[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my dad fucking retarded?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 523529637548456342134.png (602KB, 734x401px) Image search: [Google]
523529637548456342134.png
602KB, 734x401px
>Keeps buying me shit clothes
>Refuses to give me the money instead to buy my own shit
>Can't even sell the shit he gives me because it's so fucking ugly
>Gets mad when I don't wear the clothes he gets me
>Have to waste my savings on getting decent clothes

Pic related, the shoes he got me
Anyone else have stupid parents?
>>
Those are worse than autism shoes

How does a pair of shoes like that even enter the market
>>
>>34067799
He thinks you have shit taste or you may just spend the money on drugs. And you can stop being a baby back bitch and just ask him you faggot.
>>
>>34067799
Same anon ive been wearing the same 2 pairs of JAYS for a year plus now
>>
he wants you to fail
this is what a psychologist would call 'sabotage'
>>
File: are you a beer.png (290KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
are you a beer.png
290KB, 500x404px
>>34067799
my mother died of cancer when i was 16 and my dad and i hardly talk
t. jealous 23 year old

just fucking on it and say thank you lol
>>
>>34067799
Explain why they are bad

>30yo khv who is housebound and wears only t shirts and slacks and hasn't bought new clothes in 10 years and isn't "down with the kids".
>>
>>34067887
I know right, I've been saving for a new pc and yet I'm always having to drop cash to get decent clothes.
>>
Be glad he gives you money at all, retard.

CHILDREN are whoring themselves out in places of the world for food if they're lucky.

People need $8 ocular implants to see due to altitude blindness in nepal.

Fuck your shoes, bitch nigger.
>>
>>34067799
My dads the same way, fucking cheapskate.
>>
>>34067929
oh shit, 8 dollars?
yeah OP really should wear faggy poverty clothes then
>>
>>34067870
He gets mad whenever I tell him he has shit taste and that he should just hand me the money.

Sometimes he doesn't even ask, just comes home with some ugly shoes or a tshirt with rhinestones
>>
>>34067968
Tried asking him to bring you with him so you can tell him what you want and he won't think you'll just use it for drugs?
>>
>>34067967
Ram Dass started a foundation called the Seva Foundation which does the implants in Nepal I believe. Just the doctor plus $8 to cure blindness. People sometimes refuse treatment so they can beg to feed their kids...

fuck op
>>
> Hey son I got you some new shoes :^)

Fuck you dad
>>
>>34068046
>Ram Dass
>Ram Dat Ass
>becomes a faggot

at least he can be thankful for what he's got
>>
>>34068060
Be happy your dad is still alive. Mines died a year ago and only think I have left to remember him by is a few shirts and some nunchucks.
>>
File: chinese_backpack.jpg (90KB, 450x546px) Image search: [Google]
chinese_backpack.jpg
90KB, 450x546px
Be grateful. If you're under 18, your parents are obligated to provide you with clothing, but that is it. They have no obligation to provide you with certain brands much less give you money to spend as you please. Maybe your dad buys those clothes because they are more affordable.

I'm not trying to be mean but this behavior indicates two things:
1. Shallowness/vanity. (No one worth your time gives a shit what you are wearing.)
2. Ungratefulness ("spoiled brat")

According to the Bible (and common sense) you should HONOR your parents. Do not forget they are the reason you exist and the reason you have ANY of the things you mistakenly consider "your's." If not for them you would not even have a place to put your clothing. They pay for the land you are situated on and probably pay the ISP so you are able to complain here. These things are also being taken for granted.

