[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /cannotattendtheirdreamschool/ here? Feels very bad man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1481368462117s.jpg (8KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481368462117s.jpg
8KB, 235x250px
Who else /cannotattendtheirdreamschool/ here? Feels very bad man
>>
>having expectations in life

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIE
>>
I dont have the grades nor money to make it in.I learned to live it i have military plans anyway
>>
>Not going to a top tier state uni, balling out with a 4.0 than going to a top tier selective grad school
>>
>i got into havard business school
>>
>>34068350
>balling out with a 4.0

That requires intelligence some of us just arnt smart enough to make it
>>
>>34068350
Wish I could pull that off mate, but I'm not from the U.S. and would like to attend a law school. Even though I have good grades (comparable to a 4.0 GPA) and do very well on practice LSATs, they don't offer any fucking financial aid and I'd leave with a truly massive debt.
>>34068443
What's it like anon?
>>
File: 20170111_140627-min.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
20170111_140627-min.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>34068443
>tfw I'm at Harvard right now
No need to internet flex anon, know your place
>>34068495
Its just plain euphoria, being surrounded by likeminded intelligent people is great. Also the look on peoples faces when I tell them is priceless.
>>
The real issue is that you once had great potential, but didn't have the grades or the money to reach it and eventually gave/will give up.
Just become a cynical comedian and be done with it
>>
>>34068532
That's really cool man, wish I could be at Harvard as well. Do you get some kind of scholarship or are you dependent on loans?
>>
>>34068601
Yes I pay almost nothing in the long run and I'll have no loans in less than a year after graduation. Don't worry tho bro something I've realized is that this college and others like it are just launchpads, you can go much farther than me or any others students here if you apply yourself.
>>
>attending a cc
>cant afford uni after my transfer degree
>grew up poor as fuck to two neet parents, cuz disabled
>grant money pays enough for 3 classes a quarter, and government benefits pretty much cover food
>trying to earn an engineering degree
>all local and organizational scholarships are for minorities(and some even for illegals), women, non-transfer degrees, and some specific fields.

I have 0 credit and student loan debt terrifies me.
>>
>>34068126

What school was it, OP?
>>
Most dream schools are good in your dreams.

I ended up in a shitty school and it was actually pretty comfy because expectations were low and there were a lot of other robots in the same situation.
>>
>>34068773
Yale Law. I can get in without too many problems, but the fucking loans are too much to deal with. I've got serious doubts about giving up several years of my life just to repay the debts I would incur. But it just kills me inside that I can't devote myself to a subject I love in a high level environment.
>>
File: helperAnHero.png (48KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
helperAnHero.png
48KB, 657x527px
>>34068773
hogwart

o43tqnol
>>
File: 965.jpg (33KB, 538x307px) Image search: [Google]
965.jpg
33KB, 538x307px
c-can someone find stanley pls?

pp-p-pplease
>>
>>34068927

Screw the environment. If you want to challenge yourself, do it yourself. If you really love something, you don't need someone to grade you to study and practice it in-depth. You need a degree, but that can come from anywhere within reason.

The only hurdle is maybe not finding friends with the same passion that you do in lower-level universities.
>>
File: pepe-wizard-birthday-cake.jpg (19KB, 320x253px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-wizard-birthday-cake.jpg
19KB, 320x253px
>>34068940

There's more than one way to become a wizard, frogeposter.
>>
>>34068735
Lmaoing at your life. I live in Southern California and even as a straight white male I can find over 10 scholarships a year to apply to. You're either not trying to look, shitty at school, or just blaming "muh illegals" for your failures.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.