[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl wants to teach me jiu jitsu I get boners from sitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1470718670702.png (411KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1470718670702.png
411KB, 964x912px
>girl wants to teach me jiu jitsu
I get boners from sitting next to girls on the bus, I don't want to imagine what would happen while I am grappling with one on the floor. Is there any sort of anti erection medication I can take to save myself from embarrassment?

Fuck, I didn't think this through, I've barley even hugged a girl before
>>
Lol you think girls don't know what is a boner?
Dude... She's probably into you.
And if you play your cards right... you'll be INTO her!
...her butthole!

Srslytho famdingo you'll prolly just fuck everything up and shoot up a school. Give a nigga a heads up if it's in Colorado!
>>
i was at a mental health ward not too long ago and the leader of athletics who is a hot girl was talking to me and i closed my eyes and imagined a different context to her words -- that i am a first timer to sex and she is going to take my virginity! i got a boner so fast, right in front of her, and she noticed.. but she just make the expression to me like "i don't care". what a nice and hot girl.
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>barley even hugged a girl

BARELY not Barley

Why does this typo piss me off so much
>>
Just be a professional about it.

You're there for jiu jitsu, teach it. What happens after is of your own accord but don't compromise your only redeeming quality because of some roastie.
>>
>>34070249
Don't try to hide it. It will flatter the girl or creep her out. You like this girl right? So her reaction to your boner will tell you if she like she you or not.
>>
hmm i don't know what to do. my advice is not to be ashamed of your boner. just go woops not a biggie ya know.
>>
argh i hate getting a boner by a girl
>>
You could buy a jockstrap. I have one for kickboxing (it's mandatory) and it has a plastic protector in it that hides a potential erection. Maybe you dont even get one because they are pretty tight.

They are pretty cheap and you have a reasonable answer if someone asks you about it.
>>
>>34071909
just make your own jockstrap with floss and toilet paper..
>>
File: 303-Adidas-Tiefschutz-mit-Cup.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
303-Adidas-Tiefschutz-mit-Cup.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>34072020
I doubt this would work. One throw and its broken. Imagine both laying on the ground, wrestling and his partner notices that his pants are stuffed like he wears a diaper.

If you seriously plan to do jiu jitsu, just invest 20 dollars. You will need one anyway.
>>
>>34072468
just get normal underwear and glue half an orange inside with all the fruit scooped out.
>>
>>34070249
Jack off at least twice before your lesson and you'll probably stay limp.
Otherwise... saltpeter maybe? lol
>>
Try making a boner-hiding apparatus. Super simple, just take a tampon, insert it inside your butthole, then tie the string around your dick. Works every time.
>>
>>34070302
>Srslytho famdingo you'll prolly just fuck everything up and shoot up a school. Give a nigga a heads up if it's in Colorado!
This is the most tumblreddit post I've read all day
>>
>>34070458
>only redeeming quality
And that would be?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.