

reminds me of those "I AM SILLY" comics
>>
File: hnggg2.png (1015KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
hnggg2.png
1015KB, 1920x1440px
I'd really like to take my waifu and kiss her. Then I'd throw her onto the bed and make gentle, passionate love to her. As she starts to come down from bliss, I'd gently kiss her again and look deeply into her eyes as I tell her just how beautiful she is. I'd end it with drifting off to sleep in each other's arms and softly telling her how much I love her. Pic related.
>>
>>34076021
Nice story classic example of a justice boner fuck these cunts never let them overpower you and ruin your life.No mercy
>>
File: 1463453320331.png (22KB, 190x215px) Image search: [Google]
1463453320331.png
22KB, 190x215px
>>34076021
>SHIT I JUST BROKE CALIFORNIA OFF OF US
top kek, it took me about 3 seconds but I got it
>>
>>34074542
> but when you see what you've wrought in real life it's awful.

you meant: it's awful you waited so long to do it ?
>>
>>34076279

Hanako best 2d girl ever.
I didn't even know what a waifu was before finding her.
>>
File: 1481234582374.png (797KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
1481234582374.png
797KB, 500x529px
>>34076753
I know. I've known her for years and I'm still deeply in love with her. I want nothing more than for her to be real and to love me as much as I love her.
>>
I often verbally or emotionally abuse my gf because I probably have some underlying issues that are not dealt with. I have been diagnosed with ADHD but mainly because I lied about many symptoms just to get pills. Although I am sane and function in society, I still am extremely susceptible to bouts of anger and sometimes even hit my gf over little things that I seem to cool down after a few minutes and pretend like nothing happened.
>>
File: 3c2.png (651KB, 680x628px) Image search: [Google]
3c2.png
651KB, 680x628px
>>34076021
Madden: Shit that never happened 2017
>>
>>34073856
>tfw forever neet nearly 30
>father is shorter than mother, hits her, is dumber too
>stays with him
>tfw nobody even tho intelligent and nice
>the difference is money because neet
ALMONDS
>>
>>34073767
fuck me familia, why do i even come back to this board, everytime i regret everytime i come here fucking hell.you guys always make me remember my childhood.

>mom gets together with father arround 1985~ i think
>from what i`ve been told dad was alredy an alcoholic at the time
>dad goes to a near home bar eberyday after work
>after he's pissed drunk goes home and just beats my mum
>this goes on a daily basis
>my sister is born in 1992
>can only imagine her pain watching her mother getting beat by her own father
>eventualy as she grows old she starts getting her share as well
>for years dad just gets home from the bar beats my mom and my sister
>FF to 1997 another son this time me
>you guys have no idea what it is to be 20 now look back and just remember those images fucking HELL i tell you
>dad never beats me because "i'm his son" still beats my mom and my sister
>one day on my sister's birthday she'd be like 14 or something we were all ... it's even hurting to think about it ... we were all at the table
>me , my mom , my sis , my mom doesn't make a fortune at her work but at special ocasions we would always get a cake
im in tears just remembering what's happening next ...
>we were happy singing "happy birthday to you" even my mother and my sister were smiling
>suddenly "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!"
>mom:"hurry up sweatty and go to your room, i'm sorry for ruining your life"
>we go to our room, still can hear our dad outside shouting
>mom:"no go away!"
>dad breaks the door, after that i could only hear screams from my mom and noises of kitchen stuff falling on the ground

