[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were going to kill yourself by train, how do you do it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: oncoming-train-steve-ohlsen.jpg (133KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
oncoming-train-steve-ohlsen.jpg
133KB, 525x700px
If you were going to kill yourself by train, how do you do it exactly? I assume you're supposed to jump into the train headfirst, but I read that you're supposed to jump under the train.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 367x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 367x358px
> negative 15 Celsius with additional windchill
> preferably snowing for low visibility
> get drunk as fuck so my worlds spinning
> stumble onto train tracks and pass out laying astride the rails
> pass out with the help of Xanax
> freeze to death, blanketed by snow
> train hits me
> FUCKING EXPLODE
> normies have to pick up my little bits if anyone even notices
>>
>>34067398
lay head over the rails so you will be decapitated
scout out the tracks to see when trains come and go, what kind they are (passenger or freight)
don't just hang out there, wait by the tracks for a train to come and then quickly put your head in position (or wait in a bend in the tracks so that the engineer won't see you, and you can be in position without risking them stopping the train)

it should be really easy and I don't know why you asked unless you're just indirectly looking for someone to vent to in which case go ahead I'm listening
>>
Retard.
You lay down on the tracks, positioning your neck on the metal part of the tracks so that the train cuts through your neck.
No you're not gonna be seen by the driver if it's dark and even if he does see you, it's gonna take a while until the train stops moving. So by the time he sees you and stops the train, you're already dead.
>>
>>34067469
we just wash you off the road if you get hit and explode
if you dont get hit on a road and no animals are eating you, we leave you alone lol
>>
>>34067493
>I'm listening
Not OP, but why? Do you honestly give a shit and wanna bother with the billionth sob story?
>>
>>34067540
>Not OP, but why? Do you honestly give a shit and wanna bother with the billionth sob story?
I'm on /r9k/ aren't I?
You never know whose problems you can solve or profit off of, failing simply comforting them, especially if someone is willing to lose it all
>>
File: how to die bet.png (6KB, 294x249px) Image search: [Google]
how to die bet.png
6KB, 294x249px
>>34067398
why is everone so stupid here?
simply pic related
>>
>>34067469
I feel like this would be a really fucking sad but also gorgeous scene in a film.

It's probably the snow.
>>
>>34067505
Doesn't the train just push your body instead of cutting off head ?
>>
>>34067575
In my country the rails are so tall the train will just go over you no problem.
>>
>>34068168
yes, if you lube yourself up with vaseline, you can't get run over by wheels, they just push you around because there's not enough friction. little known life hack. You can lube yourself up and get pushed for miles in front of a train, it's like a roller coaster ride
>>
>>34068223
why drive cars when can be pushed by trains
>>
>>34068305
the government doesnt want you to know about this
>>
>>34068223
>Lube my ass and legs
>Put a dildo on my anus
>Sit in the middle of the rails
>Train hits me
>Since there's no friction between me and the floor I just get pushed
>Go at very fast speed and while the dildo keeps entering my body

Best experience ever.
>>
File: k.jpg (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
62KB, 400x400px
>>34068223
>>34068305
mkiyhuy
>>
jumping into train using head

y/n

and why
>>
>>34067398
>You're laying on the tracks
>You hear the loud noise of the train approaching in the distance
>The tracks start to vibrate and hum
>Your heart is beating at 200bpm
>You're scared, but determined to die
>Every second that passes feels like a year
>You roll over and flinch instinctual just before the train crushes your head
>It rips off an arm and a foot, and throws you away from the tracks
>The driver slams on the breaks and stops the train
>The paramedics are called and you are saved and don't die
>You are now a cripple
>Your parents are sad and crying and you see how upset they are
>You don't manage to get the courage to try again after the trauma
>You live until you're 83 alone and broken
>>
>>34068782
Only happens with attention-seeking normalfags who don't really want to die.
>>
>>34068782

> Head is laying over tracks

> rips off an arm and a foot

Unless you're dumb enough to lie in the middle of the tracks this doesn't add upp. Nice try r.e.d.d.i.t
>>
>>34068220
it will cut you in half head first
that should be plenty quick
>>
>>34067398
Just fucking jump from a 40 story building or some crap , I can guarantee you won't live. Trains are just too risky (especially if you are a moron). Might end up crippled and unable to try again , all the while suffering even more than you were previously. Gamble well m8.
>>
>>34069428
I've actually been thinking it over, and you're right anon. Train only seems easier in retrospect, since you don't have to deal with locked roof access. Height is always reliable though.
>>
>>34069428
>>34069494
This.
To make it less messy and somewhat more appealing than hitting concrete, try jumping from a bridge as tall / taller than the golden gate.

Make sure you have some weights on you so you drown as well. Might as well make sure you die.

I'd personally take ketamine if I was going to do it. It makes you think and feel nothing. Your mind is empty, and you can't even think thoughts, even if you try.

Just set phone reminders and alarms for what you plan to do, and take some ketamine and walk to the bridge.

That's what I'd do, anyway.

Good luck op. I hope you either find happiness or end your suffering painlessly. In a few years I'll most likely be joining you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.