[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this fat motherfucker did it. what's your excuse robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

this fat motherfucker did it. what's your excuse robots?
>>
Josh always had it in him.He was jolly good guy sometimes "just lift bro"works.However if your genetics are inherently shit then dont even bother
>>
>>34069508
Im not rich and adored by thousands
>>
I don't have a personal trainer
>>
>>34069508
I'm don't have unlimited free time and a personal trainer
>>
I don't have nine years.
>>
File: 1448168554496.png (185KB, 474x350px) Image search: [Google]
1448168554496.png
185KB, 474x350px
>>34069581
What are you even talking about that fucker was like 300 pounds at age 14. Fat people are simply too lazy to change their diet and exercise. That's a Fact
>>
Stretch marks won't go away by losing weight.
>>
As a former fat dude. Look at his sides below his chest. Also notice how his pants are above his belly button. Yeah it's loose skin :(

Loose skin sucks and what sucks more is only surgery can get rid of it which leaves an ugly scar. Still better than being fat though
>>
>>34069777
Or just don't care, I could work out and diet, but what would that get me? A decent body that might attract some used up roastie? I'd rather continue stuffing myself with fast food and fapping to anime until I die an early death
>>
>>34069508
I wish I had a problem as simple as being fat.
>>
>>34069508
Looks like he found a way.
>>
>>34069827
At least food makes genuinely happy. You just shouldn't get so fat that day to day stuff (like tieing your shoelaces) becomes a pain.
>>
>>34069508
I'm not a rich famous dude who can afford steroids, liposuction and gyno surgery, and paying people to look after what he eats 24/7, and never having to worry about money, and never having crippling depression due to poverty I can't get out of, and having a good life that's worth the effort.
>>
>>34069826
he could just become a power lifter and fill it up with muscles
>>
>>34070374
Yeah, no
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7oyTazgBmk
>>
he had money.
>>
>>34069990

So only rich famous people can lose weight and improve their appearance? Yeah, right. Stop making excuses for yourself.
>>
>>34069508
All his charm melted away with his fat.
>>
>>34070589
No, only rich people can do it so that it looks good. I did it and I looked like a melted wax figure with huge floppy tits and stick arms.
>>
>>34069895
Funny

Bloxx
>>
>>34069508
I still can't believe he ended up for successful than Drake.
>>
I lost my left hand and right eye in an accident
how can you lift when people say punished before your full name
>>
>>34070650

That just means you had poor diet while exercising, that's literally all it means. If you think your diet was good, it wasn't, because your results were shit. Next time do research and understand that proper dieting is extremely important in improving your body's appearance.
>>
>>34070699
>>That just means you had poor diet while exercising
No, it means I couldn't afford steroids or had a lifestyle that even puts me in contact with people who deal them. It also means that I didn't have money for abdominoplasty or gyno surgery.
>>
>>34069508
I'm stupid and lazy.
>>
>>34070686
I can. Josh was losing noticeable amounts of weight during their show together. Drake just stagnated and depended on looking young enough to do Nickelodeon shows.
>>
>>34070686
Is drake and josh the most robot show ever on Nickelodeon?

>Divorced kids that remarried
>One brother is a chad the other is a sperg
>evil sister
>Hijinks constantly preventing them from having a normal life
>>
>>34070811

Pretty much. It's surprising how good it was, considering Dan "The Man with the Van" Schneider's track record. Any episode written by him is usually subpar.
>>
>>34070811
>Sperg turns into Chad
>Chad turns into Brendan Fraser post Alimony
>Evil sister turns into a cum slut failure

It's like pottery
>>
>>34069508
He's hiding the sagging skin with his shorts

Sadly there are no excess skin surgeries that don't leave you without nasty scars, at least none that I know of :/
>>
>>34069508
>Still has a fat face
>>
>>34069508
I don't have millions to spend on a personal trainer and drugs to make me skinny.
>>
This fat fuck had major surgery to remove that blubber. I liked him better fat anyway.
>>
>>34069919
Tying my shoelaces takes me like 5 minutes Total anon
>>
>>34071927
>I liked him better fat anyway.
A/S/L/marriage status.
>>
>>34069990
>Only the rich can afford to not take in so many calories every day that they get morbidly obese

Kill yourself anon.
>>
>>34071952
18/Male/Michigan. Single ;))))
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.