*CONT
>>
>>34078445
>i was by the door with a 'lil breach and suddenly i see my sister running truh the hallway
>sister starts screaming "ANON HE'S GOT A KNIFE"
dad with the cake knife on his hand how ironic ...
>dad hits my sister too i was just crying and screaming for help from the top of my lungs (call me a bitch cuz i really am i wish i had the guts to stop it that time)
>go out of my room and run towards my sister that was on the ground
>dad:"go to your room and close the door anon!" ... only those under these circunstances could feel the wheight behind those words senpai
>out of nowhere my mom gets up with a beer bottle and cracks my dad head open
>calls the police my dad goes in for a night
>she doesn't press charges , i shit you not she's too terrified to do it
she always told us that the only reason for her to endure all his beatings was because without his money she couldn't support us but i know i just know that even with all that she loved him ... hurts but it's true
>week goes by dad never gets home drunk
>this is it! it has finally stopped!
>start getting hopes that we will be a normal family , that for once i won't have to be shitless scared for my mom and sister
>mom picks me up from school one day, stays in car and waits me
hmm... thats weird she usually waits me up by the gate
>get in car and she's all bruised, dad came home early and beat the crap out of her
>this goes by for years

CONT
>>
>>34074566
This happened in Goiana, Brazil.
>>
>>34074155
Sound like a sociopath to me lmao
>>
>>34078672
>same routine as at the start home, bar and mom
>he stopped beating my sister
>FF another brother is born in 2000
>with the years it would be less frequent maybe once or twice a month specially from the 15th onwards, he'd blow all his money on booze on the 1st 15 days of the month so the 2nd half he would be extra violent
>years go by and now he only goes violent like once a month or so but when he does ... i don't know how to describe it but imagine, you see this guy from the day u are born you look at him with your baby eyes, to you he seems like a god as your mom seems like a goddes, you wouldn't dare to touch a god , at least that was what i tought
>FF i'm 15 join a gym
>FF i'm 16 and in good shape
>dad never touched my mother again
>everytime he'd get drunk i'd put myself in btween them and he'd back off
>FF i'm 17 all is good and nice
>brother is out on a friend's place and my sister invites me to go to the beach with her
have in mind that my sister inviting me is completely normal the shit we've been thru made us unstable af she's even more damage cargo than myself
>i go cuz why not
>great day, sunny , hot outside, great beach
>come home

CONT
>>
File: akari_68.jpg (185KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
akari_68.jpg
185KB, 1083x720px
>tfw daydream about me abusing my waifu
>dream she's too stupid to leave me
>constantly force myself onto her whenever I want
>thinking about giving her bruises gets me hard
I fear the day I get into a real relationship
>>
I would like to kill people who physically harm innocent people.
>>
File: d4f.jpg (39KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
d4f.jpg
39KB, 500x461px
>>34078922
>ywn have an idiot dependent gf too dumb to leave you
>>
File: 1484115703101.png (255KB, 392x457px) Image search: [Google]
1484115703101.png
255KB, 392x457px
>>34073767
I'd like a pure girl who is in real love with me and has a healthy relationship that we're sure will last to lovingly beat the absolute shit out of me while I'm restrained then have gentle sex afterwards
>>
File: swordfu.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
swordfu.webm
1MB, 640x640px
Implying you r9K can beat any women with normal strength.
>>
I watched my mom beat my dad up for years. She stabbed him with a screwdriver, put a fork in his forehead, broke his rib, all kinds of weird shit. Then one day she found out he cheated on her at work like ten years ago and killed herself. Women are weird.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>34078956
I would unironically like to be a badass vigilante superhero who kills criminals and brings fear into the hearts of evil.
>>
>>34078956
>people
Lol. I also beat my dog, faggot.
>>
File: Punisher25_22.jpg (461KB, 1280x2012px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher25_22.jpg
461KB, 1280x2012px
>>34079020
As would I, somewhat, although my ideal is much a pipe dream. Maybe Death Wish-tier is feasible. A lot of evil needs to be cleansed.
>>
>>34078918