This is why older people complain about the young (not that it is a new problem). You have been given and instead of saying thanks you ask for more.
>>
>>34068060
>"These are some real bona fide Badidas's, Anon!"
>"Your old man found em' right next to a new pair of Deebok's and Pike's!"
>"Got em' for a steal, I did!"
>[Annoying dad laugh]
>>
>>34067906
>Off Brand Logo
>Autistic Design and Impractical Color Schemes
>Ugly
>Retard Spikes for no reason
>Unnecessary Accessories that draw attention to an already autistic looking Shoe "Fuck it, let's just keep adding Straps, and Pushons"
>>
>>34068209
I'm 20

I don't live with them

I always insist on them spending their money on themselves or just giving me the money

I simply believe my dad is stupid. He doesn't have to buy me shit, yet he still does knowing full well I'll end up taking it to the trash once he leaves.
>>
>>34068209
r9k philospher
>>
>>34068309
Well, if you are not going to wear it, instead of taking it to the trash you should donate it.

>I don't live with them
You are self-sufficient then (as in, you are paying for rent, groceries, etc.)? Or you are in college and receiving money from them?
>>
My dad walks five hours in the snow daily, with cinder blocks strapped to his back, to find roadkill to serve for dinner. Even though he could just drive to the store and purchase a meal in under 15 minutes, the effort he puts into finding said roadkill makes it so much more valuable than a store-bought meal, and for that I'm infinitely grateful.

You fucking imbeciles. There's no requirement to be grateful for something when there are better alternatives that would require no extra effort or money to procure.
>>
>>34068371
Self sufficient, I have a scholarship and a part timer, but it would definitely be nice if they gave me money to help out.
>>
>>34067968
Protip: It'd probably help if you weren't a confrontational and insulting asshole about it.

Want people to be nice? Be nice. Want him to trust you making decisions? Give him a reason. Trust is earned.

Intead of going all confrontational and calling his taste shit (even if it'd be true, you're not gonna make any friends that way), you could try asking him to specify a budget range. Then you two can go together and buy what ever you want that fits the bill.

You get to chose what you want, he gets to make sure you don't waste his money on dumb shit it wasn't intended for.

tl;dr: don't be a bitchy asshole if you don't like assholes.
>>
>>34068371
there isn't an argument here, OP is not an ingrate he is a victim of bad gift giving.

nothing is sometimes better than something. I'm sure his father would prefer to not spend any money than buy shoes for drug addicts and hobos, but his pride and stubbornness will not allow that scenario.
>>
>>34067799
Yeah, your dad is a retarded idiot and I hope he dies soon.

That's what you wanted to hear, right OP?
>>
>>34067924
Buying decent clothes costs fucking nothing. Go to goodwill or two and spend an hour digging, you'll find good shit for stupid cheap.
>>
>>34067799
hey man I'd just like to tell you to be thankful for your father and I have a tiny story

>be me 16 autistic sperglord
>in my rebellious phase drinking and doing drugs out all night with assholes that all died or went to prison
>dad gives me some meh stuff and asks me to stop hanging with the wannabe chads
>dads old military personnel
>he died one night while I was high and I remember it perfectly bc the wannabe chads were bitching about their parents (myself included)
>dad died in a store robbery while protecting the other shoppers
he wasn't carrying his revolver so he got shot and died in the hospital a short while after
>I didn't even get to the hospital before he died
>drop out of school and cut off wannabe chads to work out and enlist like my dad did before me
>mom gives me my dads last possession
>.44 revolver
I cried for a long time robot
>eventually have family and retire with three children
>one is currently in his rebellious phase, 14
>just hope he realizes what he has before I'm gone
>>
>>34068309
get the fuck out normie
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>34068934
thanks for your service mr. feelsbot
>>
>>34067799
i've been dealing with the exact same fucking shit for years.

the only real solution is getting a job. then, only then you get the buy shit and save the rest.
>>
>>34067799
You sound about 14 years old.
You're an ungrateful shit who should be thankful someone cares about you enough to provide them with clothing and a roof over your head.
>>
>>34067799
>those shoe racks
so, what, he got them from ross, marshalls?
jesus, why didnt he just go pay some little chink kid 50 cents to make you some jordans?
>>
>>34069867
ROSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
>>
>>34067799
throw away the shoes in front of him. that will get the point across.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.