[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Older sister was engaged to a man and planned to marry him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: Rom_Victory_Portrait_(DLC).png (224KB, 398x666px) Image search: [Google]
Rom_Victory_Portrait_(DLC).png
224KB, 398x666px
>Older sister was engaged to a man and planned to marry him in December
>she breaks up with him in November the month before the wedding, saying that she's suddenly developed cold feet, that marriage feels scary and permanent, that she wants to take a break to sort her feelings out
>December 12th
>the fiance asks my sister if she's figured anything out about her feelings or plans
>my sister tells him that she's fallen out of love with him over time and that she just wants to be friends
>later that night, he kills himself via shotgun blast to the head
>my sister cries every day now and has lost a lot of weight from lack of eating

How do I convince my sister that what happened wasn't her fault?
>>
>>34066272
But anon, it was her fault for agreeing to marry a man she didn't love.
>>
>>34066272
She probably recognized early signs of mental illness which confirmed he wasn't the strong figure she needed.
>>
But it was her fault.
>>
>>34066272
op I'm (not) sorry to say this was 100% her fault for being such a fucking jackass. ofc if I was the guy I would have taken a hint when she said she wanted a break and would have cut off from her, it would have ended better too. alas your sister is a fucking fag and now will probably be too traumatized to ever try marriage again. that or become completely reliant on the next chap to come around
>>
>falling for the marriage meme

>still think she's interested after saying she wants a break before their fucking wedding

He should have seen this coming miles away OP.
>>
>>34066297

The poor guy probably had it all figured out. He probably invested years and thousands of money in that relationship not to mention how many potential gfs, he refused because he was in a relationship with her.

She fucking dumped him at the worst time. She can always get some other guy but his chances are severely fucked up now.

Why are women such bitches?
>>
To her credit, a lot of women are even worst. The marry and divorce the guy after a few years and take half his assets.

But yeah, she should have talked about this earlier.

I'd probably off myself too if that ever happened to me.
>>
>>34066272
Everything leading up to him pulling the trigger was her fault though.
>>
That's really sad. I think your sister should understand that what she did was wrong and she toyed with someone who was in love with her.

Yes, she can make her own decisions but she should realize that she has responsibilities too. She should eventually forgive herself but for now, allow her to feel this way. I hope she never makes the same mistake again.
>>
File: 040.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
040.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>34066272
It literally was.

How was she with him before they got engaged?
>>
>>34066527
>Yes, she can make her own decisions but she should realize that she has responsibilities too.

That's an interesting thought. If OP posted this on Tumblr, everyone would there would probably say something about 'agency' and that the fiance was an entitled Nice Guy.
>>
File: abernutty.png (550KB, 869x879px) Image search: [Google]
abernutty.png
550KB, 869x879px
>>34066408
>but his chances are severely fucked up now.
>>he kills himself via shotgun blast to the head
>>
>untold amount of months of having to listen to marriage bullshit.
>Buy and appear interested in Marriage magazines.
>Have to put up with friends of hers constantly chipping in with their awful opinions.
>Didn't the Brides father used to pay for this shit?? Guess not
>$$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$
>Oh you want more. No problem as long as I get to stop worring about ever being single again.
>$$$ $$$ $$$ $$$
>Fiances don't give blowjobs?
>...ok
>$$$ $$$ $$$ $$$
>You want a better Honeymoon
>... I'll find the money don't worry
>$$$ $$$ $$$ $$$
>
>
>Oh by the way Anon I have cold feet because I realised like this isn't a big daydream and like i'll actually have to live with my boyfriend forever and not be a slut anymore and stuff.
>I dunno i need to think about this.
>
>Okay... yea... I know you'll make the right decision.
>
>
>I've thougth about it anon, about like all the marriage debt and stuff and actually I don't want to have that on my shoulders you know so I don't be with you at all actually.
>
>I still want to be friends tho :) Just in case I can't find better.
>
>

How could it possibly have been her fault, OP? You're too hard on your sister.
>>
He should have killed her first
>>
>>34066272
It was her fault, and you're completely biased and unwilling to even look at her being wrong that it's sad. Chin up and accept that your sister ruined not a just one man's life, but the lives of his parents friends, and even herself. Let that sink into you, m7.
>>
Hey OP. Did you sister pressure him to marry her?

