[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liquor store

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1483896658916.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483896658916.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
Going to the liquor store in a little while but I don't know what to get. Usually I just get the same 9$ 1.5 liter bottle of wine but I think I want to try something different. What do you NEETs recommend?
>>
>>34069547
.45 high calibre bullet to the temple
>>
>>34069547
evan williams

bretty gud cheap bourbon tbqf
>>
>>34069547
I'm drinking Finlandia rn. It's really good.
>>
Just get some shitty cheap vodka. You've got to compare the ABV%/dollar, which most vodka will win out on, not the amount of liquid/dollar.

Unless you unironically just like cheap shitty wine and aren't just using it to get hammered, in which case just buy beer instead.
>>
>>34069547
Rumchata and A&W

tastesgoodman
>>
>>34069610
youre right. What do you recommend I get if I want to spend like 10 bucks?
>>
everclear. you can make mixed drinks that taste good and still get hammered super quick. if you arent a heavy drinker, it lasts a while, too.
>>
>>34069648
A big plastic jug of bottom-shelf 1.75ml vodka costs about $15 here. A liter costs about $10.

I'd recommend some cokes or OJ or something to chase tho, liquor is hard drugs and it's pretty bad going down if you don't blunt the edge a bit.
>>
>>34069547
Get a liter of vodka, and one of those gallon fruit punch things from walmart. Then mix the two half and half and chug two glasses of it. There's no better feeling than instant drunkness.
>>
Cheap vodka and cranberry juice. Or the classic jack and coke. Or just whiskey neat. It'll accustom your tastebuds to the strong taste until you barely notice it and begin getting distinguishable tastes from it. Plus it looks cool drinking plain whiskey. Or just get a couple of 40's and get lit my nigger.
>>
>>34069747
man that plastic bottle shit is hard to stomach straight even with chasers, i only ever really mix it anymore. screwdrivers made with crappy vodka are actually alright, tastes sort of like grapefruit.
>>
>>34069648
Popov is apparently the go-to for extremely cheap vodka, but I've heard it tastes like spicy garbage.

>>34069747
Straight vodka's alright. Nothing in my experience can top Jose Cuervo in terms of disgusting when taken straight.
Rubber fucking asshole gasoline. Awful.
>>
>>34069547
I have a liquor store around my house that let's me get those small 375ml vodka bottles for about $12-15 depending on the brand. For one person that can get you hammered twice as well where as with a wine bottle you finish it and just feel a bit drowsy and full, so its a good deal, just ask where the mickey sizes alcohols are or the 375ml bottles when you walk into the store. I used to get $10 bottles of wine as well but found it wasn't good or strong enough for me, the 375ml vodkas can be good for 2-3 sessions depending on how drunk you wanna get.
>>
File: ghghff.png (130KB, 1585x794px) Image search: [Google]
ghghff.png
130KB, 1585x794px
>>34069610
>>34069648
>>34069747
Just wanted to add a warning as addendum: Hard liquor is a hard drug and it will kill you dead if you drink too much of it. A daily diet of cheap vodka has killed a LOT of alcoholics. I rarely drink the stuff and stick to soft drinks like beer 99% of the time, it's much more sustainable.

You're also more likely to drink too much with liquor since it's so much more potent. With beer the large volume of fluid you're drinking kind of sets the pace, but with liquor it's a lot easier to lose track and drink too much. Be careful not to poison yourself.

>captcha says: BEWARE STOP
>>
File: comfy2.gif (616KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
comfy2.gif
616KB, 500x697px
Icecream, and a kewl 98cent knife
>>
>>34069963

>be careful not to poison yourself

Yeah, I'll be sure not to poison myself while drinking poison. Thanks for the advice, mom.
>>
> depressed because of my low IQ and no opportunities for advancement
> drink
> damage brain even more
> get more depressed

just stop drinking OP it's awful
>>
File: 1480288762666.png (265KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480288762666.png
265KB, 480x480px
whiskey is good since you can dilute with water and still have it strong enough to knock you out.

vodka is still king though, being able to mix it with virtually everything is an unmatched perk.
>>
>>34069963
thanks for the advice breh ill keep it in mind, maybe i wil just stick tot he wine for today.
>>
litre of vodka mixed with any soft drink should do it
>>
>>34070034
>mixing whiskey with water

I tried that once, and it actually made it taste worse.
>>
>>34070039
That faggots retarded. You just have to drink less spirits than you do wine. You can easily calculate how much by looking at the alcohol percentage. Or you can just drink it slowly. It's so much harder to get alcohol poisoning than alarmists want you to think.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.