[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Ear Needs Your Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1482106012719.jpg (100KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482106012719.jpg
100KB, 720x960px
Woke up two days ago, with completely clogged right ear. Ear is ringing as well. Roughly 10% hearing capacity. I bought those ear drops, and have used them twice a day for last two days, but so far absolutely no effect. I have used a lot of warm water as well, and all of the techniques with no gain. When I move my jaw, I can "hear" movement on the right side, on the clogged ear side, that I don't hear on the other, normal, side. Am I kill?
>>
File: pop ear.jpg (16KB, 473x356px)
pop ear.jpg
16KB, 473x356px
>>34070694
Plug your nose with your fingers and keep your mouth closed, blow air into your closed mouth until you hear a popping nose.
>>
>>34070694
The tube that goes from your ear to your throat is probably gunked up. Does it hurt too? If so you've probably got an ear infection.
>>
>>34070787
no pain.
>>
>>34070694
Get one the blue things in picture.
Fill your ear with ear wax removal drops, stuff some unrefined cotton, which doesn't absorb liquid, in there. So when you tilt your head, the drops stay in there.
Leave it over night (longer, even)

Fill the blue thing with lukewarm water, stick it up your ear, pretty far up, and blast away, not so hard that it hurts though.
Keep doing it until only clear water comes out.

And stop using Q-tips.

If that shit doesn't work, go to a doctor.
>>
>>34070694
Have you considered asking your doctor? I'm always a bit perplexed about the kind of stuff where people first start buying some random medicine on a whim and try it instead of just asking a doctor, at least in a case where it's something as drastic as a sudden 90% loss of your hearing.

Are doctors that expensive in the US? (I'm assuming US because of the Trump pic)
>>
>>34070764
I think its called an year ache. It happened to me once, did nothing and it wen't away after a few days.
Its just like a stuffed nose.
>>
I always use hydrogen peroxide on clogged ears. Works every time within minutes.
>>
File: 1483848982051.png (165KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483848982051.png
165KB, 640x400px
>>34071835
It would cost me a couple hundred dollars which is a lot for a neet income. There's no pain and it started only two days ago.
>>
File: 1483804275422.jpg (9KB, 124x134px)
1483804275422.jpg
9KB, 124x134px
Ftw about 3 months ago lost hearing in left ear to a great degree. Tried everything in a store that could fix it. Nothing effects it at all it always is really really quiet no matter what.

No health insurance so accepted being half deaf. Was really hard at first but ive adapted to it quite a bit and can function but still have trouble understanding people
>>
>>34071950
I've been using that with no results. In the area behind the ear lobe, if I move my jaw it feels stuck up right there. I'm mostly sure I fucked with q-tip and got ear wax stuck in my canal.
>>
>>34071950
>Pouring literal acid into your ears
Uh, what?

Also do this: >>34071615
>>
>>34072026

You're a retard anon..

>>34072007

Sounds like you need to go to the doc. Ear infections are no joke.
>>
>>34072026
your ear drum stops liquid from seeping into your brain, also hydrogen peroxide doesn't react with skin it only breaks down the gunk
>>
>trump supporter

hope you get full blown ear AIDS
>>
>>34071979
Couple hundred dollars just for a quick appointment? That's rough. I thought high medical costs was mostly about when they actually need to do something, instead of just asking for an opinion.
>>
Could be earwax impaction

I have the same thing, in my left ear, but I somehow managed to unclog it, so while the earwax is still there my hearing is 90% normal

My doctor gave me prescription for an earwax removal kit, but the drops made me feel dizzy, so now I dont know what to do, the earwax is there and my hearing is almost fine but obviously i cant let it stay there and if I was to press down on the ear near the eardrum the wax would probably clog it up again and stick to it like before.
>>
>>34071979
Please, consider seeing a doctor, anon. I got some water in my ear 4 years ago. My hearing went down about 10% like yours. It just wouldn't come out no matter what I tried. I didn't do anything about it because we didn't have health insurance, so I just put up with it. It just got worse and worse to the point where I was could barely hear anything at all with my left ear. That lasted for about a year and some change and it was absolute misery. It eventually got better but I still feel like I'm only hearing about 80% as well as I used to and every now and then I'll have outages where I'm back to hearing like shit for a few weeks. I finally saw my doctor a few months ago and he said that my ears looked fine, but I've most likely already sustained some hearing damage and to take better care of my ears.
>>
>showing tits and trump shirt on 4chan
>thread has nothing to do with tits or trump
Definitely not fishing for attention.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.