You should ask her some time.
>>
>>34066272
anon do you live in a southeastern state?

if so, I know who this is. same exact thing happened in my hometown.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 633x758px
>>34066272
If you don't see the pattern in this OP,then safe to say that you are quite the retard.
Obviously,she didn't know that this would happen but she did it anyway,just before a bloody wedding.
Do you really think this is something okay?
>inb4 "she needed to prepare herself morally and shit"
I can get that but just straight out say that you don't want to marry someone who loved you to the point of asking you to marry him anymore and you just want to keep him in the "friendzone" is a very big DICKMOVE.
I don't mean to blame her for that guy's suicide (that was his choice anyway) but if she knew not to play with someone emotions,that could be great.
She could at least be abit more discreet like ask him to cancel the wedding because "she isn't ready for the next step yet" which sounds like a understandable reason and try to keep the relationship together.
>>
>>34066748
I don't know about "pressured," but she is the one who brought up marriage and asked him to marry her.
>>
File: 1360987505387.jpg (99KB, 717x510px) Image search: [Google]
1360987505387.jpg
99KB, 717x510px
>>34066778
who would have thought.

Seriously OP you can't possibly be serious this wasn't entirely her fault. She practically murdered a man.

How much had the wedding cost them up to that point?
>>
>>34066272
everyone is responsible for their actions
you are not responsible for the behaviours of others even if it is a reaction, especially if it is a reaction
he was fucked up to emotionally invest so much into a relationship that he would kill himself over it
if the hurt comes so can the healing
>>
>>34066794
Would you say that about a child you are raising?
>tell child you love them and care for them
>spend years building them up
>suddenly decide you are bored of raising child
>leave when least expected
>child kills themselves
"I'm not responsible for their behavior."

>*unzip katana*
>*stab potential husband*
>he dies
"I'm not responsible for his reaction, lol."

You sound like a terrible person and I feel sorry for the people who know you.
>>
>>34066778
that was her fault case closed
>>
>>34066794
For every action there is a reaction.
OP's sister didn't consider how the guy felt, she thought selfishly. The things you say and do in this life have an effect on others, whether you like to admit it or not.
>>
>all the people in this thread white knighting a roastie that probably doesn't even exist
This place has fallen
>>
Grown men don't kill themselves for feels OP. Seriously how much debt had she got him in?
>>
>>34066975
You what? Did you read this?
>>34066714
>>
typical woman

she wanted to fuck Chads for a few more years before committing

let her suffer. of course, OP is just baiting
>>
Hahaha she decided she wasnt done riding the cock coaster so she broke it off and ruined everyone's life
Fucking roasties man
>>
>>34066272
>How do I convince my sister that what happened wasn't her fault?
You mean 'how I convince my sister that what happened WAS her fault?'
>>
>>34067076
No... I'm protective of her and don't want her to hurt...
>>
I hate to say it but if the guy killed himself it just validated herself and showed that she made the right choice.
>>
>>34067094
Well,that's where you are wrong,kiddo.
This sort of action can't be denied,no matter how protective you are.
So stop kissing your sis's ass,this doesn't make things better for her,nor for you.
>>
>>34066272
Why does your sister even care? She clearly didn't care about him. Is she just trying to get sympathy at this point?
>>
>>34066272
Do you want to know how I knew this was not real?
The female showed regret.
>>
>>34066272
Why would he kill himself? Because his gf broke up with him? Jesus.

At least they weren't already married. That was a blessing. The dude who killed himself was selfish, and now your family and his are devastated over something so minor.
>>
>>34067668
>"gf"
>getting married in one month
>>
But it literally is her fault
>>
I hope youu tell her it's her fault and pressure her to follow his lead
>>
>>34066272
The only reason why your sister is crying is because she wanted to string along a beta provider while she rode the cock carousel some more. Then come back to him and say she loves him.

Tell her to kill herself. I know I would.
>>
by honestly telling her that no one person can push someone to the edge as someone who has been suicidal I can tell you my note was long and varied detailing every slight I believed the world had committed it had nothing to do with my real issues. also tell her that you know he would have wanted her happiness love over looks all and one day with support. she will move on, just be patient lots of love from a newfag.
>>
File: 1448873425371.png (200KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448873425371.png
200KB, 300x300px
It fucking is unless you think the only possible way for her to be at fault is if she shot the guy herself.
>>
>>34068098
Is that what Uzume would say?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.