>get home
>cars on the driveway
>"hello mom?"
>no one home that's weird
>neighbor:"anon your mom is at the hospital"
>that fucking piece of trash waited for me to be out and beat the hell out of my mother
this part hurts me man ... because in the mid of all this u know what was in my head?
"it's her fault i don't care, she's the one who let it come to this point"
even today at 20 i feel disgusted for thiking that, how could i a weakling that could never confront my dad until 15 think something like that, how stupid i am
>hear a fuss from outside
>it's from the bar near home, go there
>cops/ambulance
aparently my uncle (mother brother) came to our place and almost rip'd my father
>atm my mother is at the hospital, my father is at the hospital, my uncle is detained cuz my father pressed charges on him ...
>mom tells dad to drop the charges or she'll bring him to court for domestic violence, he drops them
>mom never presses charges on father
>get divorced
til today

now here are some funny facts CONT
>>
>>34073767
I would do it but just because I'm an angry person
I'd feel bad about it after probably
>>
>>34073767
I'm a chad beater.
>>
>>34077199
Sociopath detected lmao?
>>
>>34079074

FUN FACTS

>'m ashamed that i was not the one that beat my dad
>even tho in my head i say i'd kill him if he'd touch my mom again, i know i couldn't touch him
>nowadays he's still a drunk and my mom makes my sister/brother go see him every weekend
>nowadays thay all act as if nothing ever happened
>nowadays i can't build a relationship with anyone
>elders see me on the street and tell me i look like my father, wich disgusts me
>my mom has to see my face (wich resembles a lot my father's) everyday
>my mom treats me as a favourite child
>i can see thru her behaviour towards me that she still loves my dad
>i don't drink because when i drink i become just like him

... fuck man never posted this or said it to anyone feelsgood to let it all out
>>
>>34079170
i got more parts i hid if anyone's interested
>>
>>34074081
I punch my girlfriend whenever I feel like it and she's sucking my dick right now, so yeah I guess beating women does make them want to sleep with you.
>>
>>34078918
>father beats your mother and sister.
>never hits you
I fail to see the problem here. You really think just because you go to the gym that would stop him? I feel for him, 90% of women are shit, and you can look that shit up. I respect him. No matter how drunk he was, no matter how angry he was he never let a finger on his son even if you stood in his way.
There is a reason for him beating the shit out of your mother and sister but you want to white knight them. Oh, you will learn.
Go out with your father and have a drink with him. If anything I can tell he has love for you in his heart yet youre taking your mother's side. She could have left a LONG TIME AGO, SHE CHOOSES TO STAY!
But no, hes the bad guy. Grow up kid
>>
>>34079061
That was a fun movie. Should I watch the others?
>>
>>34073767
Dont be idiotic anon, why would you need to beat women when you can easily exploit their weak psyche?
>>
File: Punisher25_08.jpg (734KB, 1280x1923px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher25_08.jpg
734KB, 1280x1923px
>>34079246
I don't know about the older movie but both the 2004 and 2008 movie were fun. The short film was nice too.
>>
>>34079295
Only saw the very first one. I'll look into the new ones then.
>>
>>34079214

Hide the kitchen knives and sleep tight brotha.
>>
>>34076867
Some time ago I would have called you a cringey faggot, but now I know this feel and its a bad one. A wave of crippling sadness shoots through you when you realize everything you want in life doesn't exist, not just waifus, but everything. Good luck man.
>>
>>34079205
keep on dumping anona
>>
>>34079246

Watch season 2 of Daredevil pham.
>>
>>34073767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mX21mg6PBw

pertinent as fuck
>>
File: 1462838690468.jpg (21KB, 415x302px) Image search: [Google]
1462838690468.jpg
21KB, 415x302px
I often lose my temper at my gf and throw things at her, shove her, pull her around, slap her and I guess I've literally raped her a few times

don't really giv ea shit since she is free to leave whenever she likes, I don't have any financial power over her or threaten her not to leave or any of that shit, it would probably literally be a good thing if she walked out since while I wouldn't get benis in bagina I would also not be so getting pissed off

here's the last time I got physical with her, this shit happens constantly but I usually just try to ignore it

