[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are boring girls Ok with a boring bf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1483899771468.jpg (838KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1483899771468.jpg
838KB, 1920x1440px
Are boring girls Ok with a boring bf?
>>
>>34072862
Seems alright to me. It'd be cool to have an equally lazy gf who would play games and shit with me.
>>
File: _zps1e2df092.jpg (103KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
_zps1e2df092.jpg
103KB, 768x1024px
My fiancee spends all her time watching anime, playing vidya, and buying merch and is okay with me doing the same, so I think so. It really just depends on whether they like you for a genuine reason or if they just want you to entertain them.
>>
i dont think anyone does pic related cause they're happy so ...?
>>
No. Girls don't need to be fun or interesting to get bfs so they don't need to settle for boring bfs.
>>
It's my dream to have a boring gf that doesn't give a fuck how boring I am either
>>
You'd have absolutely nothing to talk about.
Boring doesn't equal lazy, it means you can't jnitiate conversations and are dull. And dull + dull = death, which is bad

You'd start to hate one another desu, the frustration would be awful. This is why opposites attract
>>
File: C1N2JdkXAAA3y24.jpg (38KB, 477x491px) Image search: [Google]
C1N2JdkXAAA3y24.jpg
38KB, 477x491px
>>34073026
Same here. At my first day of English 202 yesterday, we did this thing where we introduced each other to everyone. You basically had to say your name and one interesting thing about yourself, and also say the names of everyone before you. I couldn't think of anything, but luckily since I couldn't remember anyone's names, I was able to use that as a joke to replace having to think of something actually interesting. The girl to my left said she couldn't think of anything interesting about herself, which immediately had my interest. Also she's a qt3.14, so I was immediately attracted by her boringness and appearance.

Unfortunately my social anxiety or whatever it is will ruin any chance I could have had.
>>
>>34072862
No, guys' personalities are the only attractive thing about them, aside from a few 10/10 model-tier men.
>>
>>34072862
no - all girls are boring.
>>
>>34072862

Me and my gf were boring together for eight years until we both got sick of it. We'd go hang out with my friends and go to our jobs but all of our downtime was spent on our laptops/gaming/watching media. It was great for a while but we grew apart. I'd rather do that stuff on my own now.
>>
>>34072862
no, boring girls still want you to be interesting and motivated
>>
>>34072862
No women are ALWAYS hypocrites.
>>
>>34073699
Dubs of truth famalams.
I struggle to be interesting being NEET and all.
>>
>>34072862
Women all want a chad to fuck them

life is shit
>>
File: 1455163919590.png (45KB, 224x300px) Image search: [Google]
1455163919590.png
45KB, 224x300px
>>34073230
Try for me anon. Sometimes effort is all that is required.
>>
>>34073889
Oh geez, I wouldn't even know where to start.
>>
>>34073965
it's not too hard. start building a foundation by talking to her. it's easiest to ask her something related to the course, like asking if she has the homework assignment. make some small talk. every conversation doesn't have to be a deep 30 minute convo, just shoot the shit. once you two become more familiar with each other then the real conversations start to flow.

hardest part is taking that first step. start with the small talk, but don't make it boring like "nice weather huh lol"
>>
>>34072862
I think it would be great. Especially if you have common taste in movies and games.

But, I think I would make it a requirement that we would plan a special date once every month. Try to at least push ourselves in that way.
>>
>>34074293
hmm, I guess if I get the chance I could try that. Also it's not really 30 minute deep convo's that I care about, I just like joking around with friends. The problem is that I rarely have ever made friends without my friends around, it only really works for me if there's a conversation already happening.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.