[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

purposeful misinformation and bigotry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: img.jpg (23KB, 450x358px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
23KB, 450x358px
hi, can you guys please tell me what motivates you guys to do these things?
>>
File: jesus.jpg (58KB, 532x559px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
58KB, 532x559px
>>34067629
there are different reasons to do this, usually it is either
>reaching political goals
or
>the pure fun of making people believe stuff that is not true
>>
>>34067629
We've been outcasts of the society for 10-20 years on average. We've hated you people so we found refuge on the internet. You came to the internet and started doing your stupid real life normal shit. We hated you then. We hate you now. Fuck you. Fuck everyone who even looks like you.
>>
>>34067629

To do what now anonatronius?
>>
File: ironiccat.jpg (1MB, 2592x1674px) Image search: [Google]
ironiccat.jpg
1MB, 2592x1674px
>>34067629

Have you come here because someone on plebbit posted some outrageous obviously-meant-to-be-an-exagerrated-joke image from 4chan, then managed to convince you that, in fact, this is the kind of disinformation that 4chan produces on purposes because we're all right wing fucking nutjobs?

If so, then I unno' lol.

Seriously. How the fuck would ANYONE KNOW on an ANONYMOUS FUCKING IMAGEBOARD why someone posted a piece of deliberate disinformation but I can take a wild guess that they probably just wanted to have a little fucking kek at the reaction.

Now...

Why don't you ask "Why is the entire western old media elite largely run by screaming fucking leftists from the BBC to to the aussie ABC to CNN?" And then you could find something out that is actually worthwhile.

But I suspect you just wanted to come and talk down to the terrible "alt-right" not realizing that half those so identified are actually just ironic frogposters.

Here's your (you). Now fuck off.
>>
>>34067833
How triggered you got by one line, kek.
just post a neutral response like >>34067666
or none at all. its not that hard.
>>
>>34067629

Also, if you are really Tasker, which you may well be....

Enjoying watching your industry die much? You and your narrative driven reporting are about to get BTFO PERMAMENTLY by the intertits. You'll be out of a job in ten years. better start saving soros-cuck LOlooolooLOlOloolol
>>
>>34067900

dont tell me not to be autisitc on a chinese frog-exhange for disabled ex-ss members.

reeee
>>
>>34067900
$5 says he posts some strawman MSPaint meme about "dude fencesitters lmao"
>>
>>34067629
because i grew up on the internet

if you take anything seriously you are a KEKIMBECIEL
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.