>my gf and her grandmother are eating pizza while I do the dishes
>granny asks for the tv to be turned down because its too loud
>gf starts stuttering and after far too long manages to say her hands are all greasy so can she please use the remote for her
>grannys hands are all greasy too, they stutter back and fourth like retards trying to explain themselves
>I take my rubber gloves off and walk over there and say I'll do it
>gf picks up the remote with her greasy hands and hands it to me
>I get immediately triggered that I had to listen to them autism about over something thats now even more pointless and I went over there for nothing
>scream NOW THERES NO FUCKING POINT in a high pitched squeal and bat the remote out of her hand into her face
>leave the tv blaring away and go back to doing the dishes
>she sits there holding her nose and crying while her gran holds her hand but doesnt say anything
>>
>>34079591

okey here is a story that happened while dad was still home, this was like 1/2 months before the beach day

>be me
>get home
>mom there
>dad comes home drunk
>starts mumbling some shit
>mom says something like "what ?"
>he gets triggered and launches to her
>i hold and shove him back
>me:"if you ever touch my mother again i'll fucking kill you"
>he went out
>next day in morning mom wakes me up
>"Anon i want you out!"
>what?
>bags by the door with my clothes, it seems my father would't come home with me there
>i was oficially homeless for helping my mother
now lets dissecate the matter, on one hand i could understand her because without dad's money she couldn't support my brothers (i had another younger brother not mentioned in main story he's 9 now) and my brothers are my life but on the other handi did it to protect her
>stay with my frandparents for a week or 2 aventually go back home
>have to eat alone/can't eat with family at table

i'm affraid to say this but due to this and other experiences with my mother and my life itself i ... i can see why my father behaved like that
in the end i know that my father had a childhood just like mine, his father hit her mother he started working soon on the automotive business now wanna hear something fucked up?

my life is the exact copy of his, the more i want to not be like him the more i am, had to leave school to help my mom arround the house with money (started working as soon as i hit 18) guess what i work in automotive business ... i guess despite all that i still had him high on my consideration ... stockholm syndrome amirite

deep down i'm affraid i'll become like him and torment my family, so i just avoid any conjugal relationship
>>
>>34079866
What the fuck is wrong with her?That shit sounds intentional like she purposely wanted to grease up the control and waste your time walking over.

Women not even once
>>
File: t0astyr0asty.webm (2MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
t0astyr0asty.webm
2MB, 1280x718px
>>34073767
I wish. I don't want to end up going to jail though.
There have been so many times where I felt like punching the fuck out of my sister and putting her in her place..
>>
>>34073767
Congratulations !!!

You're a faggot

And an angry, resentful, bitter one at that

Wow

Creepy
>>
>>34079866
There was no sense wasting our time with anything BEFORE or AFTER your 'high pitched squeal'

So you make high pitched squeals ?...

Wow....

Congratulations !!...

You're also a faggot
>>
File: 1449024260517.png (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449024260517.png
10KB, 255x200px
>>34079895
Damn, I'm the same way familia. My dad used to hit my mom, until they got divorced. But my sister's an ultra bitch, and one day I just punhed in the fucking Face, and It felt so damn good, because she deserved it. And it was at that thought when I said to myself "she deserved it" that I knew I was a monster. I also drink a lot just like him. I too am too afraid of a relationship out of sheer torment at the thought of ever laying a hand on the person that I care about. Also I came to the realization around my pubescent years that both of my parents were cheating on each other, and that my mom can often become a Mega Bitch, and that she actually may have been some of the problem. And I often question whether or not his actions were justifiable. Because the man is a complete Bastard, and I despise him in secret.

Either way, I'm basically fucked up for life now... I want a gf, but I just don't want to hurt her, even though she's probably a used up roastie bitch, that deserves to be treated like the trash that she is.

