[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, it's just genetics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: q1CH33O.jpg (744KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
q1CH33O.jpg
744KB, 1024x768px
Hey anon, it's just genetics
>>
what is the before and after?
>>
>>34066322
why do i find this vagina so repulsive
>>
>>34066331
Before and after she got fucked I'm assuming. I see the point OP is trying to make but this is a bad picture to make the point with. Her pussy's probably gonna go back to the "before" in a few minutes. She most likely just got a dick pulled out of her so of course it's gonna be a little loose for a second.
>>
>visible hand pushing all the meat downwards, making it look tighter
>next picture not only has no hand, but the legs are in a different position

dude roasties lets mgtow lmao
>>
>>34066362
Because it's darker than the rest of the skin, girl is probably some kind of mexican or arab
>>
>>34066362
>>34066459
Not to mention it's basically stapled onto a fat dude
>>
>>34066393
You have never interacted with a vagina.

The hand is not pushing the vagina closed at all. Its not pushing in on her stomach, and even if it was, pushing in that direction would not close the vagina...

The legs in a different position would open and close the entrance, but as the other guy said, she had just recently had something inserted in her for awhile (penis/toy/etc.) So it stays open for a bit.

My wife is stretched the fuck out when I'm done with her, but by the time she is out of the shower, maybe 15min? later, its back to normal.

You probably could full on ruin a cunt by a large insertion fetish, that you did with some level of frequency...
>>
>>34066322
>3DPD
literally who fucking cares
>>
You guys are idiot virgins. The first pic her legs aren't as spread as they are in the second pic. Reeeeeeeeeee me the fuck outta here.
>>
>>34066834
>My wife

Kill yourself
>>
>>34066362
Because you're a gay faggot
>>
>>34066322
I am getting really hungry for pussy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.