[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you let a girl pay for ANYTHING while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0373.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
Daily reminder that if you let a girl pay for ANYTHING while you're on a date, you are a cuck. A real man pays for everything.
>>
>>34064741
>A real man pays for everything.
Agreed fellow cuckmaster, a man even pays for his girl's other men.
>>
*OP buys fat lard Mcdonalds 1 hour prior*
>>
>paying for anything when you know they have money too
It's like you don't even want to be alpha, also dates are pointless, if she wants to fuck you, you don't need a date.
In short, you are the true cuckoldio my man.
>>
>a real man pays for everything
>a real man never disagrees with a woman
>a real man doesn't care if his girlfriend cheats on him
Why do hipsters try to make everything manly?
>>
>>34064909
>also dates are pointless, if she wants to fuck you, you don't need a date
can you explain that in more details pls?
>>
>>34064741
The trick is to let them offer to pay but you insist and end up paying. It's a test for both parties.
>>
>>34064741
don't trigger the NEETs who still suck on mommys titties for milk
>>
>>34065938

Because men have become useless in society. Coincidentally it's also the reason that most hipster men sport beards. It's their subliminal way of saying "look I can do this manly thing to my face and you girls can't". Biology is literally all they have left at this point.
>>
Nice imaginary rules OP, do you also feel as if you were born ''in the wrong generation'' and should actually live in the 1960's.
>>
File: 1387677374290.jpg (110KB, 490x562px) Image search: [Google]
1387677374290.jpg
110KB, 490x562px
Yes, pay for everything, like a real gentleman. Or are you poor?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.