[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had the power to stop time, how would you abuse it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1237.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1237.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
If you had the power to stop time, how would you abuse it?
>>
File: 1464258457306.png (250KB, 416x396px) Image search: [Google]
1464258457306.png
250KB, 416x396px
I would try to protect my daughter from a super fast mulatto and then by the time my time stopping ability is up let him split my head in half. That way it looks like I'm trying to save her but I can kill myself swiftly and without anyone knowing!
>>
>>34069702
What the fuck, why?

>>34069265
Try and find a way to help my family while I'm still young,to have a better life. Meaning I'd already have an okay job, maybe getting a better house for my family and dog.
>>
File: 08 - K5Dk9eU.gif (2MB, 316x315px) Image search: [Google]
08 - K5Dk9eU.gif
2MB, 316x315px
>>34069961
>he doesn't get the reference
>>
steal shit
molest girls
what else is there to do
>>
Same as Dio pretty much: just use it to fuck with French people.
>>
File: MhpXXAG.jpg (46KB, 654x608px) Image search: [Google]
MhpXXAG.jpg
46KB, 654x608px
>>34069265
Stop time forever
Walk around and do shit
Think about life or whatever
It'd be very calm
>>
Stopping time is useless because you would also be stopped...

Even if you weren't stopped, everything else would be and you couldn't interact with it...

You wouldn't be able to breathe because the air would be stopped...
>>
>>34070060
Holy shit I used to love Bernard's watch as a child, do you think he's still around but using the watch to creep on girls?
>>
>>34070219
If you're powerful enough to be capable of stopping time I'm sure you'd also be able to bend the laws of physics to fit a more magical definition.

Doing something so unrealistic already presupposes an unrealistic universe.
>>
>>34070227
pretty sure it wasnt real anon
>>
>>34070060
i feel obligated to reply to this
>>
>>34070273
That episode where he didn't want to do his homework so he set all those knives up then started time so that his maths teacher was cut to pieces was a bit much.
>>
Which was the better Stand?
>BERNARD'S WATCH
>QUEENS NOSE
>AQUILA
>>
>>34070192

pretty much this...
stop time
kill myself
nobody will ever know
>>
Shit off a building and pause time shortly before it hit the ground and move my best friend mouth open on his back on the ground to catch it.

Also, raep.
>>
>>34070343
Bernards watch, the queens nose was shit.
>>
I would stop time forever, study the entire world while it lies motionless. But first I would find the hottest chick I could possibly find and do the deed a million times, to the point where when time is unfrozen again (after I've read every book on earth and painted master pieces after eons and eons of work) she would die from the force of a billion thrusts. Her body would explode and be sent to space. And I wouldn't feel guilty about it, because then I would use my newfound wisdom and knowledge to cure every disease and create a perfect utopia with my powers. Any who defy, die, all at once. I would have to rule in the shadows though, and I would never sleep without pausing time first. And I'd fuck a ton of bitches. And also I'd write philosphical masterpieces, and multiple magnum opi, I'd spend 50 - 10000 years in frozen time to write and perfect books.
>>
i wanna do the road roller thing to a girl

but the road roller is my dick
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.