[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone give me a huge house and like $4000 a month so i can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Someone give me a huge house and like $4000 a month so i can create the robot neet house. The robots would be free to roam and continue doing their regular day to day activities, but when its late at night when they start wallowing in their own self pity they can embrace one another. I think this would be really good for r9k. A lot of depressed neets here and its not good for you. At least in a house you get a sense of camadiere and brotherhood. Except you get to continue being a neet. Any inheritance fags here willing to donate to the neet house?
>>
That sounds like a normalfag house.

A true robot would only ever live with their parents, or by themselves.
>>
Sounds like a monastery.
Atheism destroyed that, thanks science and protestants.
>>
>>34065562
There is no checklist to being a robot, it is a mindset. All you have to do is replicate that same warm atmosphere that robots have come to love and i believe all those social short cominga will be gone within the house in a matter of days.
>>
that sounds cozy af desu
>>
>>34065591
Except the only thing we will dedicate ourselves to is the internet
>>
>>34065617
Exactly. It would help the average depressed 4chan browser to overcome their fears of interaction with other people, or at least those living in the house. Just need someone with a house to get this ball rolling. I have about $3000 saved i can put into this, but its not enough for a sizeable living spaces.
>>
I forgot to mention the allotted money every month is for bills and food. We can probably make it all work for under $1500 a month but i would have been making actual food and not buying out all the mcchickens compared to the cheaper alternative.
>>
>>34065533

I already live near enough government subsidized housing, k thanks
>>
>>34065936
You're a funny lad, the house would need a token comedian, a jokester amongst sloths would be quite popular id imagine. If that thought interests you that is.
>>
>>34065731
There would probably be some robots who like cooking, that would make food costs low.

I think a robot house would be fun to try but richbots seem to want to take their wealth to their graves.
>>
>>34066180
I would be willing to cook, just getting funds is the hard part. We dont even need funds really. Just some robot that inherited a house and we'll pay bills by everyone paying like $100-$200 a month. Thats an hour a day of minimum wage for a month and still have cash left over.
>>
>>34065533
a roastie would come in and make everyone fight and ruin it :(
>>
>>34066311
Only qt whores which can get free rent but have to fug in order to earn their keep. And do you really mwntally portray robots as having enough testosterone to actually fight over a grill?
>>
I wouldn't be able to cohabitate with people like that. I'd need my own room and to be left alone a lot of the time
>>
it would get shutdown by /pol/ safety squad
>>
someone please do this I will live here
>>
>>34066673
One chad would move in and fuck the girls, robots would still get nothing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.