[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being a manlet that bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

Is being a manlet that bad?
>>
>>34067046
I'm a bit short (6') but I honestly don't think it's a big factor. Sure, being a few inches taller would help with females, but even a guy in the 5'4 range would be able to get laid. Character and confidence matter a lot, same for getting jobs etc.

It's probably more a matter of shorter guys not being confident enough so they can't fully make use of their personality to get the things they want
>>
>>34067152
>I'm a bit short (6')

Do you live in Scandinavia
>>
>>34067046
Being a lanklet is worse. You'll die early from health problems, and worst of all, you'll be a virgin when you do.
>>
File: 1483147763536.png (699KB, 941x603px) Image search: [Google]
1483147763536.png
699KB, 941x603px
What is the purpose of these threads? Some kind of roleplaying?
>>
>>34067046
if you're like napoleon it's bretty good because you don't get complacent and get to kill lanklets and fuck their wives

being a mediocre man is always awful
>>34067232
fuck off
>>
As somebody who is really short, this manlet meme needs to die.

Here are the facts as plain as I could lay them out.

First of all, I'm really short. I'm 5'4 (165cm). That's shorter than everyone on here.

I have friends. I actually don't have trouble at all making friends. My friends are all very tall because I live in the tallest country in the world.

Nobody ever made fun of me. I was never bullied. Nobody ever mentioned my height. Nobody ever even implied or tried to make a joke about my height.

Girls? Girls are hard. I have to go below 5'0 to be somewhat hopefully of any success, but it's not impossible. But being short does mean that you're seen as very unattractive. Thankfully, this being the tallest country in the world, short girls have it harder than taller girls which is good for me.

So really the only problem of being short is that I like tall girls but cannot realistically hope of getting with any. But at least I had some success with very short girls.
>>
Who keeps making this "le epic manlet BTFO XDXDXDXD" threads?

Seriously, being a manlet is probably far less worse than being ugly. I'm both ugly and a manlet, and the only thing I constantly think about is the ugly part. I also think that most lanklets would trade height for a better face.
>>
>>34067232
Also

>back hurts all the time

>good posture does not come naturally at all, and even why you actively try it's still hard

>people think you're some kind of weirdo or junkie

>we often have weird looking faces

>twig arms

>wristlet

>extremely weak physically

>socially awkward due to being treated like a freak your whole life

>hard to find clothes that fit properly if you're in America

>very clumsy and ungainly
>>
>>34067298
>So really the only problem of being short is that I like tall girls but cannot realistically hope of getting with any.
You must be doing something wrong. Maybe you never tried. I'm 168cm and have had several taller girls crushing on me. I dated a 178cm girl for a few months.
>>
>>34067324
It's obviously a bitter virgin lanklet who tries to convince himself that he is, in fact, better than some other people. Little does he know that all those manlets he's trying to bait have had sex and gfs.
>>
>>34067326
yeah being a weightlet is worse than being a manlet
>>
>>34067335

You got lucky. Also 178cm is not really tall. I only tired ones. She was 185cm and she said I was too short.
>>
>>34067372
She wasn't the only one I've had. In my experience tall girls don't care about a guy's height because they are insecure about their own height.

It helps to have good looks though, I'm sure if I were ugly it would be a different story.
>>
>>34067359
Manlets think being tall makes everything easy but they have no idea that it often comes with its own problems.

I'd still rather be tall than a manlet though lmao
>>
>>34067423

Which country is this? It varies a lot depending on culture.

I'm Dutch. Tall girls here have it good. they ar
>>
>>34067479

Stupid algorithm didn't let me finish.

Anyway, tall girls in the Netherlands have it better than really short ones, unlike in other countries.
>>
>>34067511
Are Dutch grils hot

I have a tall fetish desu but most American grils are womanlets
>>
>>34067471
>I'd still rather be tall than a manlet though lmao
day of the rope
>>
>>34067479
Various European countries. I travel around a fair amount.

>>34067521
No, they're ugly compared to most other Euros. Plus annoying and cunty.
>>
>>34067521

In the North there are plenty of tall blondes with blue/gray eyes.

But the face. Sometimes the face is too manly, unfortunately.

But there are lots of 10/10s around too.

As an American, it's best to say you're Canadian if you come here. Most people have a poor opinion of America and they tend to be leftists (by our standards), communist by yours.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>>34067584
>But the face. Sometimes the face is too manly, unfortunately.

Do you mean like a strong manjaw
>>
File: hobbylisette.jpg (427KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
hobbylisette.jpg
427KB, 2048x1536px
>>34067622

Lol no. That girl is hot.

This, is one of the better cases of manly face. There is many examples though. But tall women in general have manly features about them.
>>
>>34067707

And this is the kind of 10/10 you'll find here.
>>
File: 1480754944184.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480754944184.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
>>34067707
Oh I see what you mean now.

We have lots of women with gross faces like that in America too, except they tend to be shorter and fatter.
>>
>>34067584
Is this an average looking dutch gril

https://youtube.com/watch?v=t89qG9qOxm8
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.