[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Thoughts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: SeriousPepe.jpg (35KB, 780x438px)
SeriousPepe.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
Sometimes I wonder about having sex with an underage girl. How do I stop thinking about this? It's been on my mind and I really do not want it to be. I remember when I was 14 and knew this 15 year old girl who was dating two guys 22 and 23 o_o. I'm 22, is this normal to be thinking about 15 year olds? I feel like I missed out when I too was 16-17 :\. I can learn to flood my brain with thoughts of 20 year olds, but the thoughts of 16 year olds linger, someone halp.
>>
Having sex with a nymphet wont abate your desires.

t. Humbert Humbert
>>
>>34065729
Where do you live? If in the EU you could easily fuck some 16-17 year olds if you're fit and know people to introduce you to parties etc
>>
>>34065759
>fit
>know people to introduce you to other people
Holy shit...normies actually think this board is /soc/ for """introverts""" and """lonely""" people.
>>
>>34065826
If OP doesn't actually have a chance of having sex with a female then his thoughts don't matter anyways.

Plus not everyone here is necessarily as much of a loser as they were when they came here, or they just might be autistic but not ugly etc. I'm sure a good chunk of the people here could get laid if they wanted to and made a bit of an effort
>>
>>34065759
I live in the US, its 18. I don't think that it's a big deal now that I think about it, the 2 year difference. I guess I can just fuck 18 year olds then. This became a big concern just this year because I feared of getting worse and becoming obsessed, but I was just obsessed with the fear. But if I went to the EU to sleep with some 16 year old, that would be pretty cool
>>
>>34065893
Maybe I should just sleep with a lot of women my age for now and think about it later. I've slept with 3 girls my age when I was 19-21..I started thinking about younger girls until recently, it could be because I havent sex in a while, but could these thoughts linger even after sleeping with 10 other women my age?
>>
>>34065896
Tbh if you went to the EU and someone introduced you to some chicks that age you would probably get laid on novelty factor alone. This is assuming that you are average looking, not a sperg and have the money to travel, which isn't bery likely.

Anyways just go for some young looking 18yo, not much of a difference I would imagine
>>
The fact that you have this much anxiety about it shows that you have nothing to worry about. You recognize it as being wrong, and you have a strong enough conscience to stay away from underage girls.

I suffer from primarily obsessional OCD. That means that instead of shit like turning lights on and off, I obsess about "good" and "bad" thoughts.

For years I was paralyzed with fear that I was actually a pedophile. I couldn't look at kids or hold a baby because I was afraid I would snap and harm a child. When I started getting therapy, I found out that this is actually one of the most common things for OCD sufferers to worry about. An actual pedophile thinks there's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck kids, and the fact that I recognize it as wrong shows that I'm not at risk. Learning this felt like a weight off my shoulders. I'm actually an elementary school teacher now, and have a healthy relationship with a (adult!) woman.

OP, it's normal to be attracted to young women in their late teens. The heterosexual man who says he isn't is lying. The reality is that for the vast majority of human history, people got married and started having kids around 16-17. It's only for the last century or so that we've realized, hey, maybe teenagers aren't really mature enough for that stuff. It sounds like you recognize that teenagers are not ready for sexual relationships, especially with older adults, so I don't think you really have anything to worry about. Maybe find a more healthy outlet for your sexuality, like tinder or asking chicks out.

t. OCDanon
>>
>>34065729
>>34066083 here. One more thing: I know that it sucks you missed out on the PTP, but guess what, there are worse things in life. Boo fucking hoo. If you want to be a cool playboy or whatever, work on that shit now. There's no use bitching over what you had or didn't have years ago.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.