[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you improve your tinder game? It takes me like a solid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: jules.png (2MB, 1902x1032px) Image search: [Google]
jules.png
2MB, 1902x1032px
How do you improve your tinder game?
It takes me like a solid 5+ mins of swipping "like" before I usually get 1 match, and then I get an actual convo going in like 1/3 of the cases.
Then usually it's really hard to get a convo going, get a girl number, meeting her etc

What are some tips to improve my tinder game?
>>
>>34073397

Be Chad. Don't not be Chad.
>>
>>34073397

Get better face and bones.
>>
>tinder
>game

fuck off normie
>>
Female here. (If you don't believe me, no problem.)

Have something special on your picture. Your pet, something you have in your house that you find funny.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T TAKE PICTURES FROM A DOWN-UP ANGLE. They are so fucking unflattering.

NEVER start conversations with "hey" "hello" "how are you", etc. Those make you look plain.
Your first message should be something relevant to her. If she has piercings, comment how her piercings look great. If she has great hair, ask her which shampoo she uses to make her hair so pretty. Compliment her, but not in a desperate way.

AND FFS, DONT SEND HER A DICK PIC. NO DECENT WOMAN IN THE WORLD LIKES THAT, I ASSURE YOU. SHE'LL ONLY FIND YOU CREEPY.
Only ever send her a picture of your penis if she asks for it. Otherwise, expect to be ignored/blocked.
>>
>>34073884
can you even send pictures on tinder?
>>
>>34073424
>>34073884
>tl;dr: Be Chad and conversate like Chad

Never take advice from a woman on dating, they will purposefully mislead you.

especially a tranny who avatarfags with kshit images
>>
File: 1483839310408.jpg (9KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
1483839310408.jpg
9KB, 222x216px
>>34073884
intradesting... how do you compliment someone right off the bat, but not sound desperate? opening with a compliment seems inherently desperate to me
>>
>>34073884

Piercings are disgusting though so I'd swipe left unless she's Isabella tier qt. Seems like an odd and funny comment or slightly sexual works better than flattery.
>>
Women on Tinder (and in online dating) put zero effort into conversations and just expect you to entertain them, and if you're entertaining enough, you get a date.

That's disgusting and it's degrading. It's degrading like lining up a bunch of women in front of you and dismissing the fat ones. We're better than that. Men shouldn't have to subject themselves to that. Don't do online dating... it gives women all the power.

Online dating is basically Chad-finder for women. It allows them to efficiently weed through all the chaff and find Chad. Puts the rest of us at a tremendous disadvantage.

Find women organically. Join clubs, get a hobby, volunteer, get a job, go to church, do shit. When you see cute blondes with big fat ugly BF's 9 times out of 10 they met because they were involved in something together and formed a relationship that grew organically over time, and the woman didn't have access to Chads in that group.
>>
>>34073910
>>34073922
>>34073934
>>34073985

That's not a woman you fucking idiots, why are you replying.
>>
>>34073910
Idk, I used to use another dating app. You could send pictures there.

>>34073922
>>34074086
Again, don't wanna believe me, I don't care. I can post my face and timestamp but it's not like you faggots won't say "hurr, that's a tranny". You are never satisfied, and I already know that.

>>34073934
Not necessarily. Just don't use compliments like "wow, you are hot" or anything that's remotely vulgar. It sounds to many of us that you are only
interested in sex (if you are, don't make it obvious).

>>34073985
Avoid anything sexual. At least for me it's a turn off. Women usually prefer inocent compliments and getting to know eachother. Sexting is not as great to us as you guys think.
>>
>>34074219
>dude my personal tranny-sensibilities are the norm for all biological XX-chromosome women lmao

Yeah nah maybe you should take some more titty skittles or just go cut yourself, Tranny Chong-Wang.

Women don't prefer "innocent" anything and you'd know that if you were an actual biological fucking woman.

They want big meaty cock, fat engorged wallets, "nice" shiny cars, stupid fucking normalshit dog filters, and CHAD.

They don't want what some stupid gook tranny wants.
>>
File: 6NG50Iz.jpg (409KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6NG50Iz.jpg
409KB, 1200x1200px
>>34074430
You are bad at baiting, dude.
>>
>>34074482
>says the avatarfagging tranny who wants to bait a bunch of desperate robots with advice from a "real woman"

you avatarfag and make these sissy little libtarded posts all over /r9k/ and /pol/ as if nobody would notice
>>
File: Z0wL5QS.png (161KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Z0wL5QS.png
161KB, 300x300px
>>34074510
C'mon, once it's obvious you are baiting, there's no fun in keeping it going. You know that, robot.
>>
whats with all the gook pics itt
>>
>>34074648
Asians are cute
>>
>>34074550

downie as fuck desu
>>
>>34073884
>Compliment her
Taking advice on what women want from a women is never a good idea. Only do this if you want to be generic confidence booster #5631728 for her. If you want her to reply and spark a conversation, you should say something she hasn't heard before, ideally something she wants to hear more about. It's hit and miss, even for Chad, getting a conversation going in 1 out of 3 times is great. Some of the most matched guys out there take several thousand matches to get one date out of it.
>>
File: 1429401181591.jpg (11KB, 265x297px) Image search: [Google]
1429401181591.jpg
11KB, 265x297px
what do you fucking DO on a Tinder Date?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.