[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I grill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 73262423.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
73262423.png
551KB, 964x912px
Hey anons, here's the deal.
Recently this girl in my class has been approaching and talking to me often. Generally makes jokes, makes us laugh. Sometimes small talk etc.
She has complimented me a couple of times, has said I sound like a talk-show host.
She has even tried to get my attention with gaming talk I think, even though I know she isn't into gaming that much.

Could this mean anything? Even if it does, I'm a huge cuck and don't know how to get grills. How do I pick things up from here?
Also, keep in mind that 2 years ago she had a bf, and it is plausible that she still has one. How to check this? I do not have any social media accounts.
>>
File: 12341234.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
12341234.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>asking how to pick up girls on /r9k/
>>
>>34069877
There are legit normies in here, also a lot of roasties too (as I have learned from the female /r9k/ discord server)
>>
File: 1481148441601.jpg (71KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481148441601.jpg
71KB, 512x512px
>>34069748

Why do you think /r9k/ is a resource for this?
>>
>>34069944
>>34069929
<original text for 4chan>
>>
>>34069748
Step 1: make a social media account and do some digging
>>
>>34070138

Dont't encourage the normalfags to post here, fuck off to /adv/ you retard.
>>
>>34070207
There are a lot of normalfags here. Not around this time, but in earlier hours people talk about their normalfag lives. might as well use this power /r9k/ has.
>>34070199
id have to add her, but before doing that i'd have to add my other friends so i won't look suspicious. but then the fact is most of my friends don't use social media either.
>>
most important thing to realise is that while you've got a shot, it could be nothing. Keep chatting with her in class, and when you get comfortable enough ask her for her number/snapchat and start texting/snapchatting.

Eventually (but don't leave it too late) ask her out for coffee or something and play it from there. It doesn't matter whether you know she's single or not, worst case scenario she says no and you laugh it off and keep being friends or drop her if you want. Just stay confident and you'll be alright
>>
Step one: turn on the grill stupid
Step two: while it heats up, season or marinate your meat so you don't end up like all those white people no flavor nigger memes
Step 3: cook your meat an appropriate amount. You don't want to overcook it so if you don't know how long Google it idiot

Now you know how to grill
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.