[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever pooped in the shower on purpose?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: Shower_Drain.jpg (111KB, 325x216px) Image search: [Google]
Shower_Drain.jpg
111KB, 325x216px
Have you ever pooped in the shower on purpose?
>>
That's disgusting why would you do something like that?
>>
>>34071886
comfort
convenience
frugality
>>
if you can pee in a bottle you can poop in the shower
>>
no but one time i pooped in the bath

it was a rough morning
>>
>>34071834
>Have you ever pooped in the shower on purpose?

Yeah one time I had a piece of poop stuck in my butt after I went to the bathroom and I went to take a shower and I pushed really hard and it fell out

I took a piece of toilet paper and picked it up and threw it in the toilet
>>
>>34072857
did it float
>>
>>34071834
>on purpose
Never...
>>
>>34071834

When I was a kid, maybe 4 years old. My dad beat my ass.
>>
>>34073332
what an ass. he should have appreciated his son developing good habits. do you know how expensive toilet paper is?
>>
>>34073575
Running the shower for long enough to rinse your ass and stomp the poo down is more expensive than tp
>>
>>34073575
Not as expensive as the water you waste during the time you're shoving a turd down 1/4" grating
>>
Once when I had salmonella in Peru. Green shit. Looked like seaweed
>>
>>34073603
depends on what brand of tp you buy
>>
>>34073633
you're already in the shower though, it can't take much longer. maybe a few minutes longer. you can waffle stomp while you shampoo
>>
>>34072904
no it was diahreihha[sic] mostly
>>
>>34074048
The water you use and the gas to heat that water for 3 minutes along with the extra soap would be anywhere from a minimum of 10 cents to a dollar. Plus you would have to clean your shower more so you dont get sick.
>>
>>34074138
that sounds awful man. i would never feel clean again.
>>
>>34074196
>so you don't get sick

it's your own poop dummy
>>
>>34075471
Your pwn poop can have dormant bacteria that will multiply when it's no longer in your body and this can get you sick. This is why cleaning fecal matter up is smart.
>>
>>34075580
how did it get there if i didn't eat it once? wouldn't it make me sick when i ate it?
>>
>>34071834
never. a teacher in high school tho said when he was living in thailand or something that he got a stomach bug so bad he had to sleep in the bathtub. yuck.
>>
>>34076251
one time i was shitting in the toilet and puking in the bathtub at the same time. fuck norovirus.
>>
you can get a full squat going in the shower. feels good. i throw it in the toilet after though
>>
>>34076342
do you walk it to the toilet or just toss it? i think i would miss
>>
>>34076419
last three places I've lived it's arm distance from shower.

technically i had just some shitty times where my health was bad or something, and had to scoop the shit out of my ass with my fingers to feel cleared out.

i don't need to really do that anymore...dont really know what that phase was about...bad diet maybe
>>
>>34076557
I just want to say I'm glad you shared this with me, thanks bro.
>>
>>34071834
>Not vomiting, shitting, and pissing at the same time.

It's like you fuckers want to die alone.
>>
>>34076984
i call that the three amigos
>>
>>34075874
Your body has a lot of good bacteria and natural defenses in its digestive system. These keep you from getting sick all the time.
>>
>>34077908
Thanks for the explanation. But as long as i don't eat any crap i can still poop in the shower and not get sick, right?
>>
>>34078210
If you clean it once a week or so you should be fine. The thing you want to worry about is larger bacteria getting in through the bottoms of your feet and even under your nails. Make sure there is no shit on your feet and that the shower is clean and you will be fine.
>>
File: pepe-tadpole.jpg (83KB, 1183x1099px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-tadpole.jpg
83KB, 1183x1099px
>>34077908
How do people into scat not get sick?
>>
>>34071886
> t. Norman

ordigeridoo
>>
>>34071834
I don't shower
>>
File: image.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43KB, 542x602px
>2017
>Not shitting in showers
>Not peeing in bottles
>Not vomiting, urinating and deficating all at one time
>Not eating bodily waste
haha,mfucking normans

am I right guys?
>>
if you crap in the toilet you aren't a robot. you're disqualified.
>>
>>34078397
They don't eat week old poo. Fresh poo hasn't had time to rot.
>>
>>34073633
Your not suppose to stomp it down, you throw it into the toilet, anon
>>
File: scatfap.jpg (1MB, 2352x3160px) Image search: [Google]
scatfap.jpg
1MB, 2352x3160px
No but I like to fap with it and eat it.
>>
File: 1477462179706.png (314KB, 523x536px) Image search: [Google]
1477462179706.png
314KB, 523x536px
> be two
> be in the bath
> mummy goes to check on something else
> stick a finger in my butt
> dig around
> get my finger lodged in a turd
> shit's almost rock solid
> pull it out
> it's huge
> feels like play-doh
> start playing with it like play-doh
> try to stick it to the wall
> end up smearing it on the tile
> mummy comes back to find shit all over the wall and chunks of it floating in the water
> the only reason I probably remember it was the fact she screamed like she found a dead body
>>
I always have the curiosity about pooping in a sock and start to spin the sock full of shit around my house or in the bathroom, any of you guys already did that?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.