[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nihilism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: aestheticnietzsche.jpg (57KB, 574x783px) Image search: [Google]
aestheticnietzsche.jpg
57KB, 574x783px
Why don't you just give up and become a nihilst?
You can continue doing nothing witheout the feels of regret and misery or commit suicide knowing that you haven't done a 'bad' thing since there is no 'good' or 'bad'.
>>
>>34065062
Did you learn about nihilism and Nietzsche is work before posting that or it's just some cliche you heard of and posted it like if you learned about it ?
>>
>>34065062
Existentialism is inherently better, that's why, fuck you, don't tell me what to think
>>
Nietzsche wasn't a nihilist you dumb cunt.
>>
>>34065594
He is widely recognized as one of the top contributors to the philosophy
>>
>>34065062
That doesn't make me feel better
>>
>>34065062
Nietzsche is NOT a nihilist, on the contrary he is a vitalist. That is the most common misconcepcion of a superficial reading of his works.
>>
Hey guys! I think I found Op's source! Pretty cooool video, huh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1bUtaP4gP8
>>
>>34065636
In what way? His entire philosophy of the ubermensch was about overcoming Nihilism.

He may have contributed to it inadvertently, but that's completely beside the point.
>>
>tfw you are the last man
>>
>>34065680
>"I consider myself as an optimism nihilistic"
Cringe so hard
>>
>>34065680
>yEAH GOD IS DEAD HAHA SUCH A COOL QUOTE :DDD NIETZSHE :DDD
>so nothing can exist and morals don't real because cool nihilism quote
>oh but hold on let me categorize some types of nihilism based on my own morals
>pessimistic nihilism and optimistic nihilism xd!!!
>"optimistic nihilism is the pursuit of whatever makes you happy, because there's no reason to be here so we should just do whatever we want to be happy"
No, that's called fucking hedonism. The reason why you are hedonistic is because of nihilism, but that doesn't mean you're a fucking "optimistic nihilist"
God damnit. Fuck this cunt.

>tfw you forget to reply to the right post because you are so angry
>>
>>34066122
Plus I want to say something to everyone.
The fact that "God I dead" is not a good thing.
>>
>>34066129
>>34066151
She's right you know, you're just butthurt because she's a girl and she's way smarter than you.
>>
>positive
>negative
>nihilismus
kek
>>
File: 4L_D1CHAv7h.jpg (129KB, 720x683px) Image search: [Google]
4L_D1CHAv7h.jpg
129KB, 720x683px
>100+ years later

original comment
>>
Literal babby philosophy
>>
>>34066740
Lol

You're classic

I really, REALLY enjoyed that...

A LOT

help me kick these people's teeth down their throats, please...

I would be honored to have you on my team
>>
>>34065062

If you think Nietzche is nihilistic you are dumb and havent understood anything at all.
>>
>>34065062
> Why don't you just give up and become a nihilst?
>You can continue doing nothing witheout the feels of regret and misery or commit suicide knowing that you haven't done a 'bad' thing since there is no 'good' or 'bad'.

Nietzsche would have hated your guts for being such a pathetic loser. Do you really think that nihilism is there so that you can easily accept your mediocrity? Have you actually read anything by Nietzsche? Because his thesis is literally the opposite of what you're saying.
>>
>>34065199
>>34065594
>>34065676
>>34066740
>>34066818
>>34066839
not OP but no one in this thread said that nietzsche was a nihilist
>>
>>34066839
He's right you know you dumb fuck...
>>
File: 4L_Eqo1b6wv.jpg (66KB, 577x575px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Eqo1b6wv.jpg
66KB, 577x575px
>>34066868
Well he started the thread with a image of a sculpture of him. However it is just an A E S T H E T I C image edit. And he entire OP accompanied is just about giving up and doing nothing because nothing matters. The exact opposite of what Nietzsche argued for in his philosophy.
>>
>>34066839
This
Fucking transcend nihilism and live each moment like you would love to live it again and again, become the ubermensch
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.