[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got fired, what do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1475122729674.jpg (21KB, 408x352px) Image search: [Google]
1475122729674.jpg
21KB, 408x352px
Just got fired, what do
>>
>>34066713
what is it that lead to you getting fired?
>>
>>34066713
kill yourself and do it where nobody can see you
>>
>>34066736

This. What did you do op.
>>
File: 1385751956172.jpg (94KB, 785x662px) Image search: [Google]
1385751956172.jpg
94KB, 785x662px
>>34066736
They didn't say. I think it was the fact that I challenged things I thought to be wrong/bad instead of just doing as I was told.
>>
>>34066713

File for unemployment, obviously :^)
>>
>>34066789
How do you even get unemployment

I tried after I got fired and they said I didn't qualify
>>
Kill yourself buddy. That's the only option. How long than you withstand wage slavery.
>>
>>34066713
Get a different job you dumb faggot
>>
>>34066713
You'll naturally get another job if your current one found you fit to employ. Realize that jobs are temporary and either use this as an opportunity to improve your life or to stagnate the choice is yours.
>>
>>34066777
I might be biased from my experience
Sounds like you might be pretty difficult to work with and just wanted to argue to waste time since you'd rather sit around making noise than doing any work if you were doing this often.
file for unemployment and stop making work miserable for everyone else
>>
>>34066804

How long did you work there, on what grounds were you terminated?
>>
File: 13623072285499.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
13623072285499.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>34066828
At my previous job I was a valuable employee who contributed a lot, and my opinion was weighed equally with others. I know what my skillset is, and I know when people are doing things wrong.
>>
>>34066804

Try again. Unemployment insurance is totally free if your employer has let you go through no fault of your own.

True story, one time I was working for this incredibly Jewish organization that refused to hire people as full time and would keep them as temps for years presumably to avoid some goy tax. Anyways, they laid me off one day after nearly 2 years and because I was a temp I was fully entitled to unemployment benefits.

Niggas.. they basically paid me to be a neet for a year. Can you imagine? It was the height of comfy.
>>
Take some DPH, then call your boss and tell him the spiders are gonna come and get him
>>
>>34066777
What was your work?

this bulshit of "original comment" again, great
>>
>>34067558
Software developer. Got hired for one thing and immediately was given something completely different to do that wasn't in line with my expertise.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.