[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is her hair scrunchy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1484011932064.jpg (859KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1484011932064.jpg
859KB, 2560x1440px
This belongs to a girl who I am completely obsessed with and the smell radicating off it is just orgasmic. I have masturbated to this shit, I am 100% in LOVE with her. I want her to be my woman so so so badly that it isnt even funny.

In early december we went out and by god we had the best time ever. We ordered the same food, laughed and talked like a social couple and even among the other couples there we looked like we had the best time. So great in fact that we stayed till the restuarant owner said he was leaving and locking up.

She doesnt know how deeply rooted into her I am. Im starting a company soon and shes the first to congradulate me and tell me how well im doing.

She knows im a very very good man but I guess she still isnt ready for me yet and turns me down cause she is focused on her career paths.

I just want to make sweet passionate sex with her and raise a family with her. I know all her baby names she wants for her kids. I take notes everytime we talk on the phone. I watch shows she watches so conversation stays great.

My god I am infatuated with her on every possible level.

Am I crazy os is this pure undiluted love

I will have her
>>
>>34066159
SHE BETTER NOT BE WHITE
>>
>>34066159

Well just remember she is not the person you have created in your head, you have made an idealized version of her who you are now worshipping like a dumb fuck. Also remember that obsession and desperateness are not good traits and women will notice that shit. And you sound desperate as fuck.
>>
>>34066159
See you on the evening news mate, you sound proper mental.
>>
How did you obtain her scrunchy?
>>
>>34066159
>deeply rooted into her
hehe heh hehehe
>>
>>34066159
I feel like you're another victim of Hollywood and young adult novels.
>>
>>34066159
She doesn't want you not because she's focused on her career but because the same way her smell is coming off of that, the smell of desperation is reeking off of you. Give up, you will always be her 2nd choice who will idolize her despite being a backup beating it to her scent
>>
>>34066576
>the smell of desperation is reeking off of you
In my experience, if one person loves the smells of another, it's almost always mutual.
>>
>>34066609
Yeah I'm sure you have a lot of experience with reciprocal human relationships
>>
>>34066159

How long have you been obsessing over her, anon? I haven't seen a girl where a scrunchy since the 90's
>>
>>34066896
Inb4 he has it since the 90s
>>
>>34066159
the science behind this is interesting
i've been reading about human pheremones recently and have taken to masturbating and then dabbing my shirt into my armpits because of what i've read (not just this, but it summarizes it quickly)

https://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode/the-scent-of-sexual-sweat-09-02-09/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.