^ Yah see, I know I'm fucked up now, it's not fair. I just wanted to be nice
>>
>>34080096
Fuck off tripfag le leddit is that way >
>>
>>34073767
Women love being beat because they'll make up some sort of excuse why you do it to them
>>
>>34075849

A gf that lifts would be god tier
>>
>>34073957
Don't forget Tyrone Gorillacock, he constantly beats his GF (who is probably a Stacy white girl) yet she stays with him
>>
>>34073767
They should be treated as pets. You wouldn't beat your dog or cat unless you're a douchey asshole. At best you'd hit one with a newspaper or put her in time out. They can do a lot for you if they are properly disciplined and also treated well.
The witchy smart ones are like feral animals. The best you can do is avoid them. It's a sad life.
>>
>>34080847
This
You've gotta discipline and punish women, not beat them
Women are your property, would you break your own property?
Personally my dream is to have a gf that will be my housewife and she stays at home all day naked and the only thing she wears is a spiked collar, jewelry, and platform heels
>>
File: 1483587075787.png (2MB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1483587075787.png
2MB, 960x716px
women are sad pathetic creatures that get off on being beat up, it's sad but that's the way evolution made them.
Why do you think they get horny to serial killers. They like to see mad fucking crazy chads kill betas. No woman would fuck Rodge or Dylan Roof before their mass shootings. IT's how they got protection in ye olde times, their pussy would be drenched if you killed their bf or if their bf killed you.
>>
>anon won't beat me up because I'm not a real girl

When does being a tranny not hurt
>>
I actually did beat my girlfriend 4 times in the same year. It was the last year of our 3 year relationship. We lived in Australia together, but on our last year together moved to Bangkok, Thailand. The only reason I'm not in jail is because the assaults happened in Thailand and the police didn't give a shit and I could buy my way out of trouble. The last time I hit her it was so bad she was in hospital for 4 days and her family flew over from Australia. She had a fractured skull - the back and both eye sockets, perforated ear drums and one of her eyes suffered permanent nerve damage so her eyelid doesn't fully open anymore.

At the time and for a long time afterwards I didn't give a shit. I thought it was justified. But now - a little over 2 years after the fact, I feel a lot of remorse about it and think about it all the time.
>>
>>34079963
>>34079866
this is bait, right?

like surely people with this little amount of IQ points wouldn't be able to type this nonsense

..right?
>>
File: 1477352647236.gif (816KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
1477352647236.gif
816KB, 560x315px
>>34073767
do imoutos count?
we fist fight at least once a month. it keeps us close.
>>
>>34081353
Not them but your writing style and temperment is that of a cuck.

Women wont fuck you by acting like a pansy man
>>
>>34081870
are you trying to justify assault?

also not a virgin so your ad hom is a little invalid
>>
>>34080776
i'm just into consensual fist fighting, not fit girls so much
>>
File: ff.png (94KB, 306x243px) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
94KB, 306x243px
>>34074347
>He used to make her dress as Ivan Drago (from Rocky 4) and beat the shit out of her

i can fap to this
>>
>tfw no abusive bf

Why live
>>
I slapped a girl in the face in high school. She ended up liking me afterwards and we went on a date.
>>
>>34079385
underrated post

the only bad part about beating, or even verbally abusing, a cunt you live with

she could easily do some cunt shit to you or your kids.

if i could punch any woman, it would be this fat bitch named kaitlyn (cunts are ALWAYS named fucking kaitlyn) i used to work with. she was white but looked asian because her cheeks were so fat. she always spoke in monotone, in a high pitched voice, at a high volume. but she thought she was clever too and always tried to joke around, but failed miserably. prototypical cunt who just is completely oblivious. like, you stupid twat, don't you understand that NOBODY is EVER talking as loudly as you are. holy fucking shit. i just want to punch her so hard that her nose breaks, her glasses shatter and shards get stuck in her eyes, and several of her teeth and part of her gumline go down her esophagus and choke her to death.
>>
>>34074040
Grill here, she probably deserved it. Never forget this: if you didn't hit her, someone else would have. Fucking entitled cunt. Many girls are like this where they think they can do what they want.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.