[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw when invited to parties but too pussy to show up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1483182619633.png (55KB, 1124x685px) Image search: [Google]
1483182619633.png
55KB, 1124x685px
Please Help. This one's a bit worse though, since I know no one there except for one guy. What's the worse that happen if i go? Is a cringe scenario where i sit by myself that bad?
>>
>>34070555

Show up about an hour late, well dressed and already half drunk.

Trust me.
>>
>>34070583
That actually sounds like a good ass idea. The thing is i think i need my friend to go in, and hes buds with the dude whos throwing the party so he'll probably wanna go early
>>
File: IMG-20170107-WA0076.jpg (517KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170107-WA0076.jpg
517KB, 3264x2448px
>>34070555
this almost happened to me last saturday
i just went 2 hours late, got smashed on the free booze and enjoyed the hell out of the night
there were such embarrassing moments but i drank so much that i actually participated in some dumb dance off
>>
>>34070652
Oh fuck what a night man! Good on you! And what do you mean this almost happened? You pussying out?

And yeah from what ive gathered the game plan is just to get drunk fast so youre not nervous and can talk to people you dont know
>>
>>34070642

In that case, lower it to quarter drunk.be nicely dressed though. Don't over do it. For fuck sakes don't be thinking of this board whilst you're there. Keep conversation going anyway possible, maybe avoid school, don't stall anything out and if all else fails apply more liquor
>>
>>34070751
yeah i was laying in bed borderline crying because my autism was controlling me again

yeah i even went in the sauna with clothes just to talk to the lads there

wild night
>>
Oh and if you're after some fuck lower your standards to the floor and wait late till everyone is plastered to search for a land whale to smash. Fat fuck is surprisingly good and they're desperate anyways
>>
>>34070555
>he get invited to parties
normie and so on

how do you do it?
>>
>>34070773
Yeah a collared shirt is good right? And nah i never talk about 4chan irl lol. The thing is here, since everyone knows each other and its just me not knowing them. I'll probably be the one having to reach out. That's what im most nervous about
>>
>>34070867
People in my school were pretty friendly (not in hs anymore). Maybe because it was a private school idk. But also, i generally dont spill my spaghetti
>>
>>34070826
holy shit lol. Dude drinkings key. tbf i dont drink a lot but fuck it here ill try and get drunk asap so theres less awkwardness
>>
>>34070555
parties are a meme OP

don't go there

noone will care about you there, and
everry single normie will be having fun while you will just stand-sit there
if you decide to go dancing everyone will look on you like you are a creep
>>
>>34070836
KEK original pusc
>>
>>34070555
Happens to me all the time, at this point I just ignore invites for some reason.

>>34070583
My actual friends know I have no fkcing life, so they just end up knowing I showed up late for no reason & drak alone before.
>>
>>34071016
Dude I'm nervous about it but i think i should go and you should too to yours. IDK man its good to have friends/meet people
>>
>>34070555
>OP felt better after going to a party
>builds your confidence and sex powers

Fucking do it, bro.

You will regret letting self-doubt and worry control your life. 80 years on this sinking ship might be the only one we ever know.

>i want you to free your mind
>>
>>34070880
You should try to go with your friend to the party. See if you guys can't pregame before going to the party (go to bar first to talk, get some drinks, catch up, etc.)
Your friend will probably introduce you to whoever's hosting and his other friends so you won't have to always be at his side the entire time.
Also, don't drink too fast unless you know your limits. Drinking to be more outgoing is good but you don't want to be that guy who gets wasted at a stranger's party.

"Collared shirt" is okay but there are lots of different kinds of collared shirts. If it's not a grown up party, then don't wear the kind of collared shirt you would wear for something like work (solid color, tucked in with pants).
If it's like a college party then go with plaid flannel. Roll up the sleeves. Honestly though, even a nice-looking and well-fitting t-shirt would probably fine if this is a party of college kids.
Dark blue jeans or chinos that fit you well. Don't be rolling to the party with baggy autist jeans. You guys know what I mean.
>>
>>34070970
>noone will care about you there
agree
>everry single normie will be having fun while you will just stand-sit there
probably true
>if you decide to go dancing everyone will look on you like you are a creep
idk about this one- people are drunk af they dont really care
>>
>>34071127
Thanks man
>You will regret letting self-doubt and worry control your life. 80 years on this sinking ship might be the only one we ever know.
absolutely. Still nervous but ill go even if its shit atleast i went and didnt spend the day on my pc
>>
>>34071147
>only person at the party thinking these things
>everyone else choosing to live life
>woe is me
>>
>>34071140
Hey man, really appreciate the response.
Yeah i'm going to talk about pregaming with my friend. That would be ideal. I dont want to show up and be there without atleast knowing some of his friends.

On the fashion tips, yeah i get you 100%
>>
>>34071190
I didn't get the last part, are you being ironic?
>>
>>34071140
And yeah definitely not wanting to cause trouble there. I'd also be fucked getting home if i got too wasted
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.